So here goes the review (sorry for the delay).
- 3.00 i wouldn't recommend that you place hold fire on the sniper unless you expect a countersnipe (which you can't from USF). Rather you want to move it around using attack move and check regularly for enemy units on the tactical map (remember to rebind it like I say in my guide).
- 14 You are floating a very high amount of manpower at this point. you only had 2 grens with is not enough at all, so you should have gotten a third or possibly a pgren squad to get a proper unit composition.
- A second mg would have done wonders for blob control against your opponent. I generally recommend double mg with wehr, because it's just so good and versatile. you can even go for some fuel or muni caches if you have that amound to spare which means more gear or faster tanks.
- 19.00 at this point you have run into the same mg 3 times without your opponent had to move it. Remember his positioning and try to flank it or use smoke from a mortar to avoid getting supressed.
- 21.00 at this point you had a wounded gren squad standing idly around for five minutes in the north of the map because you forgot about it. If it had been discoveret it would most likely have been killed without challenge. By using the tactical map, the risk of this is much lower.
- 25.00 at this point you decide to recrew your lost mortar with grens instead of pios. This will cost you an additional 5 manpower pr man when you reinforce, with is a very large amount! if a decrewed weapon is safe within your zone of control, prioritize to get it with the cheapest squad.
- 25.00 you still only have one pioneer squad at this stage in the game. You always want at least two and mostly one with a flamer and one with a sweeper (though the sweeper can possibly be skipped, if you play against USF without an m20 car and doctrinal mines like in this case).
- 32 there are dropped lmgs on the ground that your grens could have easily taken but didn't. These weapons are almost always a good idea to take (the possible exception would be PTRS rifles on units with STGs).
- good choice of doctrines and bulletins.
-your sniper game was significantly above average. If you hadn't used hold fire but attack move instad it could have been truly deadly!
- you had quite a good use of your pak guns.
- Good use of rifle grenades, which gave you some good wipes.
- apart from the manpower, your ressource management was good and not too much float.
- your macro is a bit off in terms of getting the right unit composition. Ideally you should probably have 5-6 infantry units, but the first half of the game you didn't have close to that even though you had the manpower.
- Remember to use your manpower, unless you're saving up for something special!
- you kept falling into the same supression traps and were generally too defensive in capping the map
Hope this was somewhat helpful and feel free to ask questions