Login

russian armor

COH2 winter balance mod - discussion

PAGES (44)down
29 Jan 2020, 06:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2020, 02:32 AMLago

As a unit, it's a more distinct than the old one.

The only reason it's distinct is because of it's god awful camo.
29 Jan 2020, 07:05 AM

The only reason it's distinct is because of it's god awful camo.

As far as I'm concerned, it has more health and 10% better accuracy than the base tiger. Also don't discount the spear head and self repair ability. A reminder that the hull mg is 2x better than the base tiger due to no little.
29 Jan 2020, 07:09 AM

As far as I'm concerned, it has more health and 10% better accuracy than the base tiger. Also don't discount the spear head and self repair ability. A reminder that the hull mg is 2x better than the base tiger due to no little.

Dude. That was joke.
29 Jan 2020, 07:09 AM

And since the balance team is SO vigilant on stuff that wipes easily like frag bombs, it's time to nerf zis barrage which doesn't give any time at all to pack up support weapons.

You watch imperial dane to much. He complains about the zis barrage to much.

To take your approach. Will we finaly nerf the teller in response? Will the rifle and bundle nade loose some their wiping power? The bundle nade also gives very little time to react. Even the rifle nade you cant dodge in time mostly with team weapons. And with the teller its just poof and no more light.
Will sov get a normal nade in return? Because that is a good reason the zis barrage must be effective. And it already got toned down not too long ago.
29 Jan 2020, 07:13 AM

To take your approach. Will we finaly nerf the teller in response? Will the rifle and bundle nade loose some their wiping power? The bundle nade also gives very little time to react. Even the rifle nade you cant dodge in time mostly with team weapons. And with the teller its just poof and no more light.
Will sov get a normal nade in return? Because that is a good reason the zis barrage must be effective. And it already got toned down not too long ago.

The ZIS barrage is kinda cheesy though. It makes assaulting defensive positions way to easy. maybe lower the range on it a bit. also it wipes quite easy. I'm saying this cus if you loose 1 and the opponents uses it on your maxim it's a dead maxim cus of the death loop.
29 Jan 2020, 07:16 AM

ZiS barrage is just too cheap IMO, 35 muni is the same for a single nade, while the Zis fires 3 "grenades" at 60 range. Make it 45-50 munis and it will fine.
29 Jan 2020, 07:17 AM

Also, PLEASE BALANCE TEAM, Fix the damn .50cal being slowed down on yellow cover bug. I have been reporting this for ages and nobody seems to care
29 Jan 2020, 07:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2020, 07:17 AMzerocoh
Also, PLEASE BALANCE TEAM, Fix the damn .50cal being slowed down on yellow cover bug. I have been reporting this for ages and nobody seems to care

Maybe it's like the maxims death loop or 120mm's last man standing thing, unfixable.
29 Jan 2020, 07:36 AM

I hope not since ZiS and 57mm had this same issue and they fixed it.
29 Jan 2020, 07:55 AM

The ZIS barrage is kinda cheesy though. It makes assaulting defensive positions way to easy. maybe lower the range on it a bit. also it wipes quite easy. I'm saying this cus if you loose 1 and the opponents uses it on your maxim it's a dead maxim cus of the death loop.

Its no more cheesy the a snare on a td or at gun imo. Or incdiary ap rounds on a suppression platform. A sniper wich can kill multyple models with one shot as vet ability. A raketten crew wich is easier to hide then a demo.

It making assaulting positions to easy i dont fully agree with. Because during the assault can soviets throw normal or bunble like grenades stock? Do they have sturdy breakthrough tanks stock?
Both answers is no.

The barrage and/or in combination with mortar and flare just creates an opening to take advantidge off.
29 Jan 2020, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2020, 02:20 AMLago

I'm not sure what that'd achieve.

It would stop certain players rectal bleeding.

When it comes to buff IS blobs, noobs are taken account then? Why don't you say a thing about that?

Pro players also have to use them out of cover at times and they suck hard in their hands too.
No rocket science here.
And since the balance team is SO vigilant on stuff that wipes easily like frag bombs, it's time to nerf zis barrage which doesn't give any time at all to pack up support weapons.

Boiii, do I have a news for you:

Yes that's the spirit. Because the new ace is hardly different from the normal tiger.

I'll let you on a little secret:
Its the exact same tiger model.
It wasn't covered in additional Ubermenschium plating, its crew simply can do more, which is portrayed in the game now.

Oh and its still more durable.

Hardly a good ability as it means your main gun's swivel rotation has been locked to a small arc.

Just a moment ago you said you are so good that you are easily able to overcome units shortcomings when it came to old TA, where did that go? Did you went full noob since that post?
29 Jan 2020, 08:00 AM

Its no more cheesy the a snare on a td or at gun imo. Or incdiary rounds on a suppression platform. A sniper wich can kill multyple models with one shot as vet ability. A raketten crew wich is easier to hide then a demo.

It making assaulting positions to easy i dont fully agree with. Because during the assault can soviets throw normal or bunble like grenades stock? Do they have sturdy breakthrough tanks stock?
Both answers is no.

The barrage and/or in combination with mortar and flare just creates an opening to take advantage off.

Are you even playing the same game as me dude????
You think the soviet attack is inefficient????? Ohhh.. boy I have nothing to say to you.

29 Jan 2020, 08:20 AM

Are you even playing the same game as me dude????
You think the soviet attack is inefficient????? Ohhh.. boy I have nothing to say to you.

Where did a say that?
Is it factualy wrong what i said?

And if you only see what you want instead of what is written please dont respond. And because the siz can work against a bugged deathloop maxim does not make it op or cheesy.

I said that to state the zis barrage is not op its not cheese because soviets lack things that other factions do have.
I use the siz barrage to good effect i love this ability, but it hardly one shots anything, in my experience a lucky second hit does however. I use it to steer blobs in other directions from time to time. Allowing my maxim to setup or escape a deathloop situation.

29 Jan 2020, 08:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2020, 07:16 AMzerocoh
ZiS barrage is just too cheap IMO, 35 muni is the same for a single nade, while the Zis fires 3 "grenades" at 60 range. Make it 45-50 munis and it will fine.

Spot on. 60 range is just icing on the cake.
29 Jan 2020, 08:45 AM

Where did a say that?
Is it factualy wrong what i said?

And if you only see what you want instead of what is written please dont respond. And because the siz can work against a bugged deathloop maxim does not make it op or cheesy.

I said that to state the zis barrage is not op its not cheese because soviets lack things that other factions do have.
I use the siz barrage to good effect i love this ability, but it hardly one shots anything, in my experience a lucky second hit does however. I use it to steer blobs in other directions from time to time. Allowing my maxim to setup or escape a deathloop situation.

Oh... Please don't bullshit me. You know what you were saying.
29 Jan 2020, 08:52 AM

Oh... Please don't bullshit me. You know what you were saying.

You are the one talking bs here. I know what i was saying. You think you know what i was saying.
29 Jan 2020, 09:17 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2020, 07:55 AMKatitof

It would stop certain players rectal bleeding.

Pro players also have to use them out of cover at times and they suck hard in their hands too.
No rocket science here.

Boiii, do I have a news for you:

I'll let you on a little secret:
Its the exact same tiger model.
It wasn't covered in additional Ubermenschium plating, its crew simply can do more, which is portrayed in the game now.

Oh and its still more durable.

Just a moment ago you said you are so good that you are easily able to overcome units shortcomings when it came to old TA, where did that go? Did you went full noob since that post?

Uh, you conveiniently missed the fact that old TA was a VETERANCY 3 Tiger. I'd rather have a vet 3 tiger, with excellent sight, rof, and mobility than one that maybe supresses a few men after a few seconds after locking the turret arc. Massive difference than a vet 1. And just cuz zis barrage got nerfed doesn't mean that it's enough. Just like pack howi "nerf" where everyone agreed that the nerf didn't do anything.
29 Jan 2020, 09:22 AM

Permanently Banned

No, I didn't get it from Dane. Zis barrage is 35munis for a 0 timer bundle grenade lobbed from at least 60 range THREE times with actually very good accuracy, while a SINGLE bundle nade for axis costs 35 munis. If you fail to see how op that is for the zis barrage (well, talking to you is pointless anyways cuz your almost as hopeless as Katitof) It's impossible to dodge with support weapons. At least when you throw a grenade, u can see the animation and there's a 1 sec timer.

Why should we nerf the teller? Ost is the "so called" defensive faction. Yet Brits have a far easier time playing defense. Grens can't even build their own sandbags. So much for a defensive faction. So the mines better be superior.

29 Jan 2020, 09:46 AM

You are the one talking bs here. I know what i was saying. You think you know what i was saying.

Yeah sure m8 sure.
29 Jan 2020, 09:53 AM

comparing zis barrage to 3 bundle grenades is ridiculous
PAGES (44)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak