Login

russian armor

New Commander Update Patch June 14th

PAGES (14)down
14 Jun 2019, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 21:25 PMddd
How many months before ostwind nerfs?

Why should they? It is still way worse than Centaur. Maybe Allii players start not to blobb with and use micro and cover.
14 Jun 2019, 21:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 20:35 PMDiablo
Gotta say a bit dissapointed in the amount of new stuff for axis, I mean tiger as OKW is nice and finally axis can break cover but that is about it. I mean could have given lmg to inflitration squads to wehr.

If that's all that the two axis armies got as a whole, yeah it would be disappointing. Good thing a bunch of other units were reworked and/or buffed (ones that show up in more than 1 commander for that matter).

----------------------------

It seems with the changes to guards the idea of the "Airborne" concept has really been scrapped altogether for a more general Infantry Support commander than anything else. I think the commander is mostly fine, haven't played enough to judge really but nothing screams OP/UP to me, but it really seems the theme has changed radically.
14 Jun 2019, 22:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 21:50 PMKirrik

Last time I checked AT guns cant sprint, throw nades and retreat and get easily flanked.
nor do at fusilier they remove the nade with the upgrade, if u mean that pgreen are too strong, please explain extesivly why as they need to be near tank to get the vet 1 buff and they just reduced the pop cap not the cost
btw what game mode and what faction were u playing ?
14 Jun 2019, 22:06 PM

Why should they? It is still way worse than Centaur. Maybe Allii players start not to blobb with and use micro and cover.
they lierally made the rertiction that it can't hit more than 2 member at once , of the same squad so unless u blod u are safe
14 Jun 2019, 22:11 PM

they lierally made the rertiction that it can't hit more than 2 member at once , of the same squad so unless u blod u are safe

More or less. You see alliis are crying, because they can't deal with it. You can read, that some people lost their T34 to them. lol

I was playing the Patch since weeks, only noobs say that Ostwind is OP. You can't blobb like an idiot, that is true.
14 Jun 2019, 22:12 PM

Really digging the SVTs on cons, feel like real mainline infantry. Patch is going to be fun to play around with!

I’m pretty sure it specified in the notes, but just to be sure, OST pio squad mp-40s weren’t changed like ass grens right?
14 Jun 2019, 22:16 PM

nor do at fusilier they remove the nade with the upgrade, if u mean that pgreen are too strong, please explain extesivly why as they need to be near tank to get the vet 1 buff and they just reduced the pop cap not the cost
btw what game mode and what faction were u playing ?

I dont have anything against Pgrens/Pfusiliers themselves. I have everything against schreck blobs, thats kinda point of my post if you missed it.
14 Jun 2019, 22:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 22:16 PMKirrik

I dont have anything against Pgrens/Pfusiliers themselves. I have everything against schreck blobs, thats kinda point of my post if you missed it.

Nothing changed to PnzGrens. Only moving faster by 10% if a vehicle is nearby. Where is your problem? Because you have to change the direction from an attack to a defensive line?

Smash them in save distance.
14 Jun 2019, 22:21 PM

I’m torn on the fusilier shreks thing too. There were a lot of factors that went into volks blobs being broken though and it’ll be nice to have more mobile AT options as OKW. Curious to see how it plays out.
14 Jun 2019, 22:22 PM

The patch is new, now many people play it. Wait some days, then it is over.
14 Jun 2019, 22:23 PM

Nothing changed to PnzGrens. Only moving faster by 10% if a vehicle is nearby. Where is your problem? Because you have to change the direction from an attack to a defensive line?

Smash them in save distance.

Now available from the Kampfgruppe HQ after Battle Phase 1 is researched
Population from 9 to 8
Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms now a veterancy 1 passive. Med-kits veterancy ability removed
Combined Arms ability now triggers when near allied vehicles.
Veterancy 2 now adds +16.7% weapon accuracy.
Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus from +40% to +20%; total accuracy value increase at veterancy 3 remains as the same as in live.
G43 upgrade cost from 60 to 25.
Reinforce time from 8.5 to 7.
Build time from 34 to 28.
14 Jun 2019, 22:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 22:23 PMKirrik

Now available from the Kampfgruppe HQ after Battle Phase 1 is researched
Population from 9 to 8
Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms now a veterancy 1 passive. Med-kits veterancy ability removed
Combined Arms ability now triggers when near allied vehicles.
Veterancy 2 now adds +16.7% weapon accuracy.
Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus from +40% to +20%; total accuracy value increase at veterancy 3 remains as the same as in live.
G43 upgrade cost from 60 to 25.
Reinforce time from 8.5 to 7.
Build time from 34 to 28.

Yea, they arrive earlier. Where is the problem? Your Cons blobb isn't working? Your T70 gets counters by Schrecks?

No joke, where is the problem?

I only see, that Ostheer got a counter versus blobbing. And germans light vehicles got a chance to perform with infanty.

Edit: Did you used your chance to play the mod?
14 Jun 2019, 22:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 22:21 PMEnkidu
Curious to see how it plays out.

Thank you.
14 Jun 2019, 22:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Yea, they arrive earlier. Where is the problem? Your Cons blobb isn't working? Your T70 gets counters by Schrecks?

A cons blob could easily outfight a shcreck pfusi blob though, so that can't be it.
14 Jun 2019, 22:42 PM

Thank you.

Yeah, np! I love patch days. It’s so fun to try out all the new stuff. Thanks for all the work you guys put in.
14 Jun 2019, 22:52 PM

My only problem with the Patch is, that it destroyed my modding tools. xD Reinstalling didn't fixed the crashing.
14 Jun 2019, 22:56 PM

My only problem with the Patch is, that it destroyed my modding tools. xD Reinstalling didn't fixed the crashing.

Someone forgot to update them :ph34r:. Will be sorted asap.
14 Jun 2019, 22:57 PM

Someone forgot to update them :ph34r:. Will be sorted asap.

So there will be hope? I am working on a new project. xD

14 Jun 2019, 22:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2019, 22:16 PMKirrik

why are u ok with bazzoka blob ? aguably thy are better than sherck as they have acces t at nades or are very cheap same for piat blob (which unlike usf is both cheap and has at nade )
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS