Login

russian armor

"dead" bulletins

3 Apr 2020, 09:14 AM

There are some bulletins that have become obsolete after the heavy tank cap was implemented quite some time ago.

is it possible to rework these bulletins?

https://imgur.com/a/p0ok9tz

3 Apr 2020, 09:25 AM

There are a lot of Bulletins at the Moment that make me wonder what they do. There is one for recharhing Fussilier call in faster even tho they are being build now.
Just one example, im not at my pc for the day so i cant make more.

Also i dont know if their use has been changed which would be great to edit it into the game so you atleast know about it
3 Apr 2020, 09:26 AM

Actually with the new CD on super heavies the CD reduction will actually have some effect.

On the other hand some bulletins need to be looked at.
3 Apr 2020, 10:31 AM

Imo they should enable bulletin stacking again so you have one large bonus for yoru favourite unit. I'm aware that there were negative aspects about it but it is a chance to support your own playstyle and in the end more choices are good.

The way it is currently the only bulletins that have a reasonable effect are the vet ones and snare range (simple because it fucks up peoples estimation of the snare range).
3 Apr 2020, 10:50 AM

Imo they should enable bulletin stacking again so you have one large bonus for yoru favourite unit. I'm aware that there were negative aspects about it but it is a chance to support your own playstyle and in the end more choices are good.

The way it is currently the only bulletins that have a reasonable effect are the vet ones and snare range (simple because it fucks up peoples estimation of the snare range).

Eh i still get ptsd from the elephant rotation bulletin being stacked, no thank you.

it could work but "good" bulletins should be toned down
3 Apr 2020, 11:00 AM

I though bulletins should learn DOW3,but looks hard to implementation
3 Apr 2020, 14:26 PM

Imo they should enable bulletin stacking again

3x 10% extra sight on your Tiger ace, or 3x 5% extra turret rotation and 3x 5% extra sight on your regular tiger. As axis player sounds real nice, as allied not so much.
3 Apr 2020, 14:28 PM

21 % faust range increase. Yes plz. :hansGASM:
3 Apr 2020, 15:22 PM

There is more dead bulletins like "Panzerfüssilier call-in recharges 10% faster" or "USF M3 Halftrack call-in recharges 50% faster" since they are no longer call-ins
3 Apr 2020, 16:12 PM

There is more dead bulletins like "Panzerfüssilier call-in recharges 10% faster" or "USF M3 Halftrack call-in recharges 50% faster" since they are no longer call-ins

Even more reason to rework those bulletins, they dont have to be anything crazy just something else
3 Apr 2020, 18:19 PM

I believe Fallschims have a panzerfaust cost reduction bulletin? That will be obselete very soon
3 Apr 2020, 19:04 PM

I believe Fallschims have a panzerfaust cost reduction bulletin? That will be obselete very soon

it reduces bundle nade cost too
3 Apr 2020, 19:07 PM

Even more reason to rework those bulletins, they dont have to be anything crazy just something else

by the way, arent your mentioned heavy tank bulletins soon useful again? Because the timers will start once the heavy tank got destroyed next patch
3 Apr 2020, 19:07 PM

it reduces bundle nade cost too

Ahh gotcha, well at the very least someone will need to update the description lol
3 Apr 2020, 22:26 PM

Would I get my other two 5% Armor bulletins back for the OKW P4?
3 Apr 2020, 23:49 PM

Imo they should enable bulletin stacking again so you have one large bonus for yoru favourite unit.

the effect was too severe for something that is supposed to do small impact

4 Apr 2020, 02:02 AM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2020, 09:26 AMVipper
Actually with the new CD on super heavies the CD reduction will actually have some effect.

On the other hand some bulletins need to be looked at.

Holy shit! We've been using these useless bulletins as meme bait for years and they are finally usable.
4 Apr 2020, 03:18 AM

I though bulletins should learn DOW3,but looks hard to implementation

No

DOW3 bulletin has a very narrow selection of options by separating essential skills into bulletin

I like DOW3 but will firmly say DOW3's bulletin system is the worst

4 Apr 2020, 04:46 AM

No

DOW3 bulletin has a very narrow selection of options by separating essential skills into bulletin

IMO DOW3 bulletin more like coh2 passive commander ability,not too bad,also coh2 most bulletin improve very little,better have some change……but maybe wait forever……
4 Apr 2020, 08:52 AM

No

The system was good, the balance was relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★