Login

russian armor

Scott in LT or CP as the OKW Walking stuka.

5 Sep 2019, 03:38 AM

No.

Autofire is completely different from barrage and early scott would be broken.
5 Sep 2019, 07:06 AM

Currently, I have four undisputable top ten players all telling me that USF is going to be OP in the upcoming patch, after playing numerous competitive mod preview games against each other.

So why don't you nerf even more USF?

Is it the same group of Top10 players who let the JLI break the game for 2 months and half, same group who agree on giving OKW free no tech/no micro flares to OKW and then abuse the shit out of it? I have the feeling that when it comes to USF we always heard the same story -The faction is going to be OP- then we see it being the least used faction in tournament.

Last time I remember USF doing something on tournament was a King of the Hill and the specific doctrine nerfed less than a week after.
ddd
5 Sep 2019, 07:53 AM

Hehe 4 players say usf op, then tournament comes and its always axis vs soviets (brits in team games). No wonder balance is shit when you cant even judge results with logic.
5 Sep 2019, 10:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2019, 07:06 AMEsxile

So why don't you nerf even more USF?

Is it the same group of Top10 players who let the JLI break the game for 2 months and half, same group who agree on giving OKW free no tech/no micro flares to OKW and then abuse the shit out of it? I have the feeling that when it comes to USF we always heard the same story -The faction is going to be OP- then we see it being the least used faction in tournament.

Last time I remember USF doing something on tournament was a King of the Hill and the specific doctrine nerfed less than a week after.

But he did not ask the other 4 players, members of the Masters Cup finals. Scotch, Noggano, VonAsten, Isuldur, why they did not want to play for the USF. Why the USF is still not popular in team modes. Why the USF still has the worst results in team tournaments. The problem is completely ignored by the developers. You can notice he said nothing about it.

Perhaps in 2018, other people worked in the development team there. Because now something strange is happening.
5 Sep 2019, 15:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2019, 10:24 AMRiley
Because now something strange is happening.

Or you are biased and wrong, dont discount that "remote" possibility.
5 Sep 2019, 15:52 PM

both mod team, actual player that play all faction, AND FUCKING RELIC said we can close this thread so

/THREAD :hansGG:
5 Sep 2019, 18:02 PM

For RTS, tournaments maybe the best basis for balance. Games between those who bring the best out of the factions are of value.
5 Sep 2019, 18:49 PM

For RTS, tournaments maybe the best basis for balance. Games between those who bring the best out of the factions are of value.

Wrong, tournaments are a competitive stance, it is not a good place to find if the game is being fun.
With regards of balance, most players post their 'feelings' about the game and that is basically positive/negative game enjoyment.

Game balance is based on logic and statistic, tournaments are a very small sample of a very specific style of play.

Dont spread misinformation
5 Sep 2019, 18:49 PM

No because

A) They are of limited sample size

B) Balance should not just consider the experience of the top 1%
5 Sep 2019, 19:22 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Is this thread even about the scott and walking stuka anymore?
6 Sep 2019, 17:46 PM

No, it looks like the hope that some 4v4 USF players had for getting something out of this patch turned into the despair of realizing that they're not going to get anything that would help USF and their crutch units are all being nerfed.
6 Sep 2019, 18:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2019, 17:46 PMGrumpy

No, it looks like the hope that some 4v4 USF players had for getting something out of this patch turned into the despair of realizing that they're not going to get anything that would help USF and their crutch units are all being nerfed.
rifle getting nerfed ?
6 Sep 2019, 18:32 PM

rifle getting nerfed ?

You think rifles are late game crutch units for USF in 4v4's?
6 Sep 2019, 20:01 PM

:D:D:D:D
7 Sep 2019, 02:56 AM

REEEEEEEE USF OP

REEEEEEEE USF NOT OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
7 Sep 2019, 13:56 PM
11 Sep 2019, 15:52 PM

Game balance is based on logic and statistics

What logic or statistics could have OKW art flares alive for years?
11 Sep 2019, 17:17 PM

What logic or statistics could have OKW art flares alive for years?

Win rate being roughly equal.
ddd
11 Sep 2019, 17:28 PM

If you dont understand how Elo based matchmaking works, better take the advice from guy who posted winrates and dont draw conclusions.
19 Sep 2019, 15:40 PM

Win rate being roughly equal.

Please show the actual win rate of those art flares spammers in team game. Whole win rate make no sense. I could say most games I played using art flares spam I could win. Meanwhile, most games play against art flares spammer I would have a very high chance to lose if the game last for more than 30 minutes.
By logic, never should a cheap, low CD, one-click anywhere, large ratio, long duration, uncountable map hack be exist in an RTS.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★