Login

russian armor

USF Halftrack

6 Jul 2019, 03:23 AM

Why does this not have a setup time? At least before it can apply suppression. I dont mind it moving and killing everything, But moving and suppressing WHILE killing everything, at the 5min mark... especially killing its only early game counter? Come on.... The OKW counterpart sends postcards informing the enemy of what its about to do.

Id rather the OKW HT lose its smoke and be able to fire on the move and surpress just as easily... who wouldnt? its fkin nuts.

No idea how this has skipped past the balance hammer for so many years now.
6 Jul 2019, 04:01 AM

maybe it can't face the gun forward
6 Jul 2019, 04:06 AM

maybe it can't face the gun forward

Makes it easier to run away while nailing and suppressing the shreks or raketens you have as your only counter at 5 mins.

Again, clone the stats on the OKW HT and lets watch the tears flow.
6 Jul 2019, 04:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2019, 04:06 AMCorsin

Makes it easier to run away while nailing and suppressing the shreks or raketens you have as your only counter at 5 mins.

Again, clone the stats on the OKW HT and lets watch the tears flow.

A bit unnecessary and aggressive response.

As stated, the usf halftrack has to have its rear facing the enemy to fire which can make it very vulnerable as even a burst of incendiary round can put it down as reararmour is non-existent.

The canon dosnt fire as well if the halftrack isn't stationery so even a 222 can dislodge the halftrack and effectively kill it without any trouble.

So no, I do not thinkt that it is a balance problem and never has been.

In my experience, it has trouble shooting down aircraft. Not sure if anyone else feels the same.

Edit: if it was clonned as the OKW halftrack , I think you will find it would be even more annoying.
6 Jul 2019, 04:18 AM

not sure which one cause the surpression the 37mm or the dual .50
if it was .50 they could just tranfer this effect to the 37mm gun
so it need to stop to fire the 37mm (similar to quad-truck)
6 Jul 2019, 04:26 AM

The OKW Flak HT also has skill tactician
6 Jul 2019, 04:57 AM

Raketen don't get suppressed.
6 Jul 2019, 09:18 AM

Because there is nothing to setup for M15, just like with M5 quad, ostwind and centaur.
ddd
6 Jul 2019, 17:27 PM

I think we should nerf usf aaht. Starting with removing 37mm cannon. Its silly it can fight back versus some axis vehicles while supressing infantry. Usf aaht dominates in almost all game modes at every skill bracket, please tone it down.
6 Jul 2019, 17:59 PM

Usf aaht is a bizarre mixture of skill and reward. It is balanced, because on the move acc is lower than stationary and it is paper thin armor. A lot less microed 222 will deal with it shortly or a puma with even less micro, just dont park it on the firing zone of the aaht
6 Jul 2019, 18:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2019, 17:27 PMddd
I think we should nerf usf aaht. Starting with removing 37mm cannon. Its silly it can fight back versus some axis vehicles while supressing infantry. Usf aaht dominates in almost all game modes at every skill bracket, please tone it down.

Let's just remove a gun that's literally on the halftrack, just make it a prop lol.

The thing dies in 2 atg hits, just like okw flaktrack and soviet halftrack. It's an l2p issue.
6 Jul 2019, 18:22 PM

The USF AAHT's fine. It's got a good gun but it's squishy.

The OKW one needs a serious buff if Battlegroup is to be relevant.
6 Jul 2019, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2019, 18:22 PMLago
The USF AAHT's fine. It's got a good gun but it's squishy.

The OKW one needs a serious buff if Battlegroup is to be relevant.

I like the OKW one but it does seem a bit underwhelming. IMO its damage and suppression are where they need to be (and only get better with vet), but I think it could use an acceleration buff and/or maybe a slightly shorter setup time, somewhere between half or 3/4 of what it is now. Those two changes would make it a lot easier to use IMO and would help it get away in conjunction with smoke.
6 Jul 2019, 18:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2019, 17:27 PMddd

I genuinely admire your skill at sarcasm.
6 Jul 2019, 19:15 PM

A bit unnecessary and aggressive response.

As stated, the usf halftrack has to have its rear facing the enemy to fire which can make it very vulnerable as even a burst of incendiary round can put it down as reararmour is non-existent.

The canon dosnt fire as well if the halftrack isn't stationery so even a 222 can dislodge the halftrack and effectively kill it without any trouble.

So no, I do not thinkt that it is a balance problem and never has been.

In my experience, it has trouble shooting down aircraft. Not sure if anyone else feels the same.

Edit: if it was clonned as the OKW halftrack , I think you will find it would be even more annoying.

The AA performance has been bad ever since they removed the dedicated AA ability. It does sound effects only. It seems like even the Sherman pintle mg is better. The M20 is much better.
ddd
6 Jul 2019, 19:28 PM

Let's just remove a gun that's literally on the halftrack, just make it a prop.

EXCATLY! Just like calliope, this will make for a good change. Glad we are on the same page.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★