Login

russian armor

The most OP unit is the game *drum roll* is...

PAGES (7)down
20 Dec 2019, 20:11 PM

Also mines should be improved with e.g. smaller detection range of mine-sweepers. Maybe add some mun-back funktion if you really clear it.
20 Dec 2019, 21:22 PM

Also mines should be improved with e.g. smaller detection range of mine-sweepers. Maybe add some mun-back funktion if you really clear it.

Yeah lose your Stuart to a Teller with the sweeper next to it and then come back and ask for that.
21 Dec 2019, 07:36 AM

Strongly disagree. Mines are already plenty powerful and easy to use. Mine-sweeping in advance of flanks or pushes shouldn't be made needlessly difficult either as these types of manouvers are already difficult enough to do.
22 Dec 2019, 19:10 PM

Yeah lose your Stuart to a Teller with the sweeper next to it and then come back and ask for that.

The detection range is so big, for me that isn't normal. Also the clearing is too fast e.g. in suppression it should need longer.
27 Dec 2019, 15:33 PM

HMG42 is fine, it's very good but feels balanced.

Maxim is total garbage for 260mp. Assgrens can straight up sprint head on to Maxims full length of fire and not be suppressed to get behind them.

Come to think of it, a much longer cooldown between Assgren call in would be good.

.50 Cal is far too good in regards to setup time, you basically cannot flank one before it repositions and suppresses.
MG42 for OKW would be about the worst suggestion I've ever seen in this forum.

Offtopic of MGs but other things that need to be addressed is the Chuchills ridiculous 1400 HP at 165 fuel, and UC survivability to small arms is too good, it should take a bit more damage from all angles.
27 Dec 2019, 17:51 PM

There is a reason, why the FlaK-car was buffed, OKW was lacking in suppression.

It was buffed because it has to compete with the Panzer II Luchs and because its performance was lackluster. It didn't have anything to do with OKW supposedly lacking in suppression. They don't, because the HMG 34 has great suppression that's only slightly behind the HMG 42's.
28 Dec 2019, 15:58 PM

It was buffed because it has to compete with the Panzer II Luchs and because its performance was lackluster. It didn't have anything to do with OKW supposedly lacking in suppression. They don't, because the HMG 34 has great suppression that's only slightly behind the HMG 42's.

Also HMG34 was buffed, the stats of FlaK-Sdkfz. was a simple "over-buff" and no excuse for some bad changes the mod-team made. That happens when too many people working on a project without a clear leader-ship and a red-line.

e.g. I am still waiting for a real over-work of OKO and OKW, mixing and move some units and verhicles for one fraction to the other. Making some doc-units normal stuff etc.
28 Dec 2019, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Dec 2019, 15:33 PMReverb
HMG42 is fine, it's very good but feels balanced.

It is a simple "over-kill" for the timing, every buff for other stock-units would be a better way for balancing and making game less cancer and luck-laster.

Maxim is total garbage for 260mp. Assgrens can straight up sprint head on to Maxims full length of fire and not be suppressed to get behind them.

Don't lie, you know that isn't true.

Come to think of it, a much longer cooldown between Assgren call in would be good.

the cooldown is still long and they are expensice. They are good, but nothing near of op.

.50 Cal is far too good in regards to setup time, you basically cannot flank one before it repositions and suppresses.

It is good, because it fighes versus shit-vehicles.

MG42 for OKW would be about the worst suggestion I've ever seen in this forum.

Let the HMG42 arrive 5min later is a bad suggestion? Funny to read that.

Offtopic of MGs but other things that need to be addressed is the Chuchills ridiculous 1400 HP at 165 fuel, and UC survivability to small arms is too good, it should take a bit more damage from all angles.

There are many other things not balanced that than, like the main-gun of Churchill is able to kill a non-vet Panther in many situation. Most Allii verhicles are too good allrounders only lacking versus some OP german stuff like Elefant or PaK43 if you picked the wrong commander. Same for Panzerwerfer, most time it is shit and sometimes it killes everything, bad unit-design.

First really bring some stock abilities and units for all fractions. So they are able to deal with cancer-units like Brits are able versus Elefant. So we get a base for balancing from 1vs1 and 4vs4.

The commander-system of CoH2 is still shit.
28 Dec 2019, 18:45 PM

Also HMG34 was buffed, the stats of FlaK-Sdkfz. was a simple "over-buff" and no excuse for some bad changes the mod-team made. That happens when too many people working on a project without a clear leader-ship and a red-line.

e.g. I am still waiting for a real over-work of OKO and OKW, mixing and move some units and verhicles for one fraction to the other. Making some doc-units normal stuff etc.

How is the flak trak over buffed? It's the only AA vehicle in the game that can't fire on the move, it has no armour either so it SHOULD be a hard hitter. It's as glass of a cannon as any unit in the game really can be. Even then it will lose to an m5 even if it's already deployed. It's got enough drawbacks to warrant good damage and Supression
28 Dec 2019, 18:57 PM

How is the flak trak over buffed? It's the only AA vehicle in the game that can't fire on the move, it has no armour either so it SHOULD be a hard hitter. It's as glass of a cannon as any unit in the game really can be. Even then it will lose to an m5 even if it's already deployed. It's got enough drawbacks to warrant good damage and Supression

It was overbuffed, that is why it got nerfed last patches. I have to say more? Less DPS, less suppression.
28 Dec 2019, 19:23 PM

Also HMG34 was buffed

The HMG 34's suppression hasn't been changed in years (if ever), because its suppression is good and has never been an issue. Between the HMG 34, the T4 flak gun and the 251 Flak Halftrack, OKW does not lack suppression. At all.
28 Dec 2019, 19:57 PM

The HMG 34's suppression hasn't been changed in years (if ever), because its suppression is good and has never been an issue. Between the HMG 34, the T4 flak gun and the 251 Flak Halftrack, OKW does not lack suppression. At all.

You are right, last buff was 2 years ago with a massive improvement of DPS. Before that change FlaK-HT was buffed, but because of better HMG it was nerfed into ground and was buffed 2 month ago.

The changes of these units look like a sad story. Finally they are more or less ok.

-> But still, for me the HMG42 is a over-kill of an unit and the reason why Ostheer sucks in early. Everything is made to work with the MG, if the map doesn't fit you are fish-food. That is bad fraction-design.
30 Dec 2019, 14:58 PM

Permanently Banned
why is the mg42 as cheap as a maxim, but with bigger arc and stronger?
Please more unbalance!
31 Dec 2019, 00:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2019, 14:58 PMRitter
Please more unbalance!

Give it a rest will you
31 Dec 2019, 02:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2019, 14:58 PMRitter
Please more unbalance!

Why are cons as cheap as grenadiers, but with more men and better.
31 Dec 2019, 10:11 AM

Please check total cost and micro input required you will see cons are more expensive and require more input to be "better"
31 Dec 2019, 10:56 AM

Please check total cost and micro input required you will see cons are more expensive and require more input to be "better"

Total cost and micro huh, good one. Right and the HMG42 needs no micro at all just plonk it down and you win.
31 Dec 2019, 11:57 AM

Because they're not better.

Grenadier squads only have four models, but those models are individually stronger than Conscript models and Riflemen models.
31 Dec 2019, 13:12 PM

Total cost and micro huh, good one. Right and the HMG42 needs no micro at all just plonk it down and you win.

No but its better in its job in its fire section then a maxim. It can counter lv,s. It is also t0 meaning its cheaper. Maxim has no reason to cost as much/more then an mg42 not 1.

I dont know why you are so suprised thst cons require so much to be on par/better, its been like that since launch with farying degrees.
31 Dec 2019, 14:53 PM

No but its better in its job in its fire section then a maxim. It can counter lv,s. It is also t0 meaning its cheaper. Maxim has no reason to cost as much/more then an mg42 not 1.

I dont know why you are so suprised thst cons require so much to be on par/better, its been like that since launch with farying degrees.

when did I say cons require more micro??? Grenadiers require more micro than cons do m8.
And maxims have 6 men. Try killing that with ost infantry.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 16
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak