Login

russian armor

"Close the pocket" OP?

1 Jul 2020, 16:46 PM

And where's your playercard? The fact is we don't need to see it because anyone who complains that this gimmick ability is OP is a massive noob.

You can see it on my profile, when you click on Replays

Also. I did not complain about your rank but about the fact that you didn't even play some modes/ fractions at all. Just keep that in mind

1 Jul 2020, 18:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2020, 16:19 PMDAZ187

all 3 allied factions can build caches.

the only time it can be annoying is if you have brit emplacements. otherwise its easy to prevent it. even if a team mate doesnt want to build a cache there is noting stopping you from doing so.

And? Caches are not hard to destroy at all, especially that late in the game. And if I'm nowhere near the cutoff and have to rely on my teammate to defend it then we have a problem...

It's a dumb ability period. So are all the loiter abilities, the computer is doing too much work for you. I really don't care that it requires the cutoff mechanic, the reward is 10X stronger than the work you do to pull it off. That's the problem

It's a stupid gimmick they made to sell a commander. The ability doesn't even make sense, but duration off-maps in general shouldnt be that strong. The fact that people's suggestion is "just retreat your entire army" should be massive red flag about how dumb this ability is
1 Jul 2020, 20:28 PM

Obviously we need to prioritize balancing for team games, the gamemode doesn't get enough love as is
1 Jul 2020, 21:40 PM

Obviously we need to prioritize balancing for team games, the gamemode doesn't get enough love as is

What is your point? How often do you see encirclement in 1v1 anyway? It's already not used there...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
unknown 4
United States 6
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %