Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] OST Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (43)down
17 Jan 2021, 07:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 05:28 AMmrgame2
brumbar armor nerf, bunker buster nerf

remember what i said about BD sherman getting a pass?

bam here you go. luvnest got his ass handled by BD sherman. and that is with the 'awesome' medium counter jp4 in his unit composition.

imagine if you are wehrboo player countering BD sherman...lol stug

in 2v2 rank 1000, zooks + bd sherman is a build.

back to my question, what's brumbar compensation?
when allies faction with armor + AI gets the pass? :faint:

Its not like he outmanuvered his opponent and also use heat shells on the pak now did he? He got behind the jadgpzr 4. So p4's getting behind su85 should not be able to win? He was able to get 3 shermans out and luvnest didnt have much at at that point.

You rant about usf getting a durable tank via doctrine as being op, but durable inf for ost via doctrine is okay and even a must....
Please just stop.
17 Jan 2021, 08:05 AM

Its not like he outmanuvered his opponent and also use heat shells on the pak now did he? He got behind the jadgpzr 4. So p4's getting behind su85 should not be able to win? He was able to get 3 shermans out and luvnest didnt have much at at that point.

You rant about usf getting a durable tank via doctrine as being op, but durable inf for ost via doctrine is okay and even a must....
Please just stop.

i argue because brumbar, vsl, ostt all got nerf bat. these units are holding wehrboo infantry and late games together, in 2v2 rank >1000.

if allies got similar nerfs, then i agree.

the proof in the video. bam. :gimpy:
17 Jan 2021, 08:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 05:28 AMmrgame2
brumbar armor nerf, bunker buster nerf

remember what i said about BD sherman getting a pass?

bam here you go. luvnest got his ass handled by BD sherman. and that is with the 'awesome' medium counter jp4 in his unit composition.

imagine if you are wehrboo player countering BD sherman...lol stug

in 2v2 rank 1000, zooks + bd sherman is a build.

back to my question, what's brumbar compensation?
when allies faction with armor + AI gets the pass? :faint:

Just to make sure... you DO realize this is NOT dozer sherman on the vid?
That's regular sherman with USF version of armor skirts.
17 Jan 2021, 08:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:07 AMKatitof

Just to make sure... you DO realize this is NOT dozer sherman on the vid?
That's regular sherman with USF version of armor skirts.

yes of course.
17 Jan 2021, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:08 AMmrgame2

yes of course.

Then....
You do know that your comparison is batshit insane and serves no purpose, because you don't even compare same unit archetype?

You do know that dozer sherman and regular sherman with dozer upgrade are 2 completely different units with completely different roles, former being brummbar equivalent and not being built by anyone and latter being P4 equivalent?

Because it doesn't seem like you do.
17 Jan 2021, 08:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:16 AMKatitof

Then....
You do know that your comparison is batshit insane and serves no purpose, because you don't even compare same unit archetype?

You do know that dozer sherman and regular sherman with dozer upgrade are 2 completely different units with completely different roles, former being brummbar equivalent and not being built by anyone and latter being P4 equivalent?

Because it doesn't seem like you do.

OP units are OP units.

If brumbar is OP and need nerf, then as shown BD sherman needs nerf too.

have you play 2v2 against zooks + BD sherman?
17 Jan 2021, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:21 AMmrgame2

OP units are OP units.

If brumbar is OP and need nerf, then as shown BD sherman needs nerf too.

Yeah.
If its OP.
Which is not the case of this sherman.
You need a serious dose of copioum.
17 Jan 2021, 08:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:23 AMKatitof

Yeah.
If its OP.
Which is not the case of this sherman.
You need a serious dose of copioum.

yes it is to me, as the same sense as brumbar.

add in kv1 and kv8

churchills, arguable, but with the various buffs ukf are getting, i throw them into the same hat.
17 Jan 2021, 08:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:05 AMmrgame2

i argue because brumbar, vsl, ostt all got nerf bat. these units are holding wehrboo infantry and late games together, in 2v2 rank >1000.

if allies got similar nerfs, then i agree.

the proof in the video. bam. :gimpy:

Lol you missed the zis, t70, quad, t34, su85, conscript nerfs. Thats just soviets. Get your facts straight.
Stop the axis always everywhere every time up doctrine jeeezz
17 Jan 2021, 08:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:35 AMmrgame2

yes it is to me, as the same sense as brumbar.

add in kv1 and kv8

churchills, arguable, but with the various buffs ukf are getting, i throw them into the same hat.

And to you only.
This is probably why you constantly see things as unfair, because you don't play on a level where balance matters and you're riding exclusively on feelings here.
17 Jan 2021, 08:46 AM

Lol you missed the zis, t70, quad, t34, su85, conscript nerfs. Thats just soviets. Get your facts straight.
Stop the axis always everywhere every time up doctrine jeeezz

as i said, i only agree t70 was hit too bad.

the rest you mention, is not in the same quadrant as the brumbar, or even vsl and ostt nerfs.

17 Jan 2021, 08:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:42 AMKatitof

And to you only.
This is probably why you constantly see things as unfair, because you don't play on a level where balance matters and you're riding exclusively on feelings here.

likewise top 50 players are on a different level, and play selective maps, where they have suss out the logic and exploits and build order. going for the precision to win prize money. a game is built on logic, so you are able to break that, you win.

if you play 2v2 as rank 1000, random maps, and there are many out there, you will look at things differently and offer suggestions you have encountered outside the small elite pool. coh is asymmetry game, so it is impossible to balance 1 to 1 and not feel sterile and predictable to exploit.

what are your suggestions so far except putting down others? :faint:
17 Jan 2021, 08:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:46 AMmrgame2

as i said, i only agree t70 was hit too bad.

the rest you mention, is not in the same quadrant as the brumbar, or even vsl and ostt.

10 less armour vs less pen on allied td,s is basicly a tie. Vsl was to potent for the price it needed toning down, same as ostruppen into pgrens.
17 Jan 2021, 08:57 AM

10 less armour vs less pen on allied td,s is basicly a tie. Vsl was to potent for the price it needed toning down, same as ostruppen into pgrens.

these belong in sov thread.

i just say the 10% 60td is needed nerf. now the nerf to brumbar armor makes it still 100% pen from 60 range at vet 60td, back to square 1.

does panther 100% pen at max range against allies heavy AI? now that needs a look aint it?

if vsl and ostt are too 'cheap' then increase the price, and not nerf their performance.

all 3 units are hit without compensation, suggesting Wehrboo is the strongest faction in live game! is that right? :ph34r:
17 Jan 2021, 09:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:50 AMmrgame2

likewise top 50 players are on a different level, and play selective maps, where they have suss out the logic and exploits and build order.

if you play 2v2 as rank 1000, random maps, and there are many out there, you will look at things differently and offer suggestions you have encountered outside the small elite pool

what are your suggestions so far except putting down others? :faint:

If you think something is too strong as a sub top 200 player, instead of complaining you should switch to that faction, and use the OP thing you think is broken. When you're inevitably countered by better players or find the flaw in whatever strategy you were bothered by, you can now put that new information into your repertoire the next time you play your main and counter what you thought was uncounterable, thus becoming a better player.

If you aren't willing to put in that minimum level of investment of playing the factions you so vehemently demand a nerf for, then you shouldn't be discussing balance or you simply come off as extremely biased to the point of people not taking anything you say seriously because your arguments effectively become "red units OP, blue units UP"

So I would highly recommend you play more Allied factions, and if you do want to contribute to actual discussion you should probably also consult players more knowledgeable than you if you have concerns before you go on a tirade because despite the fact that the >1000 rank and the top 200 have different meta's. The core functionality of the game remains the same and unless you're talking about extreme outliers any functional gameplay elements will remain the same at all skill levels.
17 Jan 2021, 09:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 09:07 AMJPA32

If you think something is too strong as a sub top 200 player, instead of complaining you should switch to that faction, and use the OP thing you think is broken. When you're inevitably countered by better players or find the flaw in whatever strategy you were bothered by, you can now put that new information into your repertoire the next time you play your main and counter what you thought was uncounterable, thus becoming a better player.

If you aren't willing to put in that minimum level of investment of playing the factions you so vehemently demand a nerf for, then you shouldn't be discussing balance or you simply come off as extremely biased to the point of people not taking anything you say seriously because your arguments effectively become "red units OP, blue units UP"

So I would highly recommend you play more Allied factions, and if you do want to contribute to actual discussion you should probably also consult players more knowledgeable than you if you have concerns before you go on a tirade because despite the fact that the >1000 rank and the top 200 have different meta's. The core functionality of the game remains the same and unless you're talking about extreme outliers any functional gameplay elements will remain the same at all skill levels.

taking reference from brumbar nerf,

do you not think BD shermans are too strong with their timings?

kv1 kv8 are too strong?

churchills are too strong now with ukf buffs?

i dont throw out tirade, just pointing what i think make senses.
17 Jan 2021, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 08:57 AMmrgame2

these belong in sov thread.

i just say the 10% 60td is needed nerf. now the nerf to brumbar armor makes it still 100% pen from 60 range at vet 60td, back to square 1.

does panther 100% pen at max range against allies heavy AI? now that needs a look aint it?

if vsl and ostt are too 'cheap' then increase the price, and not nerf their performance.

all 3 units are hit without compensation, suggesting Wehrboo is the strongest faction in live game! is that right? :ph34r:

60 range 100% pen on allied td's is because they all lack in armour 160 stock vs 240/290 and even higher in docs and kt on okw out of the gate, no ai whatsoever, no stock heavy tanks for usf and soviet.

Panthers can fight all armour are fast to dive and more durable to survive a dive, they have ai and a turret wich can clear out atguns together with their high durability and speed, and heavy crush etc they are not even close to allied td's.

The brum nerf was so td's stand a chance instead of none.

Entire soviet late game got nerfed, seems to suggest soviets where to strong don't it. And i never said soviet up axis op on this patch. And watching 2nd game of tootsy vs luvnest seems t70 with early buffs to t1 and penal ptrs do fine.
17 Jan 2021, 09:24 AM

60 range 100% pen on allied td's is because they all lack in armour 160 stock vs 240/290 and even higher in docs and kt on okw out of the gate, no ai whatsoever, no stock heavy tanks for usf and soviet.

Panthers can fight all armour are fast to dive and more durable to survive a dive, they have ai and a turret wich can clear out atguns together with their high durability and speed, and heavy crush etc they are not even close to allied td's.

The brum nerf was so td's stand a chance instead of none.

Entire soviet late game got nerfed, seems to suggest soviets where to strong don't it. And i never said soviet up axis op on this patch. And watching 2nd game of tootsy vs luvnest seems t70 with early buffs to t1 and penal ptrs do fine.

im talking about brumbar armor nerf which revert to 100% even after the 60td nerf. again, we need to see what compensation of nerfing brumbar, vsl and ostt, critical units.

lets also not talk about panther, 'dive and high durable and AI'. it is a dead horse, and not many think highly of that outside of 4v4 late games. panther works in 2v2 but not OP or even close.

17 Jan 2021, 09:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 09:14 AMmrgame2

taking reference from brumbar nerf,

do you not think BD shermans are strong with their timings?

kv1 kv8 are too strong?

churchills are too strong now with ukf buffs.

i dont throw out tirade, just pointing what i think make senses.

None of that is relevant to me because they are your opinions. Now, instead of posting on the forum with incomplete information from an Axis viewpoint, I want you to go play some games of either USF/Brit/Sov auto-match and use those units until you start losing. Then I want you to evaluate why you lost and how you can make the same decisions your opponent did against you as Wher/OKW to succeed against these units.

Similarly, if you want to commit to this concept, you can play Allies with an Ace up your sleeve because as an Axis main, you should know exactly (or atleast roughly) what your opponent is doing and how you should counter it as Allies. Especially with their incredibly powerful tools that you claim they have across the board.

If you aren't willing to do that then quite frankly anything you have to say on the matter of balance is irrelevant because you're posting from a position of strong bias and if you have no interest in even trying to form an unbiased opinion it'd be in the best interest of the forum to disregard anything you have to say, if I were a mod in this position I'd likely just invis your posts for not being conductive to balance discussion since all of your arguments are coming from positions of bad faith with intent to buff axis and nerf allies regardless of their respective power levels.
17 Jan 2021, 09:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 09:27 AMJPA32

None of that is relevant to me because they are your opinions. Now, instead of posting on the forum with incomplete information from an Axis viewpoint, I want you to go play some games of either USF/Brit/Sov auto-match and use those units until you start losing. Then I want you to evaluate why you lost and how you can make the same decisions your opponent did against you as Wher/OKW to succeed against these units.

Similarly, if you want to commit to this concept, you can play Allies with an Ace up your sleeve because as an Axis main, you should know exactly (or atleast roughly) what your opponent is doing and how you should counter it as Allies. Especially with their incredibly powerful tools that you claim they have across the board.

If you aren't willing to do that then quite frankly anything you have to say on the matter of balance is irrelevant because you're posting from a position of strong bias and if you have no interest in even trying to form an unbiased opinion it'd be in the best interest of the forum to disregard anything you have to say, if I were a mod in this position I'd likely just invis your posts for not being conductive to balance discussion since all of your arguments are coming from positions of bad faith with intent to buff axis and nerf allies regardless of their respective power levels.

it is a forum for players to share their views from experience. you ignore what i brought up and launch into theory crafting and your accusation of my bad faith to buff axis and nerf allies, is unfounded.

i gone through your post history, and you are abit of allies supporter yourself.

your use of backhanded modding i find disgusting. good bye, i will not be drag into such sneaky attacks and censorship attempts by you.
PAGES (43)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS