Login

russian armor

Soviet September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (30)down
18 Aug 2019, 05:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 04:50 AMCODGUY

Yeah I don't think any starting infantry unit is worse than Riflemen.

meh conscript is crying in the corner ;(
18 Aug 2019, 05:57 AM

meh conscript is crying in the corner ;(

At least Conscripts are cheap and you can go to Penals instead. USF only has Riflemen, that's what's sad.
18 Aug 2019, 07:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9IBWBuPkA

20:20
buff kv1 with hull down, rekt a panther, ends up with vet2 with 40% hp left. panther gets no vet.

like i said,
panther scaling sucks.
panther rear armor needs buff
panther armor numbers are overstated, if a kv1 with 'only' 100 pen can beat a panther 260 frontal armor....
panther armor needs rebalance, and more vet bonus for its cost.

sbp target okw and soviet call-ins, but soviet call-ins get some buff to compensate.
18 Aug 2019, 07:11 AM

L2p mrgame2

Youre comparing a vet 0 panther to a hulldown vet 1 doctrinal kv1... how about you use a hulldown (ost doctrinal ability) vet 1 panther aswell?

And the command panther nerf is necessary... it was a ridiculous unit that made specops overperform considerably
18 Aug 2019, 07:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 07:03 AMmrgame2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9IBWBuPkA

20:20
buff kv1 with hull down, rekt a panther, ends up with vet2 with 40% hp left. panther gets no vet.

like i said,
panther scaling sucks.
panther rear armor needs buff
panther armor numbers are overstated, if a kv1 with 'only' 100 pen can beat a panther 260 frontal armor....
panther armor needs rebalance, and more vet bonus for its cost.

sbp target okw and soviet call-ins, but soviet call-ins get some buff to compensate.

Because in game everyone would park their Panther right in front of hulled down KV-1 and just do nothing? If you do that you deserve to lose it, considering it can outrange KV-1 with it in first place
18 Aug 2019, 08:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 07:11 AMgbem
L2p mrgame2

Youre comparing a vet 0 panther to a hulldown vet 1 doctrinal kv1... how about you use a hulldown (ost doctrinal ability) vet 1 panther aswell?

And the command panther nerf is necessary... it was a ridiculous unit that made specops overperform considerably

Ah the good l2p retort. I will still campaign and prove panther needs a change. Hulldown is pretty worthless and not used for axis simply because of allies 60 td, at arty and you would know.

I like to see how axis counter this kv1 cheese as shown even the costly panther fails easily.

And no i think command panther perform as its cost, more expensive than regular panthers with some more ability but the base performance as a tank is same and so is its counter available to allies. arty flare maybe, but allies do have their own flare that stays up as long, such as soviet free pm mortar. I think sight flares need to be more expensive and longer cooldown.

Specs ops otherwise is choosen for a good all round doc. This patch obviously target it imo.
18 Aug 2019, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 07:42 AMKirrik

Because in game everyone would park their Panther right in front of hulled down KV-1 and just do nothing? If you do that you deserve to lose it, considering it can outrange KV-1 with it in first place

Have you considered cost of panther cost of kv1?
How about allies AT offmap?
How is ost going to counter this with decrew pak? While allies have 60 TD?

Yes you move panther at max range and its pen decrease even more.
Both have 35 sight, Who is going to spot for ost now that kv1 have buff AI also?

1 kv1 + 1 su85 still have exess popcap to 2 panthers.
Does this buff make sense, put more armour to already heavy armor? It has 165 rear armor for God sake. Are you going to flank with stug?

Again this was a complete win for kv1. 40% hp left with a vet up. Is this fair?

what's the logic, i like to hear from patchers.

Also i been saying putting same 160 damage to cheaper med tanks or AI tanks is lame. Panther rear armour makes no sense for its place.

Anyway to fix this, it should disable is main gun rotation so it shoot forward only. And it does not buff its rear armor values. Or simple, remove this whole thing. Like tightrope ask,wtf was this needed for
18 Aug 2019, 08:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 08:27 AMmrgame2

Have you considered cost of panther cost of kv1?
How about allies AT offmap?
How is ost going to counter this with decrew pak? While allies have 60 TD?

Yes you move panther at max range and its pen decrease even more.
Both have 35 sight, Who is going to spot for ost now that kv1 have buff AI also?

1 kv1 + 1 su85 still have exess popcap to 2 panthers.
Does this buff make sense, put more armour to already heavy armor? It has 165 rear armor for God sake. Are you going to flank with stug?

Again this was a complete win for kv1. 40% hp left with a vet up. Is this fair?

what's the logic, i like to hear from patchers.

Also i been saying putting same 160 damage to cheaper med tanks or AI tanks is lame. Panther rear armour makes no sense for its place.

Anyway to fix this, it should disable is main gun rotation so it shoot forward only. And it does not buff its rear armor values. Or simple, remove this whole thing. Like tightrope ask,wtf was this needed for

Stop embarassing yourself, it's obvious that it was rng favoring KV-1 considering Panther bounced against it while it constantly penned it despite low odds of doing it.
18 Aug 2019, 08:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 08:42 AMKirrik

Stop embarassing yourself, it's obvious that it was rng favoring KV-1 considering Panther bounced against it while it constantly penned it despite low odds of doing it.

Sure rng l2p....abc
Panther needed 7 shots to kill while kv1 needed 6. This definitely needs to be remove or nerf seriously.

You can't mix damage sponges with range advantages. It just poor qol design.
18 Aug 2019, 09:08 AM

Patchers keep claiming concern of panther spam team games or axis have too high armor values, i can see kv1 spam for cheap 14 popcap each..the horror...

Again what is the logic for this buff?
18 Aug 2019, 09:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 08:17 AMmrgame2
Hulldown is pretty worthless and not used for axis simply because of allies 60 td

You do realize that the Panther gets 62.5 range in hulldown?
It can outrange and easily out-DPM any TD when dug in.
18 Aug 2019, 09:15 AM

Either repeat the test 3 to 10 times or do MTTK calculations to prove your point.... because at this point most people know the panther is fine.. and your twisted biased comprehension cannot understand anything beyond a 100% axis winrate

Also use a hulldown panther and stop being biased

Lastly could you show us your playercard? Most babies that cry for panther buffs nowadays tend to be some of the worst players in this game...
18 Aug 2019, 09:20 AM

You do realize that the Panther gets 62.5 range in hulldown?
It can outrange and easily out-DPM any TD when dug in.

No i dont know that. Hulldown is so less use.
Is Soviet hull down same as ost?
That said i check, patchers remove the reload bonus.

At the end, this buff makes no sense. I like to see the logic.
PAGES (30)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak