Login

russian armor

I was right on basically everything.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
13 Jan 2020, 03:19 AM

Permanently Banned
Right now there's no debate that SU are USF are op factions and they are not due to a single unit being op (especially SU.) With the # of OP units on the SU roster, 7man upgrade, Zis barrage putting Brum vet 1 ability to shame, IS2 stall dominating all other heavy stalls, I'm surprised the balance team didn't call a state of emergency after seeing such lopsided tournament results. Because when lets say the Brum was OP or the Falls were op, the balance team hit the panic button and immediately pulled a hotfix out of their asses. But when SU is insanely OP and USF not far behind, the balance team is completely silent for months. Is it because..... Oh that's right, the Brum and Falls are Axis units and SU and USF are Allied factions. What a surprise (sarcastic). It seems criticizing the balance team on this forum, (even more so in the pathetic official forums) is equivalent to doing the Nazi salute in today's Germany.

Speaking of the Brummbar, I made a thread a bit after the balance team triple nerfed it a year ago https://www.coh2.org/topic/84336/overnerfed-brummbar-why-am-i-not-surprised/page/4 saying that the nerfs were over the top. I was CRUCIFIED for even suggesting of the balance team's mistake. Now after much time has passed, it seems nobody uses the unit anymore. As Nigel Farage would say, "you're not laughing right now, are you." Because I WAS FUCKING RIGHT ALL ALONG. Only a complete moron would still think the Brum is perfectly fine. Having a unit hotfixed without community input is a red flag as the Brum hotfix was carried out by a few "experts."

Meanwhile in USFland, rifles just got an undeserved buff and to add insult to injury, the officers were also buffed, unintentionally. Or was it? Seeing the balance team's track record, it's easy to argue that the buff was likely intentional, but of course, the balance team could always say that it was an "honest" mistake. And the usual allied-biased suspects on this forum were defending the buffs: wELL, gRenS dOn'T fiGHt at cLoSE rAnGE sO wHatS thE pRoBLeM? The fucking problem is that when rifles ARE able to catch units in a CQC ambush, they perform almost as good as agrens, giving less time for the axis player to react and retreat. This was NOT intended at all. Also, they have more early game wiping power which was not part of the "we need help vs volks" agreement. For your memory, did ANYONE ask for a riflemen buff. Not even the allied fanboys asked for a rifle buff. EVERYONE asked for a volk nerf, a REAL nerf this time. But of course, the balance team thought "mE sO sMarT" and decided to do the opposite of what literally everyone proposed. And the worst part is that they won't admit their mistake when it's an accidental allied buff. But sure, when u overbuff Brummbar or Falls, you can count on an immediate hotfix. In fact this USF buff affects ALL stock infantry and affects the early game hence it can be argued that this overbuff is even more blatant than the Brum overbuff and deserves a quick hotfix.

This rant is a bit light on actual solutions. I've already stated what I think would be acceptable changes for the majority of players here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/103256/upcoming-updates/page/2

As well, the balance team somehow balances Ost units based on what top players say is decent but when allied noobs complain, it seems the balance team actually cares. Just ask any top player if they had trouble deal with the old Tiger Ace. You won't find a single high level player that finds it difficult counter the TA. But of course, when the allied players complain, balance team cares.

I think it's clear that there is already overwhelming evidence to show that THE BALANCE TEAM IS STRONGLY ALLIED BIASED (except for probably one team member idiot who keeps on trying to buff a different doctrinal OKW infantry through the roof each patch.) I will laugh at whoever tries to defend the one-sidedness of the balance team in regards to how they respond to their mistakes.

13 Jan 2020, 03:21 AM

Permanently Banned
Meanwhile, some forum members still cry about lame units like the IR searchlight being OP. Yeah, that's totally top priority right now, isn't it.
13 Jan 2020, 03:37 AM

Rifle buff was a long time coming and finally made them worthwhile; you must have missed the period where people were using armies of pathfinders and assault engineers and literally anything but riflemen. Somehow adding 3 range to their close range bracket made them OP in your eyes I guess.

IRHT has always been a problem and it might as well go now. You raging about it doesn't change the fact it's a broken unit and always has been.

Soviet factional balance is a mess and has been for ages too; 7-man conscripts is just the newest addition.

