Login

russian armor

Why people complain about falls and not 2x bren mandos

4 Jan 2020, 05:46 AM

I can see your skill and rank in your words
my skill has nothing to do with fact man.
4 Jan 2020, 06:30 AM

Have you tried moving away from the Bofors
4 Jan 2020, 06:49 AM

The fact is Bofor can only kill a lv if the other player drive his vehicle in Bofors range then afk.

With infantry, for example, a volk, the current Bofor have average ttk of 10+s. If taking more than 10 second to kill a unit is count as "shred" though.
4 Jan 2020, 07:50 AM

Have you tried moving away from the Bofors
Nah!! I just blast em mortars or fow fire with paks. So the question of moving away never comes up.
4 Jan 2020, 17:40 PM

Bofors shred light vehicles m8.

Then don't drive up to it. It's completely immobile.

If the opponent goes Bofors, they did't go AEC, and you have much more freedom to maraud with light vehicles.
4 Jan 2020, 17:56 PM

Nah!! I just blast em mortars or fow fire with paks. So the question of moving away never comes up.

So why were you complaining about it shredding light vehicles? It's not like bofors can chase them lmao. And while we're at it, schwerer shreds light vehicles too. So does mg42 with API rounds. Plz nurf kappa.
4 Jan 2020, 17:59 PM

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good point but, bofor > light vehicles >> 250 ht + flame pios though.

Wot

You’re not even spotting them lol
5 Jan 2020, 09:10 AM

You’re not even spotting them lol

you can sometimes spot em in the fow when they are being built. Or on occasion you could come across 'oh they are building a bofor and it's almost done'.
5 Jan 2020, 09:11 AM

So why were you complaining about it shredding light vehicles? It's not like bofors can chase them lmao. And while we're at it, schwerer shreds light vehicles too. So does mg42 with API rounds. Plz nurf kappa.

You know if can't be bothered to read the context maybe don't bother to leave a comment. :)
5 Jan 2020, 17:52 PM

I really want to use bren commandos, but they make very poor combat infantry, as the veterancy of commandos does not really work for them, receiving 0% increase in received accuracy or weapon handling, getting only 25% more accuracy at vet 2. Its okay, but not certainly enough to let them work with brens.
5 Jan 2020, 18:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I really want to use bren commandos, but they make very poor combat infantry, as the veterancy of commandos does not really work for them, receiving 0% increase in received accuracy or weapon handling, getting only 25% more accuracy at vet 2. Its okay, but not certainly enough to let them work with brens.

Because the vet thread is not updated and there are 2 missing patches in the changelog:

Veterancy 3 self-healing moved to veterancy 1
Veterancy 2 grants +35% speed during ambush for 3.25 seconds; Veterancy 0 sprint Ambush bonus removed
Veterancy 2 accuracy from +25% to +30%
Veterancy 3 now provides 0.9 received accuracy

I think those are their current stats.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/244493/december-commander-revamp-changlog
5 Jan 2020, 18:26 PM

Because the vet thread is not updated and there are 2 missing patches in the changelog:

Veterancy 3 self-healing moved to veterancy 1
Veterancy 2 grants +35% speed during ambush for 3.25 seconds; Veterancy 0 sprint Ambush bonus removed
Veterancy 2 accuracy from +25% to +30%
Veterancy 3 now provides 0.9 received accuracy

I think those are their current stats.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/244493/december-commander-revamp-changlog

Relatively to pretty much any other squad in game, these bonuses are still on the low end.
I don't know if there is infantry unit that isn't engineer that gets less acc and rec acc combined bonuses then commandos.
6 Jan 2020, 01:56 AM

Commandos at Vet 3 have a target size of 0.65 which is better than that of vet 3 Paras, their have plenty of EHP.

As for their DPS a single vet 3 Bren is about 122% superior to that of lmg42 of vet 3 grenadier. Their vet bonuses are fine and their stat are inline with other infatry.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★