Login

russian armor

I was right on basically everything.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
13 Jan 2020, 06:22 AM

Again, a 160 muni ability getting a bit overbuffed isn't the same thing as the USF mortar which was basically used every game, and singlehandedly made USF op and the best faction for the 3 patches when the bugs weren't fixed. And now the 200 muni stuka bomb is a bit underpowered. It can't even oneshot an unbraced emplacement.

Jesus Christ that's not the fucking point dude. And you're wrong anyway, the stuka bomb could singlehandedly end games, it was absolutely a huge problem

But the point is that they were ACCIDENTS. Seriously, make a concise point instead of fucking conspiracy theories
13 Jan 2020, 06:23 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

So what is the actual point of this thread? You said in the OP that you're light on solutions aside from allied biased balance team. I think it's pretty well documented currently that heavies and USF/Sov are punching above their weight in multiple areas. I think it'd be better to ask why such a long wait as opposed to a long rant. Not that you didn't ask, just that it comes off as ranting.

Also please keep the thread relatively clean and have your posts say something useful or you're gonna get invised and/or get the thread locked.
13 Jan 2020, 06:25 AM

So what is the actual point of this thread?

To take a crap on the balance team. How much disrespect does somebody have to show them before they get their thread locked?
13 Jan 2020, 06:25 AM

Permanently Banned

But the point is that they were ACCIDENTS. Seriously, make a concise point instead of fucking conspiracy theories

I don't enjoy making "conspiracy theories." Just tell me, where's the enthusiastic balance team, now that SU is batshit OP with USF not far behind? I'd love it if the balance team was as enthusiastic about nerfing the overbuffed cons as they were nerfing the Brum, falls, JLI, etc. When there's overwhelming evidence to support that the balance team is not giving equal treatment, it is everyone's right to speculate about their true intentions.
13 Jan 2020, 06:27 AM

Permanently Banned
So what is the actual point of this thread? You said in the OP that you're light on solutions aside from allied biased balance team. I think it's pretty well documented currently that heavies and USF/Sov are punching above their weight in multiple areas. I think it'd be better to ask why such a long wait as opposed to a long rant. Not that you didn't ask, just that it comes off as ranting.

Also please keep the thread relatively clean and have your posts say something useful or you're gonna get invised and/or get the thread locked.

I MEANT it as a rant. I just wanted to let all the haters know that I was RIGHT.
13 Jan 2020, 06:27 AM

I don't enjoy making "conspiracy theories." Just tell me, where's the enthusiastic balance team, now that SU is batshit OP with USF not far behind? I'd love it if the balance team was as enthusiastic about nerfing the overbuffed cons as they were nerfing the Brum, falls, JLI, etc. When there's overwhelming evidence to support that the balance team is not giving equal treatment, it is everyone's right to speculate about their true intentions.

Working their real jobs so they can make a living and not starve, like everybody else on the planet. They dont get paid to do this. Stop complaining
13 Jan 2020, 06:30 AM

Permanently Banned

Working their real jobs so they can make a living and not starve, like everybody else on the planet. They dont get paid to do this. Stop complaining

Sure, keep believing your own "cover-ups" for the balance team. However, you can't deny the evidence I've presented. Players have waited for over 2 months for any news of a patch while I recall the Brum took around 2 weeks to hotfix, or in other words, nerf to the ground.
13 Jan 2020, 06:38 AM

There's nothing to cover-up, you're just making up a conspiracy
13 Jan 2020, 06:58 AM

Pretty self righteous way on approaching the matter if you ask me
13 Jan 2020, 07:02 AM

This is the most tinfoil thread I've ever seen. I will make my own about how the ballance team intentionally screwed up UKF, looks fun.
13 Jan 2020, 07:37 AM

Since rifles got buffed, Volks should have stayed at 250mp.
13 Jan 2020, 07:46 AM

Since rifles got buffed, Volks should have stayed at 250mp.

OKW dont just fight USF.
13 Jan 2020, 08:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2020, 07:46 AMLatch

OKW dont just fight USF.

The least of UKF’s issues are 10mp per Volks squad bought.
13 Jan 2020, 08:33 AM

I MEANT it as a rant. I just wanted to let all the haters know that I was RIGHT.

Damn so many brumbar haters here

To be honest this thread is not even funny like codguy ones this one is just pure baby rage but yeah keep posting and feed troll
13 Jan 2020, 09:13 AM

There's nothing to cover-up, you're just making up a conspiracy

do you think SOV and USF are over performing right now?

Regards to OP's thread, i dont believe Sander is bias, hes just trying his best to balance the game however, ther are certain members in that team who shall not be named i have my suspensions of being allied bias. But remember Christmas just finished, they are most likely very busy and when they do have time lets see how they address the current issues.
13 Jan 2020, 09:26 AM

Didn't OKW have a near 50% winrate last tourney against SUPER OP allied factions? And didn't UKF have terrible stats? How does this fit in with the whole ALLIED BIAS DEVS theme? At best it seems that Ost and Brits are UP, which as you will notice, are not both allied factions.
13 Jan 2020, 09:42 AM

Damn so many brumbar haters here

Says the guy with 20 total 1v1s played and 0 as Ostheer.

Pretty sure in recent times the LT M20&Stuart build was nerfed to death, the M3A1’s window vs OKW got smaller, Recon was nerfed by replacog the AT drop with the pak howie, Brit sections were nerfed hard and JLI/Falls weren’t nerfed in their combat capabilities.

Didn't OKW have a near 50% winrate last tourney against SUPER OP allied factions? And didn't UKF have terrible stats? How does this fit in with the whole ALLIED BIAS DEVS theme? At best it seems that Ost and Brits are UP, which as you will notice, are not both allied factions.

Yeah sure count every tournament game because obviously skill level was always consistently equal.

How did things turn out in the finals? I seem to remember allies winning all 5 games. I’m not saying allies op, just seems like a better sample than counting every game. It was plainly evident how strong the Soviets were.
13 Jan 2020, 10:01 AM

Yeah sure count every tournament game because obviously skill level was always consistently equal.

How did things turn out in the finals? I seem to remember allies winning all 5 games. I’m not saying allies op, just seems like a better sample than counting every game. It was plainly evident how strong the Soviets were.

If you count only the finals, and you assume that both players are equally skilled, you would't neccesairly expect a 50% win rate for both factions.

If player A and B are playing a mirror match, and player A wins game 1, loses game 2, wins game 3 etc. Then you can say that player A and B are equally skilled. But in this game, factions switch, so now suddenly this win-loss pattern between player A and B translate in a 100% winrate for 1 faction.
13 Jan 2020, 10:11 AM

Says the guy with 20 total 1v1s played and 0 as Ostheer.

Good job detective u got me i prefer 4v4 mod for true Heroes

PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight