Login

russian armor

Thoughts on conscripts ? i think they need something.

Cons are fine ?
Option Distribution Votes
18%
82%
Total votes: 62
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
31 Mar 2019, 19:15 PM

Hello
i dont want them to change much on them. i just read older posts and i saw every one agreed (including me ) they need alittle buff.
Not in general stats they are fine its just give them free molo at vet one or non doctrinal svt or ppsh upgrade or something.
its would be even fine if they just speed up the molo animation
Whats your opion about cons ? they are fine as they are now ?
31 Mar 2019, 19:26 PM

Is this a troll thread bait?
I genuinely am confused.
31 Mar 2019, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2019, 19:26 PMKatitof
Is this a troll thread bait?
I genuinely am confused.

whats your problem
31 Mar 2019, 19:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2019, 19:32 PMak4000

whats your problem

Existence of this thread despite common knowledge that cons are utter trash.
There are literally TWO people who think otherwise.
31 Mar 2019, 19:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2019, 19:36 PMKatitof

well then buff them. vet 3 cons are more than useable
in my opion the problem is why they being so "trash" is because other units are overbuffed
1 Apr 2019, 04:03 AM

What if after building T4 cons are trained with vet3 included? Like a "trained troops" mechanic. Stock feature, no doctrine involved. Maybe a little side tech to fit the allied theme.
I also want to mention Tric's idea to make cons cheaper to reinforce after each tier is built
1 Apr 2019, 07:49 AM

What if after building T4 cons are trained with vet3 included? Like a "trained troops" mechanic. Stock feature, no doctrine involved. Maybe a little side tech to fit the allied theme.
I also want to mention Tric's idea to make cons cheaper to reinforce after each tier is built

The problem is specifically late game vet3 cons being redundant and of not much use.
There was a failed attempt to fix it by increasing their scaling.
1 Apr 2019, 07:52 AM

bundle AT grenade with molotov will be fine....and give Cons or Peanl a DP upgrade
1 Apr 2019, 09:46 AM

Conscript are not trash. Other infantries have been buffed to much.
1 Apr 2019, 11:21 AM

Permanently Banned

Its a good idea but i think they would just end up as even more durable fodder and AT grenade bots even with the vet but atleast u had some reason to build them lategame if u lost them. But they still wouldnt really scale properly to anything more than glorified fodder
1 Apr 2019, 17:49 PM

Its a good idea but i think they would just end up as even more durable fodder and AT grenade bots even with the vet but atleast u had some reason to build them lategame if u lost them. But they still wouldnt really scale properly to anything more than glorified fodder

you forgot:
>> DOCRTRINAL UPGRADES <<

Now, seriously, vet3 cons beign "late game fodder" is not bad at all, maybe add in bundled grenades and a little squad cost decrease and bingo! (200 Mp for cons can be ok?)
1 Apr 2019, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2019, 19:36 PMKatitof

The dude has 10 posts. I don't think its fair to expect him/her to be familiar with all the majority opinions of the forum.
___

Cons should have those side-techs re-worked at the bare minimum. 35 combined fuel for mollys and snares is criminal
1 Apr 2019, 18:04 PM

1 Apr 2019, 18:14 PM

I have two ideas, that could be balanced (and thematicaly fitting?)

1) Deploy a marksman, ala CoH1 Brit upgrade
2) Slight price decrease- People rarely suggest to go for this, since higher costs with higher quality makes higher stakes, but Soviets were originally meant to be that one faction made for quantity over quality and they already rely too much on semi/elite stuff

I guess 220MP and 18 per reinforce would be fair. Alternatively 240MP but 15 per reinforce. Thats really up to tuning
1 Apr 2019, 18:38 PM

The dude has 10 posts. I don't think its fair to expect him/her to be familiar with all the majority opinions of the forum.
___

Cons should have those side-techs re-worked at the bare minimum. 35 combined fuel for mollys and snares is criminal

And not even just the fuel. It's 205mp to unlock the necessities on a unit you don't ACTUALLY want. Since the tech is exclusive to cons and cons alone (unlike weapon racks or bolster or usf grenades) it's easy to calculate that it's simply a cost increase on a unit that isn't even worth its base price. If you build a con heavy build (say 4 cons) that's an extra 50mp each that is only going to make cons kit complete. It's a God damned travesty.
1 Apr 2019, 19:47 PM

Would teching to T3-T4 unlocking AT and molly like volks make them "OMG OP! CONS META!"?

Same applies for giving them an non-doctrinal weapon upgrade like SVTs or DP-28 as upgrades?

If they too lazy to change anything just make them 200MP and 15 reinforce, they will still be trash but wont just be 10mp away from a volks cost.

it will encourage spamming them, which I feel is very soviet like.
1 Apr 2019, 20:07 PM

If you build a con heavy build (say 4 cons) that's an extra 50mp each that is only going to make cons kit complete. It's a God damned travesty.

That's a good way of thinking about it. The 35 fuel just stuck out cause it's more than their first 2 tiers combined, which is asanine.

But a 4 con build means youre essentially paying 290 a piece, which is probably just as crazy
2 Apr 2019, 01:40 AM

That's a good way of thinking about it. The 35 fuel just stuck out cause it's more than their first 2 tiers combined, which is asanine.

But a 4 con build means youre essentially paying 290 a piece, which is probably just as crazy

.And it's not like fully kitted out cons are anywhere close to even volks let alone 10mp short of penals.
2 Apr 2019, 07:50 AM

6 men with 1.089 rec acc and with less acc at long range, sand bags, merge, oorah and 20mp reinforce cost are worth 240 mp?

If molly and at nade remain at these costs no. Defeintly not.
Imo either drop their initial price to 210mp from 240 or combine the at nade molly at 100 mp and 15 fuel.
2 Apr 2019, 09:00 AM

also: oorah now costs 2x the price of sprint. cons are literally designed to be a noob trap that saps resources away from the player. they are one of the easiest squads to hit, but cant fight. their abilities cost more or do less than any counterparts and their "upgrades" offer the least bang for their buck. if you are not pretending they dont exist save for maybe your first unit built (so you get some map control while you build a building so you can replace them) you are not playing to win.

and it seems thats an intended feature of them
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS