Login

russian armor

I want a ostheer commander

31 Jan 2021, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2021, 17:50 PMJPA32

Maybe I have to test it again. But unless napalm-bombing-run doesn't get buffed I don't see any reasons to play that commander.

-> change the bomb with StuKa-zu-Fuß napalm stats and it should be useful.
31 Jan 2021, 18:47 PM

Maybe I have to test it again. But unless napalm-bombing-run doesn't get buffed I don't see any reasons to play that commander.

-> change the bomb with StuKa-zu-Fuß napalm stats and it should be useful.

Yeah, there are a lot of instances of good and bad abilities used to balance out commanders, I'm not quite sure how or if even you'd want to change the doctrine ultimately with so many other less good options available that don't have any reason to use them at all. It's really a matter of perspective of what the faction needs rather than what's good in the general sense. Right now Wher needs something that replaces Grens with better infantry so the doctrine meta will surely shift with the nerfing of VSL and Ostruppen. (Presumably into Mech Assault/Strategic Reserve AssGrens but who knows.)

The Easy 8 and Panzer Tactician are both excellent examples of a great unit/ability that in the former case USF doesn't need and is surrounded by a terrible doctrine, while in the latter case is a great ability but doesn't have any supporting abilities that Wher needs right now.
31 Jan 2021, 20:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2021, 18:47 PMJPA32

Fire-bombing-run could be extreme powerful for Ostheer, if it would be better. It could allow to scip mortar and Panzerwerfer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
South Africa 1
Germany 741

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak