Login

russian armor

Feuersturm doctrine

25 Mar 2020, 18:27 PM

USF blobs are disgusting too. My complaint is that the Feuersturm truck was just recently added to the game by the balance team even though it just promotes bad a horrible playstyle. So many people complain about blobbing but then the balance team adds stuff that makes blobbing even easier so I wonder why that is.

+1

The Sturm officer was recently re-worked because it specifically promoted blobbing, and was shitty at just about everything else. This aura definitely isnt as strong, but it still promotes blobbing

I think the hetzer without panzer authorization wouldn't be too fast either. Probably would need testing but doesn't feel like it would be too early
25 Mar 2020, 18:38 PM

USF blobs are disgusting too. My complaint is that the Feuersturm truck was just recently added to the game by the balance team even though it just promotes bad a horrible playstyle. So many people complain about blobbing but then the balance team adds stuff that makes blobbing even easier so I wonder why that is.

I agree and I had even pointed out during preview.
25 Mar 2020, 18:40 PM

Not different from M5 and 251/250.

The difference is Ostheer and Soviets aren't as effective at blobbing and rushing certain points of the map like OKW.

That's the reason OKW never had a mobile reinforce/heal vehicle until recently. It was a good design choice made by Relic to NOT give OKW this ability. Sadly the balance team thought it was a good idea.

25 Mar 2020, 19:07 PM

?

OKW is way more of a blob faction than Soviets because none of the Soviet infantry units are very good at blobbing. Penals get outnumbered and need to be microed correctly to utilize their combat power and Conscripts are numerous but also require better positioning than STG Volks. Shocks and Guards are obviously also not as suited to mindless blobbing as Volks.
26 Mar 2020, 08:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2020, 14:35 PMVipper

Not really. The issue exist mostly for durable squads with 5+ entities and it start to become a problem when it available to mainline infatry.

Actually Ober had a similar change in the past and some of the DPS of the LMG was move to k98.

Ostruppen lmg has half the DPS of grenadier lmg, is available at BP 3 and the unit is not durable. But is not really working and it should be replaced a bonuses similar to 7 conscripts.

And there are multiple problem with the current implementation to voks:

Volks>>grenadier making balancing the difficult
Volks very cost efficient making doctrinal OKW infatry have to be even better

Again once Volks ST44 is removed or redesigned one can start nerfing Soviet/USF infantry. Else will simply keep buffing UKF/Ostheer and continue with the power creep.

But we are drifting off topic.

I agree that the volks stg 44 change was the cause for a lot of buffs later down the line. They became far to cost effective do it all for low cost. Every buff to mainlines after this change was imo mostly was because of volks.

We need to make volks work without stg (like cons wich outside the stg they vasicly are) or give minimaly give some drawback at a certain range with the stg. After that 7th man for cons and rifles falls can be toned down/altered.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★