Login

russian armor

Partisans, Bring back the Party

5 Aug 2019, 04:47 AM

I think some of the partisan commanders are a bit underloved at the moment

1. AT partisans cost 33 manpower to reinforce, More than Shocktroops :hansWUT: 1 less than pgrens who can get camo, cloak and sprint as well. Finally they cost 8 popcap...the same as Pgrens.

2. All partisans are quite vulnerable to being wiped.

I think an appropriate adjustment would be to make them function like infiltration commandos, with 6 models but only spawning with 4, this would let them scale a little better. Additionally the stats should be updated to reflect this new dynamic.

What other changes might make this commander more interesting? It comes with no Tanks and no elite infantry, the abilities should probably be pretty strong to make it an interesting selection choice.
5 Aug 2019, 05:18 AM

Why they're 33 to reinforce is beyond me. They should be like 27 and have commando camo and maybe a fifth man IMO. That would make them actually useable, but they'd still be made out of tissue paper.
5 Aug 2019, 06:09 AM

Why they're 33 to reinforce is beyond me. They should be like 27 and have commando camo and maybe a fifth man IMO. That would make them actually useable, but they'd still be made out of tissue paper.
they cost soo much to reinforce cause they are dirty cheap to call in for an infiltration squad with weapon unlocked, I still remember the endless partisan waves

U can’t just reduce the reinforcement cost, just give them the possibility to be merged by cons so u can mitigate the cost

5 Aug 2019, 06:56 AM

I've always felt that Partisan squads should be able to merge with each other - I don't know if it's possible but it would sure help.

Other than that, reducing their pop cap by 1 seems fair enough to me. They're meant to be plentiful and expendable.
5 Aug 2019, 07:06 AM

Its because they don't upgrade shrecks, they just have it and they cost more then grens, which makes perfect sense.
5 Aug 2019, 08:27 AM

Its because they don't upgrade shrecks, they just have it and they cost more then grens, which makes perfect sense.

Paying up front in MP rather than MU perhaps makes sense.

Having to then keep paying mp every time you reinforce a low hp, low punch AT squad that takes up 8 pop cap is bad.

Adding more to their deploy cost but lower their reinforcing cost would go a long way towards makong partisans not utter garbage fire. The commander already has next to no lategame potential, making their shoddy infantry bleed like crazy doesn't help.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★