Login

russian armor

Rifle squad and Calliope need more buff.

3 May 2019, 09:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2019, 09:00 AMVipper
Can we stop buffing units and start nerfing instead?

Your opinion is not good. If you show me a more plausible opinion than to grumble, I will also respect that grumbling. ))
3 May 2019, 09:07 AM

And I do not want to talk about the Volk Grenadier. Because it is difficult to discuss this topic. The reason for this is that the difference in betters between each other is too large. but definately thing is volk manpower is 250 that is cheaper than rifle squad

And see Ost Grenadier,if increase M1 Garand damage to 10,they will got high dps in 35m as Grenadier,more close will more high than Grenadier,and more 1 squad size than grenadier,Grenadier got combat bouns in vet2,only vet3 got reduce received accuracy.
3 May 2019, 09:16 AM

And see Ost Grenadier,if increase M1 Garand damage to 10,they will got high dps in 35m as Grenadier,more close will more high than Grenadier,and more 1 squad size than grenadier,Grenadier got combat bouns in vet2,only vet3 got reduce received accuracy.

I understand. However, the WER is relatively flexible compared to the United States. And the problem with the Grenadier disease in WER is that it is a reinforce so reducing their reinforce from 30 to 25
3 May 2019, 09:24 AM

Your opinion is not good. If you show me a more plausible opinion than to grumble, I will also respect that grumbling. ))

My pinion is fine thanks you very much.

The performance of unit is relevant to what it is facing. If unit A is more powerful than unit B one can buff unit A or nerf unit B and achieve balance.

The difrence will be what power level the unit will balanced which in return affect how much time the player has to react and how it is to get snowball effects.

For that last patches infatry units are continuously being buffed, reducing reaction time and increasing snowball effects. It time to start nerfing units.
3 May 2019, 09:25 AM

I understand. However, the WER is relatively flexible compared to the United States. And the problem with the Grenadier disease in WER is that it is a reinforce so reducing their reinforce from 30 to 25

Single Grenadier is best mainline infantry,so 30 for a man ,contrast Riflemen and UKF infantry I think is balance,but biggest problem of Grenadier I think is 4men squad size and too late bouns for survival,give more survival bouns (more receive accuracy reduce or damage reduce)for Grenadier in vet2 is enough
3 May 2019, 09:32 AM

Rifleman are a victim of powercreep, pgren/Jaeger/shocks/grens hell even ostruppen all recieving buffs through core changes or commanders.

Meanwhile they lost their smoke grenades. I say drop them to 250mp like volks and make BAR a 60muni StG style upgrade, then slightly nerf performance. Also give back smoke with grenade tech
3 May 2019, 09:51 AM

Rifleman are a victim of powercreep, pgren/Jaeger/shocks/grens hell even ostruppen all recieving buffs through core changes or commanders.

Meanwhile they lost their smoke grenades. I say drop them to 250mp like volks and make BAR a 60muni StG style upgrade, then slightly nerf performance. Also give back smoke with grenade tech

i agree your opinion. that is good option to burf rifle squad. :)
3 May 2019, 09:55 AM

Not smoke,I think AT grenade more balance,better bundle Soviet ATgrande and molotov
3 May 2019, 10:05 AM

Not smoke,I think AT grenade more balance,better bundle Soviet ATgrande and molotov

if Rifle squad have vet1, they alredy have a AT grenade
3 May 2019, 10:15 AM

if Rifle squad have vet1, they alredy have a AT grenade

Problem is you need vet1,in late game if you lost vet Riflemen squad you will never have ability defend German panzer rush,and in early game,tech upgrade also can deal Ost flame251 or OKW wagen if you didn't got bazooka or AT gun
3 May 2019, 10:55 AM

Riflemen are absolutely fine at this state, they are the ONLY unit that should not be changed at all. The only thing i would suggest changing, is reducing the chance to lose a BAR.

On the Sherman Calliope, it only needs an adjustment at
a) Rate of fire, slightly faster
b) AoE damage, OR
c) Scatter reduced

One out of 3 can be done i think.
3 May 2019, 11:06 AM

hey this is not an echo chamber, u don’t pick the good opinion “if I agree u good if u don’t u no good” the only things that can’t be argued are stats
3 May 2019, 11:10 AM

i agree your opinion. that is good option to burf rifle squad. :)

Thanks, I do think rifles should be more utility and cheaper as a mainline squad. Then let officers and elite inf do the heavy punching like Obers do
3 May 2019, 16:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2019, 06:45 AMEsxile
Don't worry Riflemen are probably going to be the next underperforming infantry with the Pzgren buff.

"But Riflemen with 2 BARs will munch on PGs trying to close the distance."
3 May 2019, 17:31 PM

"You can count on ostruppen, no really! you can!"

3 May 2019, 18:09 PM

"You can count on ostruppen, no really! you can!"

ostruppen were given lmg with tech, rifles lost smoke around the same patch
3 May 2019, 19:13 PM

ostruppen were given lmg with tech, rifles lost smoke around the same patch
they did nerf any weapon they pick up (lmg 42 too)
3 May 2019, 19:18 PM

they did nerf any weapon they pick up (lmg 42 too)

That's still 4,5 DPS at long range, putting them at something like 10DPS, which is base penal long range DPS(10,8 to be precise).
Osttruppen are pretty damn good now, vet like mad and scale really great, its dictionary example of how cheap unit should scale.
3 May 2019, 19:21 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I won't say anything on Rifles, but people have tried the upcoming Calliope? It's pretty lethal and it can close the distance to reduce the scatter.
3 May 2019, 19:43 PM

I won't say anything on Rifles, but people have tried the upcoming Calliope? It's pretty lethal and it can close the distance to reduce the scatter.

Tightrope had 17 kills on his first barrage with it, today. :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS