Login

russian armor

Delete the Schwerer gun from the game

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
3 Jul 2020, 23:05 PM

There is 0 risk in putting a schwerer outside your base to lockdown cutoff and fuel, then rush 10min tank and overrun the opponent.

Yes because medium tank rushes is exactly what OKW is known for with their cheap P4s and cheap tech. It has already proven unstoppable in UTT2 and MLNZ. Balance team needs to address this. OKW needs some good nerfs. Please make their medium tanks come at the same time as weaker factions such as Ostheer and UKF. Or maybe make Mechanized more attractive so all OKW players don't go for OP T1 builds and we finally have some diversity.

:) :) :)

Seriously Stormjäger, either you are trolling or you are losing your mind.
3 Jul 2020, 23:14 PM

There is 0 risk in putting a schwerer outside your base to lockdown cutoff and fuel, then rush 10min tank and overrun the opponent.

What's the risk? Opponent spending 720mp on AT guns and managing to kill it before your army arrives and forces them back to allow Spios to repair it in 30 seconds?

thats a map problem not a schwere problem. fuels should be in contested areas, not outside bases.
3 Jul 2020, 23:25 PM

Yes because medium tank rushes is exactly what OKW is known for with their cheap P4s and cheap tech. It has already proven unstoppable in UTT2 and MLNZ.

Wtf are you on about? P4/Ostwind rush is what everyone is doing in 1v1s. Played vs both Zyswenn rank 11 and Λ Caesar rank 12 yesterday and both did the exact same JLI into fast medium stall, as do many high tier okw players I've talked to or faced. Noone does mechanized luchs&puma anymore at high tiers, medium tank rush is meta.

What MLNZ? The one where OKW was absent? Ok dude.

thats a map problem not a schwere problem. fuels should be in contested areas, not outside bases.

Noone's gonna go edit the maps. If anything this is getting worse with Crossroads winter getting cutoffs closer to the base next update. Maps aren't getting fixed so the Schwerer must be fixed. This isn't that hard to understand.

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2020, 23:06 PMKoRneY

Pls stop posting selfies

Dude stop posting offtopic garbage.
3 Jul 2020, 23:30 PM

strom if u actually did some changes insated of straight nerf for a faction that is not op maybe people would take u seriously
3 Jul 2020, 23:31 PM

strom if u actually did some changes insated of straight nerf for a faction that is not op maybe people would take u seriously

Well he has been saying that OKW is a meme faction iirc. I was sceptical at first but after seeing so many limitations firsthand, the faction really is in a bad state.
3 Jul 2020, 23:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2020, 23:03 PMKoRneY
If USF wants to pay a tech cost and another cost to get their officers then maybe it would be the same.

What??? I'm not saying pay more for the schwerer. Just add a popcost. It would be a free upgrade for the gun, just adds a popcost...

If want the tech structure and don't want the gun, you just don't get the upgrade. Simple

No one is saying their the same. You said that okw needing pop to tech up would be unique. It wouldn't be, but that's not even what I'm suggesting
3 Jul 2020, 23:36 PM

Seriously? This is even more of a trash argument

This thread is about one thing on the roster. Not the whole faction. A UP faction can still have a SINGLE OP thing on its roster, it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise

Your essentially saying "OKW isn't good enough, therefore your wrong about this one specific suggestion". What? Go make your own thread with your buff suggestions if you think their so UP

This keeps getting repeated. Id like to point out that we've had tons of maps removed, and tons have been edited since WFA launch. At what point does it stop being the maps?

There's a reason OKW doesn't even remotely resemble their launch design. The schwerer is one of the only things left from that horrificly bad design
3 Jul 2020, 23:41 PM

Seriously? This is even more of a trash argument

This thread is about one thing on the roster. Not the whole faction. A UP faction can still have a SINGLE OP thing on its roster, it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise

Your essentially saying "OKW isn't good enough, therefore your wrong about this one specific suggestion". Uhh what? That's trash logic. Go make your own thread with your buff suggestions if you think their so UP

ok, im not a english native myself, but you just read something into something which was nowhere related to what Mr. Stug life wrote...
so idk, dont quote him if you dont refer to what he wrote but what you yourself want to make of it

that goes for 90% of the people here
3 Jul 2020, 23:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2020, 23:41 PMBaba

ok, im not a english native myself, but you just read something into something which was nowhere related to what Mr. Stug life wrote...

Then your reading me incorrectly. What I said was a direct response to his point. I don't know what to tell you
3 Jul 2020, 23:43 PM

Maybe if you read carefully you'd see I want the gun range reduced by 10 and then this could allow mirage's concept of making the tier 90 fuel instead of 60 and panzer auth 30 instead of 60 and allowing JP4/Hetzer/Ostwind to be built 30 fuel earlier.

But why do that when you can just assume the other person is unreasonable?
3 Jul 2020, 23:45 PM

then lets make swerer full time AA and remove ground targeting. No panther autorization required for that tho
3 Jul 2020, 23:45 PM

Wtf are you on about? P4/Ostwind rush is what everyone is doing in 1v1s. Played vs both Zyswenn rank 11 and Λ Caesar rank 12 yesterday and both did the exact same JLI into fast medium stall, as do many high tier okw players I've talked to or faced. Noone does mechanized luchs&puma anymore at high tiers, medium tank rush is meta.

What MLNZ? The one where OKW was absent? Ok dude.

Noone's gonna go edit the maps. If anything this is getting worse with Crossroads winter getting cutoffs closer to the base next update. Maps aren't getting fixed so the Schwerer must be fixed. This isn't that hard to understand.

OKW has the worst medium tank timings of all factions. Battlegroup HQ was never meta for as long as I can remember, yet you claim it's now meta even though no one has used this strat in any of the recent tournaments just because you played vs T1 builds twice yesterday and talked to "someone". Ever considered that maybe you are wrong?

In UTT2 it was 90% mechanized as usual. So maybe not jump to such conclusions that fast. This reminds me of when you demanded the balance team if UKF did well in the Cohrona Cup because you thought Infantry Sections are way too OP and godlike unbeatable ubersoldaten, while now you suddenly claim they are completely fine and it's just a L2P issue when you can't deal with them.

OKW T4 was never a problem and almost everyone realized the risk-reward trade-off is OK, now you suddenly claim it needs to be nerfed or all maps changed. I mean wtf? Don't you realize you exaggerate this and completely pull it out of proportions?

And also: why do you make everything about 1v1 when 90% of people don't even play 1v1?

3 Jul 2020, 23:48 PM

OKW T4 was never a problem and almost everyone realized the risk-reward trade-off is OK, now you suddenly claim it needs to be nerfed or all maps changed. I mean wtf? Don't you realize you exaggerate this and completely pull it out of proportions?

I've thought it was a problem from day one and I know I'm not the only one. Same goes for brit base howies and the OG US officers that got free Bars/Zooks

There's far too many maps where you don't need that much risk to get good reward. In 2v2 at least, can't speak much for other modes
3 Jul 2020, 23:50 PM

OKW has the worst medium tank timings of all factions. Battlegroup HQ was never meta for as long as I can remember, yet you claim it's now meta even though no one has used this strat in any of the recent tournaments just because you played vs T1 builds twice yesterday and talked to "someone". Ever considered that maybe you are wrong?

Says the guy who doesn't even play 1v1. Ever considered you're wrong? At least I have a point and arguments, I don't repeat the stats of a 2v2 tournament every 5 seconds.

In UTT2 it was 90% mechanized as usual.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with 1v1 meta and the strategy of schwerer placements outside your base to cover both fuel and cutoff with 0 risk.

OKW T4 was never a problem and almost everyone realized the risk-reward trade-off is OK, now you suddenly claim it needs to be nerfed or all maps changed.

All maps are never gonna be changed, that was darkmadillo's brilliant idea, don't toss it onto me. It's an OP strat and I'm pointing it out as a problem. Whether or not that was an issue before I'm sure we both know the answer, people have been crying about okw for years and the T4 gun was definitely mentioned.

Also nice strawman.

And also: why do you make everything about 1v1 when 90% of people don't even play 1v1?

Because this is a post about an issue in 1v1 maps. If you don't like it then don't comment.
4 Jul 2020, 00:00 AM

It's an OP strat and I'm pointing it out as a problem.

Since when is OKW T1 an OP strat? Please elaborate how and when OKW T1 builds became OP.
4 Jul 2020, 00:03 AM

Since when is OKW T1 an OP strat? Please elaborate how and when OKW T1 builds became OP.

being able to heal your squads is gamebreaking, axis op
4 Jul 2020, 00:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2020, 00:03 AMBaba

being able to heal your squads is gamebreaking, axis op

Apparently I also said T1 builds are OP.

The man can't read.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 19
Germany 7
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W