Login

russian armor

Is the Brummbar perfectly fine?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
16 Jan 2020, 16:50 PM

Ostwind was already nerfed back a bit. And the Ostwind is simply on par with the Centaur, so it's not overtuned.

They just increased the cost a little bit - it's actual performance wasn't touched. If anything that undercuts your argument that Brummbar is overshadowed by Ostwind due to it's costeffectiveness soooo...
16 Jan 2020, 16:50 PM

brumbar is fine

No need change

And there is no reason to use brumbar

is brumbar bad? no

T4 builing + brumbar cost is more expensive than Tiger and Tiger is versatile, have turret and high armor

Even Tiger vs AI capability is good as Brumbar

Problem is the cost and Heavy tank not the performance

it is same problem to panther

16 Jan 2020, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2020, 16:50 PMblancat

Problem is the cost not the performance

it is same problem to panther

Are you implying Panther UP? o_O
16 Jan 2020, 17:00 PM

U dont understand?

problem is not PERFORMANCE

Tiger can do anything

Why ost player use Panther?

Even the cost of producing is similar
16 Jan 2020, 17:03 PM

Anyway, you're an axis fan boy and you're in delusion, but I hope you have a wide view
16 Jan 2020, 17:05 PM

Permanently Banned

They just increased the cost a little bit

And that is a NERF.
16 Jan 2020, 17:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2020, 17:03 PMblancat

Anyway, you're an axis fan boy and you're in delusion, but I hope you have a wide view

Lol sure, wathever you say, i wrote whole posts for allied buffs and balance too but you rarely appear on those, you only care for troll posts and rants. Top quality toxcicity
16 Jan 2020, 17:21 PM

90 munis for the quad is cheap?

Cheaper than 100 fuel for the centaur, which also needs more tech....

Actually, if u look closely, you'll see that there are 35 people that want buffs and a total of 54 people that participated in the survey, as Elchino has pointed out.

I have news for you. Your poll is meaningless because you decided to be toxic in questions. I'm okay with brumbarr buff but I voted it was perfectly fine since you decided to be a troll in the poll questions

You really need to stop being so toxic if you want people to take your threads seriously. It only hurts your goal if you keep acting like this
16 Jan 2020, 17:27 PM

Permanently Banned

Cheaper than 100 fuel for the centaur, which also needs more tech....

I think that the AA for both units are op, but that doesn't make either of the two units op overall.
16 Jan 2020, 20:41 PM

Actually, if u look closely, you'll see that there are 35 people that want buffs and a total of 54 people that participated in the survey

Actually, if you look closely, only first part matters, 2nd part got more people voting for buffs then in 1st part.

Do you want to know why is that?

Because people wanted to see what others voted for and you have left no "it is fine" option, therefore biased results with more people voting in 2nd part then in 1st for no logical reason.
16 Jan 2020, 20:56 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2020, 20:41 PMKatitof

Actually, if you look closely, only first part matters, 2nd part got more people voting for buffs then in 1st part.

Do you want to know why is that?

Because people wanted to see what others voted for and you have left no "it is fine" option, therefore biased results with more people voting in 2nd part then in 1st for no logical reason.

Just ask people like Elchino, he said he voted Brum is fine, but then he voted for a buff in the 2nd question. So he meant, the Brum is actually NOT fine since he wants a buff. Hence the first question DOESN'T matter and only the second does. So what people should be paying attention to is the ratio of the # of people that answered the 2nd question over the total # of people who participated in the survey.
16 Jan 2020, 20:59 PM

Just ask people like Elchino, he said he voted Brum is fine, but then he voted for a buff in the 2nd question.

Hardly an argument.

I also wanted to vote out of curiosity, but I've held myself back exactly because of the reason you're trying to push here.
16 Jan 2020, 21:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Actually, if u look closely, you'll see that there are 35 people that want buffs and a total of 54 people that participated in the survey, as Elchino has pointed out. There may have been a bit of confusion with the first question which is why there were only 21 that though Brum was overnerfed as opposed to 35 who want buffs. That means a total of 54-35=19 people think Brum is fine while 35 want buffs. So, no, this survey did NOT blow up in my face.

In conclusion, THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE FINALLY BELIEVE THE BRUM IS DUE FOR A BUFF(S). You're wrong as usual, Katitof.

If you looked more closely you should not deduce anything from this type of poll.
16 Jan 2020, 21:15 PM

DO YOU AGREE THAT BRUMMBAR NEEDS BUFFS OR ARE YOU AN IDIOT?
10/10 poll, would wehraboo again.
16 Jan 2020, 21:22 PM

Stop exaggerating. Brits are nowhere near unusable. And members of this forum VOTED that Ost is 2nd worst, that's not my opinion or yours.

It was an exaggeration but the point stands. There will ALWAYS be a 2nd weakest even if the margin is tiny. 2nd weakest is irrelevant and sensationalist especially when they are at least fun to play, which Ost very much is due to a complete stock roster and an amazing complement of doctrines. The brits lack all of that. They are weak and unfun due to half baked then half cut design decisions and their commanders were designed solely to sell, now that that period has passed have been neutered so bad they are bland and bring less to their faction than any other factions. Saying that Ost needs love because they are 2nd weakest while being ignorant of the vastness between last and 2nd last is incredibly bias. More than balance wise brits needs attention beacause NOBODY likes them, playing with or against them.
16 Jan 2020, 23:17 PM

If you looked more closely you should not deduce anything from this type of poll.

Lol don't even need to look close really, the way he wrote the first two options says it all
17 Jan 2020, 01:29 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2020, 21:15 PMMusti
DO YOU AGREE THAT BRUMMBAR NEEDS BUFFS OR ARE YOU AN IDIOT?
10/10 poll, would wehraboo again.

If you haven't noticed already, this poll had 2 objectives in mind:
-To see whether people have changed their minds on whether the Brum is still in a good spot
-To offend allied crybabies like you.

Looks like I've achieved both.
17 Jan 2020, 01:34 AM

Permanently Banned
When you don't like the results of the poll, just claim that it doesn't prove anything. When you don't like the results of the tournament, just call it a small sample size. See where this is going???????
17 Jan 2020, 01:37 AM

Permanently Banned

It was an exaggeration but the point stands. There will ALWAYS be a 2nd weakest even if the margin is tiny. 2nd weakest is irrelevant and sensationalist especially when they are at least fun to play, which Ost very much is due to a complete stock roster and an amazing complement of doctrines. The brits lack all of that. They are weak and unfun due to half baked then half cut design decisions and their commanders were designed solely to sell, now that that period has passed have been neutered so bad they are bland and bring less to their faction than any other factions. Saying that Ost needs love because they are 2nd weakest while being ignorant of the vastness between last and 2nd last is incredibly bias. More than balance wise brits needs attention beacause NOBODY likes them, playing with or against them.

For every thread mentioning some Ost unit is UP, there are 4 threads that mention UKF UP. I don't think I need to contribute more to what has already been said about the state of UKF.

I'd be glad to see UKF just cease to exist. It has always been a cancerous faction. And Axis wouldn't have to deal with 3 factions when allies just needed to deal with 2 despite being able to choose the same number of doctrines on their loadout.
17 Jan 2020, 01:41 AM

Permanently Banned
For everyone crying about how toxic this poll is, I'm only trying to match the toxicity level already present in this forum that has been recently dominated by people like Codguy, recently, the Soviet supertroll, Ritter, or ElSlayer who doesn't know how to use T34-85 and another who thinks IR searchlight is top priority to be nerfed and, how can I forget, - all the crying about UKF unplayable. Sections are in a good spot now, so UKF is playable even if the other units may not be entirely fixed. Brit late game is better now too with the buff to comets.

Ost has been in far worse patches when USF mortar was not only intentionally better than the Ost mortar but also had unintentionally been made better by having map hack bug and pak howi range bug. Or the patch where Stuart was good as T70 in anti-inf and also had the stun round which was basically a "kill a LV for 30munis" button. The patch before pgrens were moved to the T0 building was also a terrible patch for Ost
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS