31 Mar 2017, 14:07 PMMr.Smith
For Paratroopers, the simplest change I would make is allow Paratrooper-equipped support weapons to reinforce near beacons.
Pathfinders need to be cheaper scout units, and provide the utility necessary to complement Paratroopers.
- Allow Paratroopers to retreat to Pathfinders (in friendly territory only)?
IMO, the commander is fine (ok maybe p47 needs a SLIGHT buff or cost reduction) but, you have to use pathfinders correctly (like a 'sniper' and plant as many 'map hack' beacons as you can).
If you make paths cheaper, this will change their unit role and could give USF an even bigger early game advantage or even worse, make them spammable (which would help in build order diversity? Specially if they become CP 0)
Focus on what makes the commander unique- Pathfinder beacons.
IMO, these would be really good changes to help the commander:
- Para-support-teams can reinforce near beacons
- Pathfinders can reinforce near beacons
- Paras and paths can retreat to pathfinder beacon (al la Captain toggle)
- P47 cost reduction (very small)