Login

russian armor

Veterancy bonuses.

6 Aug 2019, 16:52 PM

I noticed the Veterancy guide is a couple of years outdated, is there an easy to parse list of newer veterancy bonuses or would you have to go through each patch note in turn to compile a new list?

I'm vaguely interested in re-writing the guide and keeping it updated, so I'm trying to gauge how much work will be involved initially.
6 Aug 2019, 17:20 PM

I noticed the Veterancy guide is a couple of years outdated, is there an easy to parse list of newer veterancy bonuses or would you have to go through each patch note in turn to compile a new list?

I'm vaguely interested in re-writing the guide and keeping it updated, so I'm trying to gauge how much work will be involved initially.
u an either use the mods tolls and look at the vet bonus there, or look at the changes in the patch notes
6 Aug 2019, 17:23 PM

I encourage you do do so. I need a good laugh, so updating the guide's LEIGs 2-3 levels of smoke range would be a good start.
6 Aug 2019, 17:27 PM

Possibly a silly question, but I literally can't see how to do it:

How does one go about writing a new guide? I don't see an option for adding one, and writing it then worrying about format later seems like it'd quickly become a headache compared to writing it with the formatting in place.
6 Aug 2019, 18:24 PM

Possibly a silly question, but I literally can't see how to do it:

How does one go about writing a new guide? I don't see an option for adding one, and writing it then worrying about format later seems like it'd quickly become a headache compared to writing it with the formatting in place.

I would reach out to https://www.coh2.org/user/8240/fichtenmoped hes the current editor in cheif

Also https://www.coh2.org/user/10672/tobis may or may not be working on the veterancy guide, I may have seen something in the shoutbox this past week
6 Aug 2019, 18:35 PM

This mod by Harold is also pretty helpful

Its not perfectly up to date, but I like it better than Relics vet descriptions. Just follow the instructions and it switches the in-game vet descriptions to the actual numbers/percentage changes
6 Aug 2019, 19:31 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

An updated version of the veterancy guide is currently being worked on and will be published soon.
7 Aug 2019, 20:47 PM

For real or is it another hector joke like last year ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★