Login

russian armor

Some buff for all factions commander weapon package

5 Jan 2020, 21:43 PM

Soviet
PPsh package——
For Consript not change,but allow Penals use 60 ammo upgrade 6x shocks PPsh,also have about 10%~15% RA bonus

OST
G43——
Merge with Veteran squad leader
Grenadier use 60 ammo for 2xG43 and increase squad size to 5,remove VSL bonus,but still free for medic packs
PanzerGrenadier still 60 but get 2x PG G43,increase sight to 42,also have Mark target ability,remove repair ability
Pioneer not change
StormTrooper get 4x PG G43

USF
LMG can be pick up by all unit,no need change

OKW
Merge Volks MP40 and Ober IR stg,still 3CP,Flamethrower bound with Incendiary Munitions,still for FireStorm
Volks MP40 upgrade cost increase to 60,increase squad size to 6
Ober IRstg upgrade cost increase to 90,increase squad size to 5

UKF
Merge Flamethrower and Assault Tommy ,for more commander
6 Jan 2020, 01:15 AM

Soviet
PPsh package——
For Consript not change,but allow Penals use 60 ammo upgrade 6x shocks PPsh,also have about 10%~15% RA bonus

I'd rather just see this upgrade give conscripts more PPSh-41s rather than the three they get now. Soviets had entire battalions equipped with just SMGs. It's strange this isn't represented at all by this upgrade.

OST
G43——
Merge with Veteran squad leader
Grenadier use 60 ammo for 2xG43 and increase squad size to 5,remove VSL bonus,but still free for medic packs
PanzerGrenadier still 60 but get 2x PG G43,increase sight to 42,also have Mark target ability,remove repair ability
Pioneer not change
StormTrooper get 4x PG G43

Interesting. I'd actually like to see the G43 changed from this strange moving accuracy blob weapon into a long range specific weapon, especially if it acts like VSL in giving an extra man. Not quite as good at range as an LMG-42, obviously, but you get the extra man in durability and the weapon can still fire on the move, albeit with normal rifle moving accuracy stats. I mean, these G43s all have scopes on them, and their historical intent was indeed to give German infantry better long range fighting capability. Hitler himself was a proponent of the issuing of scoped G43s versus the assault rifle concept.

Extra sight ties into this in a cool way, I could see that being neat. Dunno about giving PzGrens any more abilities however.

I feel like Stormtroopers shouldn't be getting this upgrade in the first place but whatever.

USF
LMG can be pick up by all unit,no need change

Not really all factions then...

OKW
Merge Volks MP40 and Ober IR stg,still 3CP,Flamethrower bound with Incendiary Munitions,still for FireStorm
Volks MP40 upgrade cost increase to 60,increase squad size to 6
Ober IRstg upgrade cost increase to 90,increase squad size to 5

Horribly OP, no 5 man obers please, thank you. Really don't know about the Volk squad increase either.

UKF
Merge Flamethrower and Assault Tommy ,for more commander

Interesting idea.
6 Jan 2020, 15:08 PM

I would like to see G43 replaced by 5men-upgrade. I think that is more potential.

Also Schock-nade should become non-doc for Grens I think, that would be a important steck versus blobbing.
6 Jan 2020, 15:31 PM

Soviet
PPsh package——

This feels like 'light' shock troop squad to me. Imo it’s better to make the upgrade same as conscripts, 3x PPSH's. To keep more distance between shock troops and upgraded penals. The penal battalions are without the AT upgrade already really strong vs infantry.

Could also change the nade-loadout for the penals if they're given the PPSH upgrade i.e. Satchel charge -> smaller frag-storm (like the assault grenadiers have) & sticky bomb -> molotov.
6 Jan 2020, 15:33 PM

I would like to see G43 replaced by 5men-upgrade. I think that is more potential.

Also Schock-nade should become non-doc for Grens I think, that would be a important steck versus blobbing.

Buy do I have a surprise for you
6 Jan 2020, 17:21 PM

Buy do I have a surprise for you

Replace the normal G43 upgrades, that is what I wrote and that is what I am meaning. Because there are some (I think 3) other commanders with G43 it would buff them too.

Schockgranate should be non-doc, that is what I wrote and that is what I am meaning.
6 Jan 2020, 20:38 PM

This feels like 'light' shock troop squad to me. Imo it’s better to make the upgrade same as conscripts, 3x PPSH's. To keep more distance between shock troops and upgraded penals. The penal battalions are without the AT upgrade already really strong vs infantry.

Could also change the nade-loadout for the penals if they're given the PPSH upgrade i.e. Satchel charge -> smaller frag-storm (like the assault grenadiers have) & sticky bomb -> molotov.

In fact,I though Consript non Doc upgrade 7men squad change to——
60 ammo,squad size to 7,have 1x DP LMG,or just after build T3 can upgrade DP with 45 ammo……now in cover buff and reduce refresh cost is too strong as a normal upgrade……7x 12 damage rifle means they have chance kill 1 model by one round shot in move
7 Jan 2020, 11:09 AM

Replace the normal G43 upgrades, that is what I wrote and that is what I am meaning. Because there are some (I think 3) other commanders with G43 it would buff them too.

Schockgranate should be non-doc, that is what I wrote and that is what I am meaning.

So you meant exactly what WAAAAGH2000 said :) Merge the Veteran Squad Leader and the G43 rifle commander slot. I wouldn't merge the Shock-nade into the commander slot aswell, certainly wouldn't make it non-doc that would be way to much. No stock infantry has 3 nades in his utility-loadout.

In fact,I though Consript non Doc upgrade 7men squad change to——
60 ammo,squad size to 7,have 1x DP LMG,or just after build T3 can upgrade DP with 45 ammo……now in cover buff and reduce refresh cost is too strong as a normal upgrade……7x 12 damage rifle means they have chance kill 1 model by one round shot in move

So instead of the 7th man, change the upgrade to 1 DP for 45 muni. Could work if you'd ask me.
7 Jan 2020, 12:27 PM

I wouldn't merge the Shock-nade into the commander slot aswell, certainly wouldn't make it non-doc that would be way to much. No stock infantry has 3 nades in his utility-loadout.

I have the idea, because I would like to see:

- HMG42 moves to T1, or gets replace by HMG34. (my first move to make game less HMG cancer) but to compensate blobbing without HMG the non-doc Schock-nade would give Grens more tactical advantage, so e.g. they can use the timing to fall back or use the ability to circle Maxim-blobbs while staying balanced, Schock nade is a micro-tool.

( I am working since some days on a small Ostheer revamp changing the teching a little bit and move around some abilities and units e.g. making StuG E non-doc instead of Brummbär)
7 Jan 2020, 13:06 PM

I have the idea, because I would like to see:
- HMG42 moves to T1, or gets replace by HMG34. (my first move to make game less HMG cancer) but to compensate blobbing without HMG the non-doc Schock-nade would give Grens more tactical advantage, so e.g. they can use the timing to fall back or use the ability to circle Maxim-blobbs while staying balanced, Schock nade is a micro-tool.

Don't think this was the point of OP.

HMG problems are mostly your own problems (no offense), once that yellow suppresion icon hits that shock-nade won't save your 5-man G43 grenadiers. Just don't get them in the firing lane of the Maxim and smoke or shell the enemy positions first with your mortar team(s).
7 Jan 2020, 13:24 PM

Dont merge 5 men grens with g43, thats the only reason to go for german infantry in the first place. Otherwise you can go 5 men grens into tiger.

Its like removing ppsh cons and replacing it all with svts, just unecessary buff which a) kills a commander and

B) creates even stronger other commanderr

Commanders are suposed to have tradeoffs, if they dont they become to dominant in the meta

Merging mp40 and ir stg would further buff the all mighty grand offensive, which is a terrible idea btw..
7 Jan 2020, 14:03 PM

Don't think this was the point of OP.

HMG problems are mostly your own problems (no offense), once that yellow suppresion icon hits that shock-nade won't save your 5-man G43 grenadiers. Just don't get them in the firing lane of the Maxim and smoke or shell the enemy positions first with your mortar team(s).

That isn't my point. For me the HMG42 is an overkill for the moment it arrives, it simply comes to early. But Grens are designed to work only with support of a suppression-platform because they have no chance versus Cons or rangers in close-combat. Many maps doesn't offer a real use of HMG42 and then Grens simply sucks, for that the Schock-nade could prevent overrunning and give Grens some overall buff by ability, which is descent and expensive, but can be good in right situations.

Everyone can deal with MGs, but dealing with stupid blobbs is an other story.

Over the years Grens become a really boring unit, that would bring in more fresh wind.
7 Jan 2020, 21:07 PM

Dont merge 5 men grens with g43, thats the only reason to go for german infantry in the first place. Otherwise you can go 5 men grens into tiger.

Its like removing ppsh cons and replacing it all with svts, just unecessary buff which a) kills a commander and

Commanders are suposed to have tradeoffs, if they dont they become to dominant in the meta

Merging mp40 and ir stg would further buff the all mighty grand offensive, which is a terrible idea btw..

I though GOD look like “OP” because GOD too perfect for other OKW commander,not because GOD “OP”,think about special OPS,old time “OP” only because flare and non tech Panther,and now?
7 Jan 2020, 21:53 PM

GOD is very strong becouse all factions heavy timing is just flat out op.. but thats another story, if you merge 5 men gren with g43 it will kill german inf and further buff lightning war,

if you merge mp40 with stg it will further kill firestorm and buff GOD

if you merge ppsh and svt ( becouse svt is just better) you will kill airborne doc.

you see where im going?

stop trying to steal evrything that makes a commander unique in order to create the "super commander" of your liking. Or is this what you want?

I wont even start about the bias in your changes buffing axis weapon upgrates, while keeping allied ones the same ( giving soviets even more bugdet schock troops aint no buff)
7 Jan 2020, 23:26 PM

GOD is very strong becouse all factions heavy timing is just flat out op.. but thats another story, if you merge 5 men gren with g43 it will kill german inf and further buff lightning war,

if you merge mp40 with stg it will further kill firestorm and buff GOD

if you merge ppsh and svt ( becouse svt is just better) you will kill airborne doc.

you see where im going?

stop trying to steal evrything that makes a commander unique in order to create the "super commander" of your liking. Or is this what you want?

I wont even start about the bias in your changes buffing axis weapon upgrates, while keeping allied ones the same ( giving soviets even more bugdet schock troops aint no buff)

My biggest wish is rework most commander and buff all commander ability which under power,and I didn't vote for Soviet airborne because I know that won't be a good commander for Soviet,airborne doc is bad design
IMO we have many big change for balance,but not many change for commander ability,then make many ability “useless” for now,like Soviet 7men Consript,make PPsh package useless,as IRstg,ober already have LMG34 and not like original can easily to close range
Of course GOD too perfect for OKW,this also a design mistake,but most problem is OKW didn't have Heavy tank in 1v1 game,isn't it?I'd like to see Tiger for Elite Panzer Doc,make Elite Panzer like Soviet Armor Assault
7 Jan 2020, 23:28 PM

Lmao merge G43s and vet squad leaders
8 Jan 2020, 01:08 AM

I'd rather just see this upgrade give conscripts more PPSh-41s rather than the three they get now. Soviets had entire battalions equipped with just SMGs. It's strange this isn't represented at all by this upgrade.

That would be so OP lmao.
8 Jan 2020, 04:25 AM

That would be so OP lmao.

Conscript PPsh profile isn't really that OP man (compare to Assgren MP-40s), and if they were deployed for all 6 they could always be tuned down a little bit if they became particularly problematic, or made more expensive as an upgrade. AT grenades could even be locked out for the squad in question if need be as well, and the upgrade already locks out weapon slots or 7-man upgrade. Doesn't really seem so bad to me tbh. Would be a cheapish MP-wise CQC squad with stock sprint but no decent grenade and maybe no snare.
MMX
8 Jan 2020, 06:53 AM

this is pretty much spot on. the least thing the game needs right now is being pidgeonholed into an even less diverse set of viable commanders, which is exactly what op's suggestions would achieve.
8 Jan 2020, 11:17 AM

Conscripts should receive DP-27 without any specialization. A machine gun is the basis of any infantry platoon. And all the base infantry has access to a machine gun. Grenadiers - MG-42, IS - Bren, Riflemans - BAR, Volksgrenadiers - machine gun substitute STG-44. And only Conscripts without a basic weapon upgrade, because a unique 7-person, we see such a role.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★