Also the TA rework was basically a buff so I don't know what you're complaining about there.
13 Jan 2020, 03:49 AM

Riflemen were complete garbage prior to this last buff. They could lose to friggen Pioneers, not Strumpioneers, but the cheap basic 200 MP Pios engineer unit from OST. God it was such a joke. They were the most expensive starting infantry except Infantry Sections but were probably the worst mainline. Now it's flipped, Infantry Sections are now crap and Riflemen are actually decent.

The Soviet 7 man conscript thing is a bit much I'll give you that. Other wise stop complaining, they've already nerfed one Allied faction straight into the ground all the way to hell.
MMX
13 Jan 2020, 03:52 AM

yeah, don't forget the balance team also pees into your bowl of fuhri-o-s every morning... maybe it's about time you take off that tinfoil hat.
13 Jan 2020, 03:55 AM

Permanently Banned
Rifle buff was a long time coming and finally made them worthwhile; you must have missed the period where people were using armies of pathfinders and assault engineers and literally anything but riflemen. Somehow adding 3 range to their close range bracket made them OP in your eyes I guess.

IRHT has always been a problem and it might as well go now. You raging about it doesn't change the fact it's a broken unit and always has been.

Soviet factional balance is a mess and has been for ages too; 7-man conscripts is just the newest addition.

Also the TA rework was basically a buff so I don't know what you're complaining about there.

So you're telling me rifles used to suck against grens before the buff? All the complaints were about volks. SO NERF THE FUCKING VOLKS.

And no, the TA rework is hardly a buff, it's the same power level at best, I'd say it's a slight nerf cuz u need to tech T4 AND build T4, a tier that only Ost has, AND then still save 250 F just for a slightly better tiger which is far cheaper.

Yes IRHT is a problem. But if you think that this rifle buff that also buffs the officers isn't a problem..... you can fill in the blanks about what I'm implying about you.
13 Jan 2020, 04:21 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2020, 03:52 AMMMX
yeah, don't forget the balance team also pees into your bowl of fuhri-o-s every morning... maybe it's about time you take off that tinfoil hat.

At least my playercard is for all to view. Can't say the same about yours, ya scrub.
13 Jan 2020, 05:34 AM

I'm surprised the balance team didn't call a state of emergency after seeing such lopsided tournament results.

That's because they understand that a tiny sample size of a 1v1 tournament doesn't reflect the experience of the entire community across all 4 game modes...

What is the point of this thread? Can't you at least pick a unit or two to talk about if you're gonna make a thread in the balance section?

I really can't believe you are still this arrogant about your opinions

P.S. I literally made a thread about buffing the stug like a month ago, just saying that before you decide to make shit up about my allied agenda again...
13 Jan 2020, 05:36 AM

Ego tripping.
13 Jan 2020, 05:38 AM

Permanently Banned

That's because they understand that a tiny sample size of a 1v1 tournament doesn't reflect the experience of the entire community across all 4 game modes...

What is the point of this thread? Can't you at least pick a unit or two to talk about if you're gonna make a thread in the balance section?

I really can't believe you are still this arrogant about your opinions

Oh the balance team cares about what noobs think now? When OKW was winning in the tournaments, every single allied player used that to argue for nerfs but now allied shills like you are saying that tOuRaMenTS aRe tOo sMaLL oF a sAmPlE siZe when the argument isn't in your favor.
13 Jan 2020, 05:41 AM

Oh the balance team cares about what noobs think now? When OKW was winning in the tournaments, every single allied player used that to argue for nerfs but now allied shills like you are saying that tOuRaMenTS aRe tOo sMaLL oF a sAmPlE siZe.

Quote these allied players. Back up your claims, otherwise calm the fuck down and stop making stuff up

Please explain how I'm an allied shill? Like I just said, I made a thread for the stug a month ago

Unlike you, I dont scream about entire factions, I pick a unit and talk about it. You should try it some time instead of whining

Permanently Banned
Ego tripping.

You're fucking right I'm ego tripping. I was also fucking right about the USF mortar being batshit OP when it first got into the game. Balance team took THREE patches to finally tone the damn thing down. https://www.coh2.org/topic/53997/my-usf-mortar-is-op-prediction-is-right

You're fucking right I'm ego tripping. I was also fucking right about the USF mortar being batshit OP when it first got into the game. Balance team took THREE patches to finally tone the damn thing down. https://www.coh2.org/topic/53997/my-usf-mortar-is-op-prediction-is-right

It was bugged you clown. Get over yourself
13 Jan 2020, 05:45 AM

Permanently Banned

Quote these allied players. Back up your claims, otherwise calm the fuck down and stop making stuff up

Please explain how I'm an allied shill? Like I just said, I made a thread for the stug a month ago

Unlike you, I dont scream about entire factions, I pick a unit and talk about it. You should try it some time instead of whining

I don't need to quote, when OKW was stomping USF in the tournaments, EVERYONE said OKW needed a nerf the patch when stg volks just got released with their OP vet 4 and 5 veterancy. I agreed. So if allied players are using the tournaments to judge which factions need a nerf, shouldn't all factions be judged by the tournament.

And I posted a link about my solutions for the next patch.
13 Jan 2020, 05:49 AM

Permanently Banned

It was bugged you clown. Get over yourself

How convenient, just like the "bug" that "unintentionally" buffs Capt and Lt in addition to the rifles?
13 Jan 2020, 05:54 AM

I don't need to quote, when OKW was stomping USF in the tournaments, EVERYONE said OKW needed a nerf the patch when stg volks just got released with their OP vet 4 and 5 veterancy. I agreed.

Yes you fucking do. You cant just arbitrarily say that everyone who said volks needed a nerf said so because of ONE tournament. That is wildly oversimplifying the work of the balance team

If you had any actual appreciation for the work those people do for this game, you might understand that they have to factor in way more information than that. But instead, you just whine and complain whenever you don't get what you want

And I posted a link about my solutions for the next patch.

So this thread is worthless and is just an advertisement for your posts in another thread? Gotcha
13 Jan 2020, 05:59 AM

How convenient, just like the "bug" that "unintentionally" buffs Capt and Lt in addition to the rifles?

So now bugs are biased? Fusiliers never had access to both upgrades? Falls werent getting ambush bonuses before they were supposed too? Maxim deathloop (design issue instead of bug, which is even worse lol) is nothing?

I bet you didnt give a crap when LT and Cap would dance around instead of firing their weapons. That bug was proper design yes? Because it worked in Osts favor?

Just stop, that's fucking ridiculous.
13 Jan 2020, 06:03 AM

Permanently Banned

So now bugs are biased? Fusiliers never had access to both upgrades? Falls werent getting ambush bonuses before they were supposed too? Maxim deathloop (design issue instead of bug, which is even worse lol) is nothing?

Just stop, that's fucking ridiculous

You probably don't remember that the USF mortar wasn't just bugged, and btw it was bugged in several different ways. The USF mortar had the range of pak howi, it even had map hacking. I've seen it kill a moving sniper at the 3 min mark landing 3 consecutive hits on a moving sniper in the FoW which USF player had no idea that the Ost player even had a sniper at the 3 min mark. And the balance team intended for the USF mortar to have far less scatter than all other mortars which was a massive mistake. So, no, these bugs aren't your run-of-the-mill bugs. These were game-breaking bugs.
13 Jan 2020, 06:06 AM

So, no, these bugs aren't your run-of-the-mill bugs. These were game-breaking bugs.

Yes and you only seem to notice the ones that hurt your favorite faction. You forgetting when the stuka bomb got magically super-buffed without a single mention in the notes?

Bugs/mistakes make the game worse for everybody and all factions, not just YOU and Ost

I didnt say the bugs werent serious, I said you saying that they were on purpose is ridiculous
13 Jan 2020, 06:16 AM

Permanently Banned

Yes and you only seem to notice the ones that hurt your favorite faction. You forgetting when the stuka bomb got magically super-buffed without a single mention in the notes?

Bugs/mistakes make the game worse for everybody and all factions, not just YOU and Ost

I didnt say the bugs werent serious, I said you saying that they were on purpose is ridiculous

Again, a 160 muni ability getting a bit overbuffed isn't the same thing as the USF mortar which was basically used every game, and singlehandedly made USF op and the best faction for the 3 patches when the bugs weren't fixed. And now the 200 muni stuka bomb is a bit underpowered. It can't even oneshot an unbraced emplacement.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS