Login

russian armor

Remove faust from falls

6 Nov 2019, 17:24 PM

If FSJ are going to retain their status of having great dps at all ranges with cloak first strike and multiple grenade options, then Faust should definitely be removed.
6 Nov 2019, 17:29 PM

If FSJ are going to retain their status of having great dps at all ranges with cloak first strike and multiple grenade options, then Faust should definitely be removed.

Well put.
7 Nov 2019, 07:04 AM

I look everyday stream from high rank players....not one single show that falls are OP or being abused. Yes 3 falls rolfstomp every squad when they flank a single squad or catch a retreating squad low health with 1-2 models.

but never seen a replay or stream where you could see: WOW:..they are so OP.

Have someone an example?

They bleed like hell and wipe often when u operate behind enemys line....because it seems they dont get any bonus while on retreat like other units.
7 Nov 2019, 07:37 AM

I look everyday stream from high rank players....not one single show that falls are OP or being abused. Yes 3 falls rolfstomp every squad when they flank a single squad or catch a retreating squad low health with 1-2 models.

but never seen a replay or stream where you could see: WOW:..they are so OP.

Have someone an example?

They bleed like hell and wipe often when u operate behind enemys line....because it seems they dont get any bonus while on retreat like other units.

I dont think retreating squads get any bonus. I would be suprised if they do.
Its more likey because retreating from behind enemy lines means you will get fired on a lot more during retreat.

Okw also has more mp to throw around then the other factions so them bleeding like hell is not a big issue.

And just because the high level players dont show them to be op does not mean they arent. Maybe they dont eant to be know abusing/spamming such a op unit to win.

Imo falls come to early and are to cheap for what they can do. They didnt need to be touched to begin with.
If timing and cost stay as they are the faust has to go period.
Or jack up their price and cp to 380/390mp and 3 cp.
7 Nov 2019, 07:39 AM

What are you on this time?
Every single infantry unit gets the exact same rec acc bonus while retreating.
7 Nov 2019, 09:55 AM

What are you on this time?
Every single infantry unit gets the exact same rec acc bonus while retreating.

this is only my feeling...i have no prove..but it seems often they get wipe more than other retreating units ...i seen retreating more than thousands of time...but it seems often fallis dont coming home than other units in the same retreat way. It maybe the player focus his sqaus more on the fallies..but even then it looks they get more dmg than for example obers or even grens (i know the new .8 modifier)
7 Nov 2019, 10:09 AM

this is only my feeling...i have no prove..but it seems often they get wipe more than other retreating units ...i seen retreating more than thousands of time...but it seems often fallis dont coming home than other units in the same retreat way. It maybe the player focus his sqaus more on the fallies..but even then it looks they get more dmg than for example obers or even grens (i know the new .8 modifier)

That's probably because you overextend them and retreat later then you should, pretty much all wipes coming from small arms is caused by over extension.
7 Nov 2019, 12:28 PM

That's probably because you overextend them and retreat later then you should, pretty much all wipes coming from small arms is caused by over extension.

You're wrong, no need to overextend vs 3 falls in blob on the retreat path. :crazy:
7 Nov 2019, 13:21 PM

anyway..but once more:

where is the replay we can clearly see that the outclass every other unit and are too strong. i look everydys serverals replays...never seen it. So help to find some situations where is clear to see
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★