29 Jan 2021, 21:21 PM

With

Air dropped medical supply
G43
Artillery officer
Supply Drop Zone
Stuka bomb

29 Jan 2021, 21:50 PM

And I want a bit of money, and I want to graduate this year and I want world peace
30 Jan 2021, 06:42 AM

With

G43
Artillery officer
Supply Drop Zone
Stuka bomb

Doesn't Lufthwaff supply doctrine already do that -g43
30 Jan 2021, 11:58 AM

Doesn't Lufthwaff supply doctrine already do that -g43

-arty officer as well I think
30 Jan 2021, 17:22 PM

With

Why do you need medical supply? In my opinion that ability is bad... after reduction price for regular healing (next patch) it will be even worse.
30 Jan 2021, 17:26 PM

Why do you need medical supply? In my opinion that ability is bad... after reduction price for regular healing (next patch) it will be even worse.

How ability that boosts accuracy and durability by 30% in AoE and arrives almost instantly is bad now?
30 Jan 2021, 17:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2021, 17:26 PMKatitof

How ability that boosts accuracy and durability by 30% in AoE and arrives almost instantly is bad now?

Rush into it and steal it. That is how to make it. :P change it into a normal ability, then it would be fine, but the hole supply-drop is stupid.
30 Jan 2021, 17:34 PM

Rush into it and steal it. That is how to make it. :P change it into a normal ability, then it would be fine, but the hole supply-drop is stupid.

If you're using it DURING combat, I can see why it doesn't work for you.
30 Jan 2021, 17:42 PM

med supplies are actually OP, they are just in a bad commander, in a good commander they would absolutly rule,

they are cheaper okw med crates that heal instantly + give a combat buff
30 Jan 2021, 20:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2021, 17:26 PMKatitof

I guess the fact it's in one very niche doctrine that isn't actually viable(out 3v3+ that) make it's uses less known. I hope this ability gets involved in more commanders(or the commander it self gets some love for 1v1's) when the commander rework patch comes along.
30 Jan 2021, 20:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2021, 17:34 PMKatitof

If you're using it DURING combat, I can see why it doesn't work for you.

How long is the bonus active?
30 Jan 2021, 21:30 PM

-arty officer as well I think

Luftwaffe Supply commander 1. Healing boxes 2. Supply drop fuel/ammo point only. 3. Scout plane. 4. Incediary plane. 5. Stuka dive.
30 Jan 2021, 21:48 PM

It's 15% accuracy and 15% ra w/ aoe. 30 second duration? Combined w/ a halftrack if you've had a good early game and hold onto their fuel for a bit you can get an ostwind out pretty quick if you trade your med bunker for a fuel drop.

Stuka incendiary sucks against everything except garrisoned inf though
31 Jan 2021, 06:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2021, 21:48 PMKoRneY
It's 15% accuracy and 15% ra w/ aoe. 30 second duration? Combined w/ a halftrack if you've had a good early game and hold onto their fuel for a bit you can get an ostwind out pretty quick if you trade your med bunker for a fuel drop.

Stuka incendiary sucks against everything except garrisoned inf though

The flame bomb is pretty good at dealing with emplacement too.
31 Jan 2021, 07:17 AM

The flame bomb is pretty good at dealing with emplacement too.

yeah you'd think it was but it's really not
31 Jan 2021, 07:24 AM

Incendiary bombing is simply UP especially compared to incendiary barrage.

The gap between the abilities should be closed.
31 Jan 2021, 09:51 AM

How long is the bonus active?

Never measured it, but feels like about a minute or 45 sec.
31 Jan 2021, 14:52 PM

Why do you need medical supply? In my opinion that ability is bad...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
oh nvm you are serious

31 Jan 2021, 17:43 PM

You only have to force them into combat, then there is no heal. So you have to use it in save distance e.g. in your base, where you can heal, then you will lose a lot of the combat bonus. Where you normally have a healing-bunker etc. and with patch it will get a healing aura...

You can use it before an attack, but there could be better abilities don't use a supply-drop.

All over, it is an ability I don't need. Better build a Sdkfz.251 for refresh and heal and use the Mun for some upgrades or other abilities.

If the ability is so good, why nobody plays this useless commander? (beside napalm-bombing-run is most useless ability ingame :P)

31 Jan 2021, 17:50 PM

You only have to force them into combat, then there is no heal.

If you drop the ability in your base, where you can heal, then you will lose a lot of the combat bonus.

All over, it is an ability I don't need. Better build a Sdkfz.251 for refresh and heal and use the Mun for soem upgrades or other abilities.

Just because you don't always get the full effect doesn't mean that it's not incredibly valuable regardless. The healing is incredibly cheap and effective for what it is which is strong enough on it's own because healing is incredibly important for the sake of map presence and unit preservation, and if you do end up in combat, you also obliterate whatever you fight while the combat bonus is active allowing even more field presence and territory control.

The ability is absurdly good when taken to full effect, and it's only really good if you get bits and pieces of it. Like said, it's shackled behind a bad commander that doesn't improve the core weaknesses of the faction that other doctrines do better.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS