Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] UKF Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (42)down
5 Jan 2021, 05:44 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Still has to be within reason. We don't need any of them anime tanks that teleport behind your tanks sayin it's nothing personal.

Nothing personnel, kraut

5 Jan 2021, 05:52 AM

As others have stated I hope some of the nerfs to sections and the AEC get reverted. So many changes stack on each and could be a serious issue in ruining the early game of the UKF if they all come out. Although I'm not super experience with the UKF but others like that thread by kobald have some much better in sight on the topic

https://www.coh2.org/topic/107187/my-perspective-on-the-upcoming-changes-as-a-ukf-main
5 Jan 2021, 06:37 AM

I'd like to say that Assault is available at 4 CP now in the 5.0 version of the balance patch. Assuming this is a bug and should be reverted to 6 CP. Medics being 2 pop cap is really nice though considering you can actually fit a Churchill into pop cap, even though I think it should be 18 like the Comet. I also think the Comet should probably go back to 175 fuel due to the nerfs but more of because I think the Churchill being made 18 could possibly make it the better option in some ways and I think the goal is to make Hammer and Anvil both viable but not overpowered.
5 Jan 2021, 08:07 AM

Still has to be within reason.

It didn't got any additional buffs to base speed.
It got vet swap and ability that works in context with the unit.

We don't need any of them anime tanks that teleport behind your tanks sayin it's nothing personal.

Then its time to tone down Blitz and Combat Blitz.
5 Jan 2021, 11:53 AM

It didn't got any additional buffs to base speed.
It got vet swap and ability that works in context with the unit.

Then its time to tone down Blitz and Combat Blitz.

Speed without bite and speed with bite are different things. Keep in mind too that war speed costs no munitions. Meaning for about the price of blitz you will have blitz pro. I think hunt will be a good addition, but we should consider OP synergy with other elements as we don't know if/when it'll be addressed again.
5 Jan 2021, 17:23 PM

Speed without bite and speed with bite are different things. Keep in mind too that war speed costs no munitions. Meaning for about the price of blitz you will have blitz pro. I think hunt will be a good addition, but we should consider OP synergy with other elements as we don't know if/when it'll be addressed again.

Blitz gets better acceleration still and Combat Blitz is straight up better since you get offensive bonuses as well. War speed is fine IMO since it's end tech and excludes you from Anvil (maybe slightly less of a no-brainer with Anvil buffs and Comet nerfs but we'll see).

While I agree that synergy needs to be considered I think you also have to consider that you're going to need to spend munitions for Hunt as well as tech Hammer. The 40 less EXP for Vet 1 is hardly anything (1 less model kill?) and the fact that most of the Cromwell's offensive Vet is now delayed means that it'll only be truly scary at Vet 3 with a munitions float to burn. I'd be very interested to see how OKW P4 w/ Combat Blitz vs. Hunting Cromwell interacts - I think that's the true test of how Hunt will impact balance.

Also +1 to considering reverting the Comet fuel increase. If the justification for the fuel increase was to reflect the Comet's performance and then you nerf it's performance with AoE and Turret Traverse then I think it's fuel can stay the same.
5 Jan 2021, 17:28 PM

After I See Soviet PTRS Have buff Lower Ready Aim Time Form 1.25 To 0.5 Second
Boys AT Rifle should have benefit too ?
in live Boys AT Rifle have 2 second Ready aim time longer than live ptrs 0.75 second if New patch update Ready aim time have longer 1.5 second compare PTRS From now
5 Jan 2021, 17:35 PM

After I See Soviet PTRS Have buff Lower Ready Aim Time Form 1.25 To 0.5 Second
Boys AT Rifle should have benefit too ?
in live Boys AT Rifle have 2 second Ready aim time longer than live ptrs 0.75 second if New patch update Ready aim time have longer 1.5 second compare PTRS From now

Main difference is Boy are AI weapons also while Penal PTRS is less effective. That would increase Boys AI also.

Imo it at rifles should start firing faster so that they work better vs light vehicles but there AI should be looked at. It would far better if the AI for these weapons was move to a timed ability like hit the dirt.
5 Jan 2021, 17:39 PM

PTRS Ready aim buff not benefit to Guard PTRS ?
5 Jan 2021, 18:32 PM

PTRS Ready aim buff not benefit to Guard PTRS ?

It is unclear from the patch notes.

It seem that it applies to guards PTRs from test.
Pip
5 Jan 2021, 20:35 PM

Still has to be within reason. We don't need any of them anime tanks that teleport behind your tanks sayin it's nothing personal.

"Heh, Nothin' personnell... Chap..."
5 Jan 2021, 21:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 20:35 PMPip

"Heh, Nothin' personnell... Chap..."

Your use of heh and ellipses did call to mind more of the original meme in total than me, but I still prefer saying kraut instead. It also starts with a k, like kid.
Pip
6 Jan 2021, 00:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 21:22 PMVuther

Your use of heh and ellipses did call to mind more of the original meme in total than me, but I still prefer saying kraut instead. It also starts with a k, like kid.

I actually didn't even see your post before I made mine. I thought the opportunity too good to miss when i read the original post.

"Kraut" is probably better.
6 Jan 2021, 10:53 AM

Vet 2 Cromwell now feels like a Cromwell should. If lacking a tadge in vehicle rotation.

It's fun, a drive by Stuka murdering machine.

I'd suggest giving UKF this mobility at vet 0 and merely increase it's cost to compensate, probably 125-135 fuel. That way it would be a good option even late game for Anvil. Keep in quishy, barely tickles infantry at present, but able to chase or flank with factory fresh paint. Keep the vet upgrades for turret rotation, rate of fire etc.

6 Jan 2021, 11:24 AM

a friend of mine said:"hunt with pen increase is good, but the tank need it more is the t34/76."

i think the new vet 2 mobility, the cromwell is good enough and feel like a cavalry tank should be. Tho, if some of the vet 2 mobility can be split into vet 1 to allow hunt to be given to T 34/76 will be also nice.

on the other hand, i still hate the churchill with two guy on the top set up. Please change it when it is still possible, get rid of the vicker K or make it in to upgrade to replace the commander. Further more, consider move WP shot from the comet to the churchill, with the wp, churchill can lost about 1 to 2 shot of Hp and be more supportive.
6 Jan 2021, 13:47 PM

a friend of mine said:"hunt with pen increase is good, but the tank need it more is the t34/76."

i think the new vet 2 mobility, the cromwell is good enough and feel like a cavalry tank should be. Tho, if some of the vet 2 mobility can be split into vet 1 to allow hunt to be given to T 34/76 will be also nice.

on the other hand, i still hate the churchill with two guy on the top set up. Please change it when it is still possible, get rid of the vicker K or make it in to upgrade to replace the commander. Further more, consider move WP shot from the comet to the churchill, with the wp, churchill can lost about 1 to 2 shot of Hp and be more supportive.

It would make more sense on the T34... Crom is meant to be capping you in the ass anyway.

Cromwell relies on speed, though stock it is barely faster than a PIV, so when is it meant to activate this? Before diving and it runs out before you get to the targets, after and you already know where they are so the map hack is useless. Also Hammer still provides basically this anyway? So yeah, it's a bit gimmicky on the Crom but would be an excellent addition to the T-34... Basicaly help it pen a couple of times before ramming.

Hell make the Crom the most expensive tier 3 vehicle if necessary but.. Moar speed! It can't rely on it's armour or firepower, has to have a significant speed advantage stock.

Right direction though needs fine tuning towards it's doctrinal role, both mid and late game.

The Churchill K merely increases the coax dps, which is welcome but it still pales in comparson to a PIV, which can put out 30 dps at close range and has a proper mantle that can fire in all directions. And the Panther which isn't meant to be an infantry killer. Seems to have broken the grenades and everything else with a main gun crit too.

So yeah, adds nothing that an equivalent increase in coax would. Though I do feel that all allied armour should be better compensated for getting in close, after all just about every Axis inf squad has fausts. DPS inside of about 20 isn't that useful.

To me Lelic chose the wrong Churchill. The Mk7 was a heavier armoured tank than the Tiger and wasn't per se an AI tank. The versions with a 3 inch howitzer in the hull, or the 95mm howi in the turret certainly were AI and had thinner armour. Though ingame it is just a medium tank which takes a long time to repair.

Think they missed a trick with the mine flail from Coh1 too.

6 Jan 2021, 16:43 PM

Can the HMG cone preview profile of the UKF trench be changed to the Vickers instead of the bunker HMG42 upgrade?
10 Jan 2021, 17:37 PM

Give brits already non doc arty. At this moment even mortar halftruck in last bulding would be great.
10 Jan 2021, 17:53 PM

UKF forces did not use the M21 MHT during the war.
11 Jan 2021, 13:17 PM

Please considered about base counter battery abiltiy from advanced emplacement regiment.
Currently It not able to use in 3vs3-4vs4 map cause its have limited range.
PAGES (42)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS