Login

russian armor

Is Comet worth his price?

17 Jul 2020, 10:20 AM

Hello guys, i came back to game after half year of break. That's why i have a question to comet. Is it viable right now or still better works churchill and whole anvil?
17 Jul 2020, 10:49 AM

Depends on map and opponents BO

For example if they get Ele/Jagd, Churchills are fucked while Comet still can do somethin by manuevering wherever the big cats arent guarding

On the other hand if its a tight small map, Churchill can help a lot more, since youll need a damage sponge
17 Jul 2020, 16:13 PM

Yes it's super viable now, personally I prefer it over the Churchill in most situations since the buff.

17 Jul 2020, 20:17 PM

Comet is probably better overall, like a cheaper (slightly weaker) Tiger. Obviously don't pick them if the enemy team is bristling with AT and Jagdpzs....go fore Fireflies then. Churchill I find to suffer from massive repair times which diminish their usefulness.
1 Aug 2020, 01:30 AM

Comet is like a Panther with worse gun. It has better AI though and the same reliable frontal armour of a panzer makes it very nice to use.
6 Oct 2020, 12:59 PM

Comet is super worth it. First it is cheaper than a panther. It can go toe to toe with panther. Also has extremely good Al. It once wipes 3 models 1 shot. It is just annoying. Has a fricking grenade to throw at AT guns. Idk what is the reason for panthers at this point
6 Oct 2020, 15:02 PM

Hello guys, i came back to game after half year of break. That's why i have a question to comet. Is it viable right now or still better works churchill and whole anvil?

Yes it is worth it. Comet is very good now.
8 Oct 2020, 18:09 PM

I still don't like it that much, though everyone says it's okay now. Too much RNG on the main gun still, it can be great or terrible.

And since Churchills can get shut down pretty quick depending on your opponents composition, sometimes I honestly think Centaurs + Fireflies is the best British tank combo.
27 Nov 2020, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2020, 18:09 PMEuan
I still don't like it that much, though everyone says it's okay now. Too much RNG on the main gun still, it can be great or terrible.

And since Churchills can get shut down pretty quick depending on your opponents composition, sometimes I honestly think Centaurs + Fireflies is the best British tank combo.
:huhsign:
24 Oct 2021, 15:23 PM
Donator 22

Yes, the white phosphor ability is very, very good as you can just cripple an incoming blob then proceed to hit the blob with some attack-ground attacks before they get out of it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS