Login

russian armor

When are Panzerfusiliers getting nerfed?

30 Nov 2020, 19:30 PM

0 CP points. Can be deployed in large masses from the start coz they are cheap. Have insane abilities for it's cost. Close to impossible to deal with them in mass modes like 3v3 in 4v4 if at least two players chose those. And a lot of other problems as well. My question is simple - When are they finally getting nerfed?
30 Nov 2020, 19:35 PM

30 Nov 2020, 19:37 PM

How are they cheap? They cost more mp than Volks for a weaker early game squad.
30 Nov 2020, 19:57 PM

Based as fuck

Remove the 6th man with the G43 upgrade. This unit is broken OP now that they have a grenade, but with the tiger nerfs it's stuck in bad doctrines. If Elite Armoured had Panzerfusiliers a hotfix would be needed.
30 Nov 2020, 19:58 PM

they are a huge problem as a soviet player since they zone out the M3 and beat cons up pretty well but USF and UKF have nothing to fear...

pfussies arent really a problem... unless youre playing SOV
30 Nov 2020, 20:06 PM

Based as fuck

Remove the 6th man with the G43 upgrade. This unit is broken OP now that they have a grenade, but with the tiger nerfs it's stuck in bad doctrines. If Elite Armoured had Panzerfusiliers a hotfix would be needed.

Oh come on Stormjäger. Your balance suggestions keep getting worse and worse it seems. Panzerfüsiliers are not even particularly good and even when people went Grand Offensive every game they often weren't even build because of how terrible they are in the early game.

Now you call them broken OP. :loco:
30 Nov 2020, 20:07 PM

Oh come on Stormjäger. Your balance suggestions keep getting worse and worse it seems. Panzerfüsiliers are not even particularly good and even when people went Grand Offensive every game they often weren't even build because of how terrible they are in the early game.

Now you call them broken OP. :loco:

Oh look, something from OKW needs a nerf and you're there to defend it.

How original.
30 Nov 2020, 20:11 PM

How original.

So you don't even remember the Grand Offensive meta then? Panzerfüssiliers were rarely used even when people went Tiger every game. Some people built 1-2 but that was about it.

Why on earth would we nerf them now that they aren't even in meta-doctrines?

It makes no sense at all but OK, everyone is entitled to an opinion.
30 Nov 2020, 20:20 PM

Why on earth would we nerf them now that they aren't even in meta-doctrines?

Because they're OP.

Glad we've reached a similar conclusion.
30 Nov 2020, 20:38 PM

How are they cheap? They cost more mp than Volks for a weaker early game squad.

wow, 10 MP more and 40 LESS than penals. no building required. instant call in. 6 man like strafniki. 5 veterancies with G43
can get upgraded with double schrecks.. meanwhile i can get double potato PTRS to fully butcher their AI and to throw potatoes in lategame against tanks

grenades that presumeably dont even share same cooldown

do i really wanna test out performance between strafniki and pzfusis?
30 Nov 2020, 20:41 PM
Developer Relic Badge

wow, 10 MP more and 40 LESS than penals. no building required. instant call in. 6 man like strafniki. 5 veterancies with G43

We're playing the same game, right?
30 Nov 2020, 20:44 PM

can get upgraded with double schrecks.. meanwhile i can get double potato PTRS to fully butcher their AI and to throw potatoes in lategame against tanks

grenades that presumeably dont even share same cooldown

You build them from the hq, they arent a call in anymore and are 5 man until g43s. You get a better scaling squad than volks but are weaker earlier and require a higher muni investment for upgrades. Personally I think they are fine.
30 Nov 2020, 21:03 PM

oh my bad, i remember them as call in. doesnt change the fact they are easily outscaling and are way more blobbable than strafniki.
i think we should nerf cons too. 7th man gets dog instead of rifle
30 Nov 2020, 21:25 PM

Literally my only problem with them is that they still have a weapon slot after the g43 upgrade. I don't really understand that

If stg volks can't pick up dropped weapons, I don't see any reason g43 fussies should be able to. I just don't see the sense to that, especially since they get an extra man
30 Nov 2020, 21:31 PM

We're playing the same game, right?

I'm playing Metro Exodus, so no, but Thanks for asking.

But honestly, they are fine. They are doctrinal and quite strong, but nothing that can't be dealt with. There are other units that require looking at and fussies are not one of them.
1 Dec 2020, 00:27 AM

im convinced katitof has hacked stormjagers account.

PF's are fine, they are WEAK in early game (worse then volks which many ppl claim are UP) and are better in the late game.
1 Dec 2020, 02:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2020, 19:58 PMgbem
they are a huge problem as a soviet player since they zone out the M3 and beat cons up pretty well but USF and UKF have nothing to fear...

Panzerfusiliers preventing M3 from closing in is literally the point of the unit. Also, Panzerfusiliers are more expensive than Volks but weaker than them until they get G43s. Conscripts do not struggle against Panzerfusiliers (they can even beat them) and they also cost 30 MP less. There is nothing wrong with Panzerfusiliers, except maybe the extra weapon slot after upgrading. I have no idea why everyone is complaining about a fine unit.
1 Dec 2020, 02:25 AM

Based as fuck

How original.

Because they're OP.

Glad we've reached a similar conclusion.

Goddamn Stormjager, are you even going to back up your claim?
1 Dec 2020, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2020, 02:21 AMSpoof

Panzerfusiliers preventing M3 from closing in is literally the point of the unit. Also, Panzerfusiliers are more expensive than Volks but weaker than them until they get G43s. Conscripts do not struggle against Panzerfusiliers (they can even beat them) and they also cost 30 MP less. There is nothing wrong with Panzerfusiliers, except maybe the extra weapon slot after upgrading. I have no idea why everyone is complaining about a fine unit.

The MPP price for Gg43 PF should be considered 295 +Mu.
1 Dec 2020, 10:43 AM

I am pretty sure PFs are balanced for current patch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★