Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht problems.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
27 May 2019, 20:38 PM

If I'm not an asshole and not supporting Ost, nobody is. U certainly aren't. I see that axis players are consistently outnumbered on this forum.

You know who outnumbers both of them? The people who just like the game and play all sides
27 May 2019, 20:40 PM

Permanently Banned
I need to clarify. There are plenty of OKW players. I'm not worried about OKW. OKW has been OP most of the time of its existence. But Ost has been UP for a long time.
27 May 2019, 20:51 PM

You tried to prove P4 AI > Crom AI with ONE statistic.

I didnt do this at all, learn how to read. I said the p4 has a larger kill radius. Thats a fact. You made up the rest because you can't argue with anyone without accusing them of being a part of some broad conspiracy against Ostheer. You've even accused Relic themselves of being biased against it

You said their AI was literally the same. The only thing I was "trying to prove" is that that's a false statement. Which it is. You shouldnt have to make stuff up to make your argument.

I need to clarify. There are plenty of OKW players. I'm not worried about OKW. OKW has been OP most of the time of its existence. But Ost has been UP for a long time.

LOL, nobody here needed you to clarify that you only care about Ostheer. That's very clear
27 May 2019, 21:03 PM

Permanently Banned

I didnt do this at all, learn how to read. I said the p4 has a larger kill radius. Thats a fact. You made up the rest because you can't argue with anyone without accusing them of being a part of some broad conspiracy against Ostheer. You've even accused Relic themselves of being biased against it

You said their AI was literally the same. The only thing I was "trying to prove" is that that's a false statement. Which it is. You shouldnt have to make stuff up to make your argument.

LOL, nobody here needed you to clarify that you only care about Ostheer. That's very clear

It seems your brain lacks logic. I said p4 AI = Crom AI. U respond: P4 AoE radius > Crom. Why would u say that if you're not trying to prove me wrong? Read Lago's statement a few posts back. I think you'll like it.
27 May 2019, 21:08 PM

It seems your brain lacks logic. I said p4 AI = Crom AI. U respond: P4 AoE radius > Crom. Why would u say that if you're not trying to prove me wrong?

Because you were wrong. Their AI is not literally the same. That's factually incorrect, and since you're such a dick to LITERALLY everybody, I wanted to call you out.

Read Lago's statement a few posts back. I think you'll like it.

He quoted you for a reason dumbass. I was already aware of everything in his post, he was using the exact same stats I was talking about with you
27 May 2019, 21:16 PM

Permanently Banned

Because you were wrong. Their AI is not literally the same. That's factually incorrect, and since you're such a dick to LITERALLY everybody, I wanted to call you out.

He quoted you for a reason dumbass. I was already aware of everything in his post, he was using the exact same stats I was showing you

Then after reading Lago's post u should realize that ost p4 and crom have the same AI ability and not question me when I was trying to explain that to blancat. THE ONLY STAT PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IS COMPARING HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE P4 AND CROM TO KILL THE SAME SQUAD UNDER THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES. If the two tanks take the same time, then they have the same performance, no ifs or buts or comparing AoE.

You're basically a professor who has a business degree trying to tell someone whose run successful businesses how to manage their business. Results > "theory." DO U UNDERSTAND ME NOW FFS?!
27 May 2019, 21:22 PM

Then after reading Lago's post u should realize that ost p4 and crom have the same AI ability

You mean this post?

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2019, 20:37 PMLago

P4 AI > Cromwell AI because the Panzer IV gets a pintle mount. The hull and coaxial MGs are also slightly better than the Cromwell's.

and not question me when I was trying to explain that to blancat

I will continue to question anyone who shows as much bias towards one faction as you. Stop being an Ostheer player and start being a CoH player. Somebody on this forum has a quote like that about axis and allied players and its a solid point

Its fine to have favorites, but when you have more games as one than the other 4 combined? That's a crazy level of bias
27 May 2019, 21:23 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I don't see this thread recovering from this derailement.

/Locked
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight