HOW ABOUT GIVE ALL UKF EMPLACEMENTS SCUTTLE

23 Mar 2019, 23:26 PM

All UKF emplacements can scuttle.but refunded related emplacement's vet
VET 0 only refunded 10% menpower
VET 1 refunded 20% menpower and 10% fuel
VET 2 refunded 30%M and 20%F
VET 3 refunded 40%M and 30%F

PAK43 refunded 150/15(42%M and 1/3F)

My English not well,but I think you know what I say.....
ddd
23 Mar 2019, 23:30 PM

Why would you ever buff emplacements in any way... Please stop.
23 Mar 2019, 23:31 PM

Being able to pack them up for a refund would definitely make them more useable, but you'd have to tone down their power accordingly.
23 Mar 2019, 23:33 PM

Emplacements are a low tier way to play as it is. They are by default strong. Why should they buff something that you build and leave on the map not having to pay attention to controll it? Vs players actually outplaying you with micro.
24 Mar 2019, 00:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2019, 23:33 PMVeniCRO
Emplacements are a low tier way to play as it is. They are by default strong. Why should they buff something that you build and leave on the map not having to pay attention to controll it? Vs players actually outplaying you with micro.

I agree with this take 100% but the problem is that they are in the game. Either we should remove them and replace them with something else, or re-work them cause right now they are VERY limited.

Removing brace but adding an ability to pack them up would seem like a nice path to try. Then tweak its health accordingly. At least that puts them in a better position to reward good micro
24 Mar 2019, 01:05 AM

Don't nerf emplacements please, it's too entertaining to watch.
24 Mar 2019, 01:27 AM

If take this at the cost of being limited to only 1 of each kind and maybe a slightly longer build time or cooldown on rebuilding that starts after scuttling. This then allows the brits the flexibility to deploy without being too exploitable.
Also fixes sim city for the better
24 Mar 2019, 12:17 PM

my only worry of this is that matches vs brits might turn into defence creeps, slowly bring emplacements closer and closer, otherwise i wouldn't have any issue with it.
24 Mar 2019, 19:40 PM

I would change the "scuttle" into a "dismantle"
Imagine a bofors (it has wheels right?) being able to be displaced and it needs to be set up again in order to be fully functional, like a really big slow ATG. Same goes for all emplacements.
28 Mar 2019, 11:01 AM

Would be great if OKW last base could get that too right?
28 Mar 2019, 11:04 AM

It used to.
It was removed, because no one ever used it except for by mistake.
28 Mar 2019, 11:09 AM

I'd be happy just to have the option to scuttle an emplacement without any resource refund.

Using emplacements is enough of a handicap as it is without having to friendly fire one to death everytime you needed to reposition.
28 Mar 2019, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 11:09 AMGrim
I'd be happy just to have the option to scuttle an emplacement without any resource refund.

Using emplacements is enough of a handicap as it is without having to friendly fire one to death everytime you needed to reposition.

thats kind of the point though. invest resources to hold a point. you cant just decide to mobilize after reaping all the benefits of massive health pools and damage reductions then turn that all into tanks.

can you imagine how disgusting team games would be if even a single player could have the pop open to just creep emplacements forward?
28 Mar 2019, 13:42 PM

How about giving OKW last base brace?
28 Mar 2019, 15:41 PM

thats kind of the point though. invest resources to hold a point. you cant just decide to mobilize after reaping all the benefits of massive health pools and damage reductions then turn that all into tanks.

can you imagine how disgusting team games would be if even a single player could have the pop open to just creep emplacements forward?

Not really. They would have to pay full price for the emplacement each time they wanted to rebuild. Meaning your opponent has wasted those resources.

Not to mention that emplacements are utterly gimped these days anyway.
28 Mar 2019, 16:06 PM

Permanently Banned
When I pay for a chocolate I want it to be edible and not to be able to refunding it for a 40% of its original cost.

If emplacements are useless, which they are right now, buff them instead of giving players refund for intentionally cripling themselves
28 Mar 2019, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 15:41 PMGrim

Not really. They would have to pay full price for the emplacement each time they wanted to rebuild. Meaning your opponent has wasted those resources.

Not to mention that emplacements are utterly gimped these days anyway.

And if placed halfway competently they will be generating value while they are there.

And emplacements aren't even that horrible players are just used to them being assault structures instead of defensive ones.

Poping a bofors near an important point after the infantry phase will usually force the enemy to alter their build to engage it or cede the area
28 Mar 2019, 22:34 PM

Poping a bofors near an important point after the infantry phase will usually force the enemy to alter their build to engage it or cede the area

Unless mortars and AT guns are only for the early game then the build order should be unaffected unless the player had no idea they were facing the UKF and made no effort to build mortars?

29 Mar 2019, 01:20 AM

Someone wanted to buff emplacements. But he forgot how currently they are used as assault options, on unspotted places. Aggressive bofors tend to ruin all early/midgame until PAKS or Pumas come into play, and after that if mortars/ATG are present, bofors are almost godlike.

If emplacements are meant to be defensive, then buff them in exange double build time cost. It will be harder to destroy (a defensive buff) at the cost of removing such cheesy plays
29 Mar 2019, 01:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 22:34 PMGrim

Unless mortars and AT guns are only for the early game then the build order should be unaffected unless the player had no idea they were facing the UKF and made no effort to build mortars?

I get what you mean, but i think the point is how drastic the change in build order becomes. Normally anyone would get an ATG at some time in early-midgame point, but if the game was particularly hard for axis or mistakes were made, it tightens the build order into really awkward positions, maybe unflexible enough to force a loose.
I think thats fair, but a little bit overseen. Good play for UKF should promote continuous advantage rather than a 1-2 punch to kill axis mobility. Same is said to OKM that they push way too hard into the enemy build orders and strategies and ask for nerfs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★