Login

russian armor

Its like Usf is just super powered

27 Feb 2020, 06:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2020, 04:36 AMCODGUY

Not to mention USF infantry really aren't that much better than standard Volksgrens or Grenadiers yet that's the only fighting unit you have access to for the first 5-10 minutes.

Riflemen scale much better than either squad and are much better than Grenadiers at most ranges with or without LMG42s being involved. Riflemen only struggle somewhat versus VG thanks to their 10% RA vet 1 and relatively early STG upgrade. Provided you choose your fights wisely you shouldn't really be having issues man-for-man versus axis mainline infantry squads.
27 Feb 2020, 06:45 AM
Donator 22

I recently in 2v2 came up against a guy who just made 2 pak howitser.
This thing melted my infantry in every shot.
My mg42 just vaporished in one burst.

It does work, yes.
If you think it is OP, then use this mechanic and get #1
Seriously, give it a try. (hard to say this without sounding rude or sarcastic or....)
If that works, balance team will kick in and solve it.
27 Feb 2020, 09:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2020, 04:36 AMCODGUY

Not to mention USF infantry really aren't that much better than standard Volksgrens or Grenadiers yet that's the only fighting unit you have access to for the first 5-10 minutes.

Do you realize CoH is a strategy game? Its not a clash royale kind of shit game that you simply send troops to die. Even C&C has some method to its madness of sending blobs of infantry to their deaths...
27 Feb 2020, 12:11 PM

Do you realize CoH is a strategy game? Its not a clash royale kind of shit game that you simply send troops to die. Even C&C has some method to its madness of sending blobs of infantry to their deaths...

No one forcing you to play this game. And i think you have L2P issue.
27 Feb 2020, 13:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2020, 01:02 AMmrgame2
Jackson lack sight to counter axis armor

Four years after the release of USF, I can enlighten you with the revelation that...

Wait for it...

Waaaaiit for iiit...

Long-range tank destroyers are supposed to use other units for sight!
27 Feb 2020, 13:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2020, 03:28 AMCODGUY
They don't have fancy shock engineer cqb units

It's called asymmetrical balance.

they don't have a super OP MG thats available right off the bat

It's called asymmetrical balance. And there's nothing "super OP" about an early HMG for factions that need it, like Ostheer and UKF.

useless ambulance

How on earth is the unit that safeguards you from needless low-HP MP bleed - allowing you to stay in engagements - and saves you MN for healing compared with some other factions, useless? Are you trolling or do you even know what ambulance does?

I hate L2P comments but there's nothing else one can respond with to this silliness.
27 Feb 2020, 13:24 PM

How on earth is the unit that safeguards you from needless low-HP MP bleed - allowing you to stay in engagements - and saves you MN for healing compared with some other factions, useless? Are you trolling or do you even know what ambulance does?

I hate L2P comments but there's nothing else one can respond with to this silliness.

Dude he loses to a Kübel...
27 Feb 2020, 13:35 PM

Dude he loses to a Kübel...

Why am I not surprised :Kappa:
27 Feb 2020, 14:15 PM

Usf is cancer i agree.
27 Feb 2020, 14:15 PM

So is the pakhowie considering it just one taps squads pretty frequently :=)=============================
27 Feb 2020, 15:49 PM

Riflemen scale much better than either squad and are much better than Grenadiers at most ranges with or without LMG42s being involved. Riflemen only struggle somewhat versus VG thanks to their 10% RA vet 1 and relatively early STG upgrade. Provided you choose your fights wisely you shouldn't really be having issues man-for-man versus axis mainline infantry squads.

You don't even need to talk about scaling with superior veterancy bonuses and superior weapon add-ons.

Riflemen out of the gate already stomp Grens and Volks super hard. Compared to Grens, 22% more effective hit points, 40% more close range dps, 25% more mid range dps, and only 10% less long range dps. Cheaper reinforce cost, better moving accuracy, and less DPS loss per model drop. It's only in CODGUY-universe where Grens are somehow able to hang with Riflemen.

Similar story with Volks, but don't try to educate CODGUY and Riley that Riflemen are statistically superior - the stats and game files are actually Axis-biased and trying to make Axis units look less OP than they are in-game.
27 Feb 2020, 16:58 PM

No one forcing you to play this game. And i think you have L2P issue.

get a profile picture before saying to others to l2p. Or people here will consider you an adult account of the never ending forum trolls
27 Feb 2020, 17:57 PM

It's called asymmetrical balance.

It's called asymmetrical balance. And there's nothing "super OP" about an early HMG for factions that need it, like Ostheer and UKF.

I didn't mean to say the ambulance was useless over all, actually it is a very useful unit later on but as a starting unit it is way too expensive to be of any use. It can't fight, has almost no armor or health, it's slow as hell, and healing isn't that important early on. So why the hell is a 250 MP 10 fuel unit like this even available at T0?
27 Feb 2020, 19:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2020, 17:57 PMCODGUY
I didn't mean to say the ambulance was useless over all, actually it is a very useful unit later on but as a starting unit it is way too expensive to be of any use. It can't fight, has almost no armor or health, it's slow as hell, and healing isn't that important early on. So why the hell is a 250 MP 10 fuel unit like this even available at T0?

OST pays 150mp/60 muni for a static healing structure that can only heal 3 models at a time
OKW pays 100mp/15f for a static healing post upgrade that can only heal 3 models at a time
Sov pays 250mp for a static healing post upgrade that can only heal 3 models at a time

USF pays 250mp/10f for a mobile healing vehicle that can AoE heal a limitless number of units

I'll trade any of the other factions healing systems for an ambulance - its much, much better.

/edit

Yes, some factions have other sources of healing, but the ones above are their primary 'constant' healing sources. The other abilities (SPio med-crates, OST Vet 1 ability) require constant resources. Also UKF is in flux right now, with their new medic squad; so I'm ignoring them for now.
28 Feb 2020, 03:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2020, 17:57 PMCODGUY
healing isn't that important early on

Oh my.
28 Feb 2020, 04:35 AM

I know and I understand the pain of RM blob. Because all they have early game is RM, Rear & Mortar.

Not gifted as Sturm, Volk, Kubel, Rakaten or MG42, Gren, Mortar, Snip, Pion.

You have to try playing USF for a while and tell if you build anything beside RM. Like you expect USF to blob Rear or something?

Its the bad design, USF & Soviet back in the day were designed to blob, not combined arm.
28 Feb 2020, 05:40 AM

I know and I understand the pain of RM blob. Because all they have early game is RM, Rear & Mortar.

You have to try playing USF for a while and tell if you build anything beside RM. Like you expect USF to blob Rear or something?

Its the bad design, USF & Soviet back in the day were designed to blob, not combined arm.

Word lfye mate
This is exactly what i said earlier.
Usf is extremely suck at openings

You need endurance and persistence to catch up with axis factions. Ost and okw have all the options laid out nicely and with super heavy late game.

Playing usf is like paddling yourselves downstream
Playing axis factions is like sitting on a crusie.
Axis fans keep trying to spin the cruise as if it had a coronavirus on it! :sibToxic:
28 Feb 2020, 12:56 PM

Lol :rofl: sure the Desgin was to Amove ur inf blobb around and not like in Coh 1 to flank and play tactical.... ok :)
28 Feb 2020, 14:36 PM

Smoke?
Pineapple o'doom?
You beat volks at close range.

If you can't beat a kubel/pio with RM idk what to say. I'll grant that SPs are the bane of all early game units but that's SPs for you, and their hideous reinforcement cost.

28 Feb 2020, 16:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Lol :rofl: sure the Desgin was to Amove ur inf blobb around and not like in Coh 1 to flank and play tactical.... ok :)

Replace blob with spam and it's true. And blobbing is a perfect valid tactic against people who spread their army thin, don't use indirect fire/artillery, suppression or things that can punish blobbing.

He also forgot to mention OKW in that mix.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
Peru 5
United States 2
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %