Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
26 Nov 2020, 22:06 PM

Please use this thread to report any bugs you may encounter in the Winter Balance Preview mod.

Be as elaborate as possible when describing a bug, that should make replicating and tracking down the cause easier for us.

You can find the Steam Preview mod here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2299363388

You can find the patch notes here:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/106980/winter-balance-update-general-discussion
26 Nov 2020, 23:33 PM

Zis barrage is broken. Can't click on the button. Says can't use ability on this target or something like that.
27 Nov 2020, 01:14 AM
Developer Relic Badge

A quick fix for the ZiS-3 should have just been published.
27 Nov 2020, 06:22 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Hey this isn't so much a bug with the mod but with live that I hope could be fixed with the patch.

From what I know cruzz discovered many years ago that the priest when firing tends to place its shots on the far edge of its barrage circle, so the actual center of the barrage is misaligned with the UI circle. I don't know the cause but if possible could this be fixed this patch? Thanks!
27 Nov 2020, 10:10 AM

- Churchil can't be upgraded with tank commander as patch notes say.

- AEC still has sight range of 50.
27 Nov 2020, 10:14 AM

Regarding AEC, why the sight decrease as well?
In case of Puma its pretty self explanatory, because it has 50 range, but it is not the case with AEC. This is a change I completely do not understand and it makes UKF the only faction in game with no stock 50 sight scout light.
28 Nov 2020, 06:24 AM

I know the update is for core units, but how long has Armor Company gone with it's flaws unchecked?
28 Nov 2020, 07:48 AM

• Panzergrenadiers upgraded with Panzershrecks do not have Prioritize Vehicle toggle.

• Panzerwerfer's new ability tooltip has an identical name to the standard barrage, they are both labeled as 15cm Rocket Barrage.

• MG42 Manual Reload grid position is different when garrisoned. On W instead of A, as MG building position commands take its place.

EDIT: Sorry, I had the wishlist in mind and neglected to double check if the preview mod included AT infantry toggle.

28 Nov 2020, 09:40 AM

- Churchil can't be upgraded with tank commander as patch notes say.

- AEC still has sight range of 50.

Are you sure you had the mod properly activated? These both work for me.
Do note that the Tank Commander is not available when spawning in UKF vehicles with the cheat mod playing as a different faction.

• Panzergrenadiers upgraded with Panzershrecks do not have Prioritize Vehicle toggle.

This hasn't been implemented (yet).

• Panzerwerfer's new ability tooltip has an identical name to the standard barrage, they are both labeled as 15cm Rocket Barrage.

Should get fixed before the patch goes live (some lack of polish is to be expected in the preview mod).

• MG42 Manual Reload grid position is different when garrisoned. On W instead of A, as MG building position commands take its place.

Good point, we will change the UI position to prevent this.

Thanks for the reports so far, keep them coming!

28 Nov 2020, 10:02 AM

Infantry never had that.
28 Nov 2020, 10:23 AM

Two issues regarding the mortar pit heavy barrage. The range is smaller, I'd say about 125, not 180. Secondly, every mortar fires only 3 rounds, in total 6 for both, not 8 as stated in the patch notes.
28 Nov 2020, 12:47 PM

Churchill's commander upgrade seems to be making it less accurate vs inf.

I tested this on the range map, both Churchill with no vet same range and one with commander upgrade vs volks in yellow cover, out of 10 tries. 9 times the Churchill with no commander upgrade wipe the volk squad first at a much faster speed.

Seems like the upgrade is reducing the churchill's accuracy for some reason
28 Nov 2020, 12:51 PM

• Manual Reload Tooltip should be more abstract. On Boffors it references HMGs. (https://i.imgur.com/V1rvThe.jpg)

• New Stuka Incendiary Barrage targetting circle has solid white edges when out of range. (https://i.imgur.com/Sh37Onw.jpg)

• Infrared Spotlight toggle tooltip needs polish. (https://i.imgur.com/7MQ1Q85.jpg)

• OKW Battlegroup HQ and UKF upgraded Horsa Glider do not apply the new healing aura that complements medics (Soviet HQ and OST Medic Bunker seem to be working.)

28 Nov 2020, 13:21 PM

Churchill's commander upgrade seems to be making it less accurate vs inf.

I tested this on the range map, both Churchill with no vet same range and one with commander upgrade vs volks in yellow cover, out of 10 tries. 9 times the Churchill with no commander upgrade wipe the volk squad first at a much faster speed.

Seems like the upgrade is reducing the churchill's accuracy for some reason

commander affect accuracy not scatter you should test vs vehicles not infatry
29 Nov 2020, 22:18 PM

Not really a bug of the current patch but something I reported at the last patch that wasn't corrected. If my british M5 halftrack with upgraded Quad gets destroyed I always get shocked because the english voice line tells me I have lost a crocodile flame tank.

It takes a few seconds to realize that I can't field a Crocodile at the Land Lease Regiment. Then I'm relieved inspite having lost my Quad. :lolol:
29 Nov 2020, 22:19 PM

Oddly, when I use the 64bit version with my mods, it overwrites my changes to the Stuart tank. I loose the additions to it such as hull down & optics upgrades. When I go back to 32bit version it all reappears. In the mod it is defenitely calling the right sbps & ebps fields. But the sbps still calls the /attributes/ model & this doesnt seem to be overwritten any more. I have searching them out... but I think is worth noting... as it is bound to affect other mods.
2 Dec 2020, 07:12 AM

It seems like the hold fire ability of commandos doesn't work anymore if they have bren lmgs. Multiple times happend that they shot on infantry while they were on hold fire.
2 Dec 2020, 15:35 PM

What about the stormtroopers in the Tiger Ace doc? They start shooting after they gained vet 1, even though they are on hold fire, what makes their ability pretty useless.

Also what about the classic AT nade and faust bug on axis side? Still deciding too many early games.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS