Login

russian armor

SVT Conscrips

5 Dec 2020, 19:36 PM

What's the best way of dealing with SVT Conscripts as OKW?
5 Dec 2020, 19:42 PM

The same you'd deal with any other faction, you can't ignore obers against them.
5 Dec 2020, 20:28 PM
Donator 11

Fallschirmjaeger on current patch, fast ober timing on new patch. New patch may make double sturm builds a bit better as well so you don't have to build a third useless volk.
6 Dec 2020, 00:04 AM

Any tips for engaging them before Obers come out?
6 Dec 2020, 00:23 AM

Upgrade volks?

They aren't turning into super soldiers with SVTs, they just have a little bit more dps across all ranges.
6 Dec 2020, 02:07 AM

They only get the Penal SVT, and only 4 of them. That's 4 of the lowest DPS semi-automatic rifle in the game. StG Volksgrenadiers or G43 Panzerfusiliers should easily be par.
6 Dec 2020, 03:42 AM

Upgrade volks?

They aren't turning into super soldiers with SVTs, they just have a little bit more dps across all ranges.

They only get the Penal SVT, and only 4 of them. That's 4 of the lowest DPS semi-automatic rifle in the game. StG Volksgrenadiers or G43 Panzerfusiliers should easily be par.

I was under the impression that they had 6 SVTs. Thanks for the help.

6 Dec 2020, 08:13 AM

SVT Cons beat STG Volks quite easily.
6 Dec 2020, 19:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2020, 19:36 PMSpoof
What's the best way of dealing with SVT Conscripts as OKW?

As someone who both uses SVT Cons a lot and play a fair amount of OKW i would say the following things are hard to deal with:

A well micro'd Flak Halftrack or Luchs The FH has the advantage of zoning out the Cons with suppression but it has to be screened properly and used carefully or it will get ambushed and killed with 3 anti tank grenades. The Luchs trades the advantage of suppression for firing on the move and kite like a t70 does. In my experience the FH is more annoying but this will probably depend on you micro skills.

fallschirmjägers FJ's will out DPS SVT Cons at any range, so much so that one might say their pure DPS zones them out of areas. Add vet bonuses and Valiant Assault and not even Airborne Guards can save them.

Obers This is the same as the FJ's but will take a bit longer to get going. Obers with either weapon upgrade will beat SVT cons. Due to vet the longer you fight them the scarier your guys become and the more impotent and one could argue even useless in fighting you late game.
Vaz
6 Dec 2020, 19:24 PM

As someone who both uses SVT Cons a lot and play a fair amount of OKW i would say the following things are hard to deal with:

A well micro'd Flak Halftrack or Luchs The FH has the advantage of zoning out the Cons with suppression but it has to be screened properly and used carefully or it will get ambushed and killed with 3 anti tank grenades. The Luchs trades the advantage of suppression for firing on the move and kite like a t70 does. In my experience the FH is more annoying but this will probably depend on you micro skills.

fallschirmjägers FJ's will out DPS SVT Cons at any range, so much so that one might say their pure DPS zones them out of areas. Add vet bonuses and Valiant Assault and not even Airborne Guards can save them.

Obers This is the same as the FJ's but will take a bit longer to get going. Obers with either weapon upgrade will beat SVT cons. Due to vet the longer you fight them the scarier your guys become and the more impotent and one could argue even useless in fighting you late game.

I'd agree with this. I don't know how fast svt are coming onto the field, but if they aren't affecting the deployment time of these 3 units, you will eventually win as okw. Soviet opponent will have to resort to something else like tanks or katty.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS