russian armor

NEW COMMANDER PREVIEW - 7.0 version

1 May 2019, 00:26 AM
Senior Editor Badge

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/284693#Comment_284693

Version 7.0 changes

USF - General Faction Changes

WC 51 Dodge and M3

-Passenger moving accuracy from 50% to 30%.

Brits - General Faction Changes
Universal Carrier

The Universal Carrier is having its upgrades standardized to require the Platoon Command Post. We have also increased the price of Self-Repair so snares that hit the Universal Carrier evenly trade in terms of munitions.

-Vickers K Upgrade now requires Platoon Command Post
-Self-Repair cost from 15 to 25.

Soviets - General faction changes
Conscripts

7 man Cons were too potent, previously beating upgraded Grens at all ranges, especially in cover duels.

-Cover bonus to cooldown and reload from 50% to 30%.

-New DPS at ranges 0/10/20/30/35: 3.91/2.87/2.21/1.54/1.22

M1910 Maxim

In order to increase the general viability of Maxims, without promoting Maxim spam, we are increasing suppression when using the Sustained Fire ability.

The following change is intended to allow the Maxim to better suppress tactical control groups when the player is spotting for their Maxim and using the Sustained Fire ability in a strategic fashion.

-Sustained Fire ability now increases suppression by 15%. This will be adjusted as necessary,

M-42 Anti-Tank Gun

Given the recent updates to the M-42, we have adjusted its costs to better reflect its current performance.

-Cost from 200 to 240
-Reverted boost to first-strike bonus.

Wehrmacht
Radio Bunker - Replaced With Observation 251 Upgrade

Due to feedback, we have replaced the Observation Bunker with a mobile unit that better meshes with the theme of the commander.

-Replace Observation Bunker.
-All non-upgraded 251 Half-tracks can deploy as a Mobile Observation Post; disables weapons and movement. Unit is granted camouflage and access to special abilities. Detected when within 20m of the enemy.
-Auto-detects nearby units within 60m when deployed.
-Can launch Artillery Flares when deployed.
-Requires 3 command points.

Tiger Ace

In-line with the OKW changes and to allow players to be rewarded for teching, the Tiger Ace has been placed at the end of the Ostheer tech tree.

-CP requirement removed.
-Now requires Heavy Panzer Korps before it can be called in.
- Cooldown now starts upon unit's destruction

OKW
Panzer VI Tiger

We have re-shuffled the OKW Tiger’s veterancy around to distinguish itself from its Ostheer counterpart which focuses more on its aura support ability over raw combat potential.

-Veterancy 1: Command Tiger ability
-Veterancy 2: +5 range, +20% accuracy; Command Tiger ability now -affects vehicles.
-Veterancy 3:-20% scatter, -30% reload
-Veterancy 4: Combat Blitz
-Veterancy 5:+20% rotation, +20% speed, +20% ac/de-cel

-Command Tiger ability cost from 25 to 15.

Bug Fixes

-Sherman White Phosphorous shell from G to W on classic hotkeys.
-Tiger Ace for Elite troops should now be available once again.
1 May 2019, 00:27 AM
Senior Editor Badge

More indirect buffs to OKW? :D

Brits - General Faction Changes
Universal Carrier

The Universal Carrier is having its upgrades standardized to require the Platoon Command Post. We have also increased the price of Self-Repair so snares that hit the Universal Carrier evenly trade in terms of munitions.

-Vickers K Upgrade now requires Platoon Command Post
-Self-Repair cost from 15 to 25.
1 May 2019, 00:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2019, 00:27 AMnigo
More indirect buffs to OKW? :D

OKW has the T0 Raketten to deal with a Vickers UC. The change is mostly meant to help Ostheer instead, who are defenseless against it untill they get a 222. Gives them more of a chance against the (bolstered) Infantry Sections.
1 May 2019, 00:35 AM
Senior Editor Badge

OKW has the T0 Raketten to deal with a Vickers UC. The change is mostly meant to help Ostheer instead, who are defenseless against it untill they get a 222.

Fine, but this change will help even more OKW against brits IMHO.
1 May 2019, 01:12 AM

i like the brot nerf to the US, feel way to hard to deal with against a competent player. I hope this will help for the earlt game.
1 May 2019, 02:03 AM

RIP Mechanized Company.
1 May 2019, 03:01 AM

I like how they nerf brit every patch at the time they have lowest win ratio at tourney and the new commander is .. bad :clap:
1 May 2019, 03:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2019, 00:35 AMnigo

Fine, but this change will help even more OKW against brits IMHO.

Dont worry , you can now save up vicker's ammo and go straight for the new commander 's m5 aa package.only 90 ammos :clap:
1 May 2019, 05:00 AM

WTF NERF for Dodge and M3?
1 May 2019, 06:17 AM

I like how they nerf brit every patch at the time they have lowest win ratio at tourney and the new commander is .. bad :clap:

Brits / Soviets had best win ration in the last 2vs2 tourney. Do you really think that a delayed upgrade for UC will break the strongest faction atm?
1 May 2019, 07:16 AM

You mean the Tourney that was held last year about 2-3 patches ago?
1 May 2019, 07:41 AM

Brits / Soviets had best win ration in the last 2vs2 tourney. Do you really think that a delayed upgrade for UC will break the strongest faction atm?

I dont watch 2v2 , so i dont care. but uc delay definitely help okw blob and early sniper abuse vs brit lul
1 May 2019, 08:37 AM

Are you playing on the old patch? UKF is considered to be one of the strongest 1v1 factions right now since the Royal Engineers got access to an anti-tank grenade.
1 May 2019, 08:48 AM

Are you playing on the old patch? UKF is considered to be one of the strongest 1v1 factions right now since the Royal Engineers got access to an anti-tank grenade.

not the best after valentine i would say . Its fine for me atm.. i dont think uc is op and need nerf given its likely the only counter to okw blob sniper and 221/223 early game.
1 May 2019, 08:58 AM

does anyone know if svt cons have better dps at some range than new 7man cons in cover?
1 May 2019, 09:02 AM

does anyone know if svt cons have better dps at some range than new 7man cons in cover?

4SVT cons should outperform 7 man cons in cover at all ranges now.
1 May 2019, 09:06 AM

4SVT cons should outperform 7 man cons in cover at all ranges now.

I find the SVT-40 drop a lot better than the 7th person. I feel that this is the better damage, without the need for find cover. SVT-40 comes in at 2 CP, while the worse 7 people at 10-15 minutes.
1 May 2019, 09:14 AM

7th man goal is not to be on pair with doctrinal upgrades, but to give non doctrinal scalability option, which current state of the upgrade might do.

At long range, 7 man cons long range DPS is not that bad(compared to say penals now), but durability will make them outlast what penals just outgun.
1 May 2019, 14:34 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Strongest for 1v1 top 20 elite, but not for the Average Joe in team games.

Its your call after all. Good luck.

but uc delay definitely help okw blob and early sniper abuse vs brit lul

+1

UC will be used even less as T0 unit. Nice design.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★