Soviet September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (30)down
23 Aug 2019, 22:12 PM

no ?

AEC does has better mg but it only has 2 more dps at long range

Beat me to it, but yeah p much that.

I was going to post:

They have near identical performance on their MG, and their guns are equally useless against infantry.

Only difference is at far range where AEC is slightly higher in DPS.

Just compare the DPS charts on coh2db.com/stats...

... though I'm honestly shocked one would ever have the conclusion that AEC was "good" against infantry in any capacity. At best It can park on top of a team weapon and maybe drop a model, or use it's smoke/push a squad around by moving into it.
23 Aug 2019, 22:13 PM

no ?

AEC does have a better mg but it only has 2 more dps at long range

It does indeed, and you only have to stay outside of snare range not sit at max range. Play some games with it, don't know what else to tell you.
23 Aug 2019, 22:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2019, 22:13 PMSully

It does indeed, and you only have to stay outside of snare range not sit at max range. Play some games with it, don't know what else to tell you.
i do play, it has almost same AI, it's just that aec has more frontal armor so u don't fell the rifle shoots
23 Aug 2019, 22:17 PM

i do play, it has almost same AI, it's just that aec has more frontal armor so u don't fell the rifle shoots

I don't mean this in a rude way, but mind sharing your playercard?
23 Aug 2019, 22:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2019, 22:17 PMSully

I don't mean this in a rude way, but mind sharing your playercard?
do u mind sharing ur brain ?

no need to be an obnoxious fan boy

they have the same main gun profile and the mg is just a tad better at long range by 2 dps

the advantage it has is that it comes much earlier than puma
23 Aug 2019, 22:26 PM

do u mind sharing ur brain ?

no need to be an obnoxious fan boy

Touched a nerve I see.

I don't understand what's obnoxious about wanting to see your player level/experience, the game is played very differently across game modes and ranks.

23 Aug 2019, 22:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2019, 22:26 PMSully

Touched a nerve I see.

I don't understand what's obnoxious about wanting to see your player level/experience, the game is played very differently across game modes and ranks.

i know but this is a math game, stats are stats ur opinion or skill will not change that in equal circumstance the puma and aec have similar AI ability, the advantage aec has is coming earlier and having more than double the armor so it's impervious to small arms making it safer vs infantry
23 Aug 2019, 22:34 PM

i know but this is a math game, stats are stats ur opinion or skill will not change that in equal circumstance the puma and aec have similar AI ability, the advantage aec has is coming earlier and having more than double the armor so it's impervious to small arms making it safer vs infantry

It's really not that simple, and I can't take you seriously when you resort to petty insults in response to a legitimate question regarding your player level.

Not going to argue with you and derail discussion further.
24 Aug 2019, 01:19 AM

I haven't ever talked about nerfing axis. I have talked about improvements to soviets. Most of my posts were about airborne guards and isu. Cuz i have a fascination with them.

also comparing a tiger to a t70 is really a poor argument they arent in the same class or the same role

24 Aug 2019, 01:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2019, 18:53 PMzerocoh

1 halftrack that all allied factions share...

nah the one from the soviet (even in the current lend lease) is the M3 variant that can be equip with aa guns. the form usf with cav riflemen is the m1 variant he drop medic crate for ammo and dont have upgrade (except in ardenne assault where he can become a mobile repair station)
24 Aug 2019, 04:12 AM

I still don't see a reason why partisans don't get commando/stormtrooper camo. The other infiltration type unit that has the camo partisans have is falls, and trying to compare the two at all is laughable. Partisans are much closer to budget stormtroopers and they should at least have the camo to function effectively. That being said, if they get that kind of camo they should probably be put at 2cp for balance if they're not already.
24 Aug 2019, 05:24 AM

also comparing a tiger to a t70 is really a poor argument they arent in the same class or the same role

I wasn't comparing. The other guys in this thread were claiming that t70 is better than a tiger at this time in wiping out infantry.
And i agree with other person. Half of the time t70 shots hits the craters etc. Perhaps it has to do with its height?
24 Aug 2019, 05:52 AM

I wasn't comparing. The other guys in this thread were claiming that t70 is better than a tiger at this time in wiping out infantry.
And i agree with other person. Half of the time t70 shots hits the craters etc. Perhaps it has to do with its height?

Can you chase down a squad to base with a KT lol?
24 Aug 2019, 06:44 AM

? u mean the one that can only be used on points and needs a set up time, not like the mortar ones which are instant ranged and don't need a doc ?

Only now do they require setup, wich is way overdue. They can be placed by almost all inf okw can field.

The soviet flare is ranged non instant cost 40 a pop instead of free and is only on the mortar or sniper.

Sov have camo in docs and okw has camo non doc so your point?
24 Aug 2019, 09:02 AM

No , I don’t get ur point, I’m fine with Soviet mortar, but okw overwatch flares and Soviet mortar are completely different, u can compare them to trip wires not mortar flare
24 Aug 2019, 10:33 AM

I still don't see a reason why partisans don't get commando/stormtrooper camo. The other infiltration type unit that has the camo partisans have is falls, and trying to compare the two at all is laughable. Partisans are much closer to budget stormtroopers and they should at least have the camo to function effectively. That being said, if they get that kind of camo they should probably be put at 2cp for balance if they're not already.

They received that a long time ago, they have the same type of camo as Stormtroopers and Commando's.
24 Aug 2019, 11:38 AM

No , I don’t get ur point, I’m fine with Soviet mortar, but okw overwatch flares and Soviet mortar are completely different, u can compare them to trip wires not mortar flare

Yes you are right about tripwire and okw flare on cap points being a better comparison.
I still feel 40 muni is to much for a single flare, esp when its behind vet. Considering soviets dont float muni like they use to its price it to high imo.
24 Aug 2019, 20:56 PM

The mobilize reserves price change doesn't make sense. Cons scale worse than either grens or volks and have no non-doc upgrades. They always are faced with rocket arty and get wiped in 4's worse than any other mainline infantry.
24 Aug 2019, 21:09 PM

Yes you are right about tripwire and okw flare on cap points being a better comparison.
I still feel 40 muni is to much for a single flare, esp when its behind vet. Considering soviets dont float muni like they use to its price it to high imo.
it's not behind vet, they said it 2 time already
it has it base
PAGES (30)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 149
unknown 4
unknown 1
United States 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias