Login

russian armor

about axis new commander

15 Mar 2019, 03:56 AM

i dont get it why new axis commanders have the call-in comander tanks.
we ve been trying to stop callin tanks strat and we know that buffer tank is op.
but what i saw is those broken tanks are added to only new axis commanders.
it is sad to say but now i have the assurance that head balance tester is axis-favor person.
(guessing from last 3years patches, buffed axis things better if it isnt better than allies one. and nerf allies thing if they dont like allies to use. Furthermore, you have to patch things in the same logic, but you didnt. for example, you nerfed usf mortars range cuz it is too overperfoming but you didnt nerf axis one although it had same dps as usf one cuz axis is support weapon-based faction until you just nerf all the mortars. it is so funny that axis just spam grens volks.
also there are more evidences that you favors axis. you just nerf allies unit's price and performances + etc but you always buffed axis units somehow if you nerf that(from the last patch, you gave the sector assualt 2 anti-tank plane and the inf suppresiion plane for only 250 muni. it is definite that you would just delete planes if sector assault is allies one.
anyway there are bunch of other evidences that you favors axis. so i want you to patch in neutrality.
I can see you are die trying to give skills sets as much as you can to axis commaders like combining two skills in one icon and give commander skill in the unit. and cherry pick from the suggested commander and make OP commander. In contrast, you just give useless things and skills which do not synergy each other to allies one.
I dont want much from you cuz you gonna ignore if you dont like it like when you did to rifleman smoke debate.

Only one thing i want is Plz just delete that nonsence call-in tanks in new commanders or at least remove the buffs and target makr vehicle.
15 Mar 2019, 04:31 AM

I agree. Also please nerf the SCAS please. They are over performed when compare to the british one and Soviet one.
15 Mar 2019, 05:04 AM
Donator 11

The last thing Wehrmacht needs is more tanks (just buff the tiger AI), they need elite infantry. Pgrens is hardly elite infantry. Knight cross holders i would take anyday.
15 Mar 2019, 09:14 AM

I don't belive the tanks themselves are op. Issue with many original callin (soviet sherman, m10 etc) you could get vehicles without eveb teching which was stupid. Heavy tanks are much more manageable as ignoring teching and waiting for cps is playing your odds when enemy can field armor faster. Heavy tanks are fine as callin but most certainly no more lend lease cheese
15 Mar 2019, 10:10 AM

15 Mar 2019, 21:31 PM

As long as Allied TD keep being OP, call in heavies for axis is just a joke
16 Mar 2019, 08:49 AM

As long as Allied TD keep being OP, call in heavies for axis is just a joke

Don't worry, they'll keep being like that as long as axis has access to non doctrinal 960 hp or 375 armor units.

Axis had heaviest tanks in war, that's a fact.

All allied factions developed guns that can knock them out, sometimes even without a direct hit(the soviet big boom way), that's a fact as well.
16 Mar 2019, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 08:49 AMKatitof

Don't worry, they'll keep being like that as long as axis has access to non doctrinal 960 hp or 375 armor units.

All allied factions developed guns that can knock them out, sometimes even without a direct hit(the soviet big boom way), that's a fact as well.

Id see them toned down a bit. Balancing for the hardest axis units just makes the softer ones pretty shit.

Su85 could lose~ 20 pen and half it's vet 2 bonus (or move it to 3) and the jackson could afford to lose some pen as well but make HVAP non vet. FF is fine as far as the cannon goes.
16 Mar 2019, 22:10 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2019, 05:04 AMspajn
The last thing Wehrmacht needs is more tanks (just buff the tiger AI), they need elite infantry. Pgrens is hardly elite infantry. Knight cross holders i would take anyday.

+100

Ost is teh faction that struggles the most with inf yet OKW gets far more and better doc inf selection. All Tiger needs is more consistent AI definately.
16 Mar 2019, 22:15 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 08:49 AMKatitof

Why didn't u call out your fellow allied fanboy. Put him in check. He's spewing hot shit like only teh USF mortar was nerfed and the axis one wasn't?! Eveyone knows the Ost mortar was nerfed too. And sector assault was already fixed and the shooting outside circle thing was proven to be a myth.
17 Mar 2019, 08:47 AM

Why didn't u call out your fellow allied fanboy. Put him in check. He's spewing hot shit like only teh USF mortar was nerfed and the axis one wasn't?! Eveyone knows the Ost mortar was nerfed too. And sector assault was already fixed and the shooting outside circle thing was proven to be a myth.

He is saying about axis vanilla heavy tanks and allies TD

not mortars, sector assault

Your criticism is not appropriate
17 Mar 2019, 09:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2019, 08:47 AMblancat

He is saying about axis vanilla heavy tanks and allies TD

not mortars, sector assault

Your criticism is not appropriate

The biased OP talked about mortars and sector assault though. Both were nerfed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★