Login

russian armor

Should Blitz and Combat Blitz combined into Blitzkrieg?

Combine blitzzz into one
Option Distribution Votes
19%
81%
Total votes: 16
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Nov 2019, 07:19 AM

Since we have standardized the panthers (aka okw got the shortened). Since we have tweak the strength out of this T4 units. I think this vet1 abilities should be put together as one too.

Target size speed accuracy bonus is much needed for panthers to take on heavies and 60TD imo.

Of course it will benefit ostwind and make p4 more useful to t4 heavies
1 Nov 2019, 09:55 AM

These are 2 abilities for 2 different factions.

Neither of them has both abilities, so there is nothing to standarize.
1 Nov 2019, 13:21 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Interesting, if i get the title right, he is asking for a nerf to OKW lol.
1 Nov 2019, 13:44 PM

Anrt they already pretty well the same? I know combat blitz used to give +100% accuracy (for the same price I might add) but that was removed. What's the difference now anyways?
1 Nov 2019, 14:37 PM

Anrt they already pretty well the same? I know combat blitz used to give +100% accuracy (for the same price I might add) but that was removed. What's the difference now anyways?

Im pretty sure the OKW variant now gives a 25% quicker reload for the duration, and OST variant doesn't
I think.
1 Nov 2019, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2019, 14:37 PMMusti

Im pretty sure the OKW variant now gives a 25% quicker reload for the duration, and OST variant doesn't
I think.

See CoH2 ability guide, the information on there is up to date, except it mentions +25% rate of fire, while it should be -25% reload.
1 Nov 2019, 15:49 PM

See CoH2 ability guide, the information on there is up to date, except it mentions +25% rate of fire, while it should be -25% reload.

Didn't know if it was up to date, thanks.
1 Nov 2019, 16:06 PM

If that's the case I don't see any reason not to normalize them, I'd say in favor of the okw version as a buff to Ost than the other way. Then blitz also has a use aside from escape mode engaged.
1 Nov 2019, 16:21 PM

If that's the case I don't see any reason not to normalize them, I'd say in favor of the okw version as a buff to Ost than the other way. Then blitz also has a use aside from escape mode engaged.

Idk, blitz is already good on its own Imo. Rushing down AT guns and TDs is fairly powerful.
1 Nov 2019, 16:24 PM
1 Nov 2019, 17:09 PM

Interesting, if i get the title right, he is asking for a nerf to OKW lol.

No. I mean combine, add both blitz abilities into one.
It will be "buff" to Wehr and Okw.

Well more like normalisation and making good vet bonus for both Axis factions, since their vet bonus seems to fall behind now a days.
1 Nov 2019, 19:42 PM

Idk, blitz is already good on its own Imo. Rushing down AT guns and TDs is fairly powerful.

Definitely strong, but odd for the same tanks to earn the same ability at the same time but one just be better than the other. I'd sooner buff the OST one as it let's blitz see more use than a retreat bonus for tanks.

More or less what Mrgame said.
1 Nov 2019, 19:47 PM

Nah, I prefer that the OST and OKW abilities are unique (though similar).

However, I'd be ok with it if the OST Panther's Blitz was replaced with something more offensive.
1 Nov 2019, 20:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Reminder that:

OH Blitz: it's more defensive/mobility based. This is why it improves acceleration and last longer.

OKW Combat blitz: it's suited towards offensive. This is why it improves RoF, and accuracy.
2 Nov 2019, 04:39 AM

Thats why we need just 1 Blitzkrieg. Hit it, and you can make a choice of Offensive or Defensive plays. It is vet, timed ability. Hardly OP, but very much needed for poorer Axis factions.

Wehr especially needs some better vet to catch up those sweet Allies 60TD vet. IIRC OKW panthers had been nerf-normalised to be Wehr too.

Too much Axis nerfs, time to revalue what is not working since.
2 Nov 2019, 16:33 PM

Thats why we need just 1 Blitzkrieg. Hit it, and you can make a choice of Offensive or Defensive plays. It is vet, timed ability. Hardly OP, but very much needed for poorer Axis factions.

Wehr especially needs some better vet to catch up those sweet Allies 60TD vet. IIRC OKW panthers had been nerf-normalised to be Wehr too.

Too much Axis nerfs, time to revalue what is not working since.

only in your think

4 Nov 2019, 04:45 AM

I don't think so, pimping my idea to even up Wehr late game veterancy bonus
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 1
Germany 665
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias