Login

russian armor

Tank Crew (USF)

11 Mar 2019, 16:08 PM

According to your logic, team weapons and hand held weapons should not be able to crew or pick up by opponent also.

Not all WWII soldiers know how to use all kinds of weapons and have the proper munition supply. Even soldiers from same faction should not be able to recrew tanks, since they may not have proper training to operate the vehicle.

So this is not a valid argument to support this change.

Wait, guys this is so important:
YOU MEAN A SOLDIER DOESNT KNOW HOW A FREAKING CANNON WORKS? (PUT THE SHELL INSIDE, PULL THE LEVER)
A MORTAR ITS EVEN MORE SIMPLER, DROP THE SHELL INSIDE LET IT FLY AWAY BY ITSELF. BOOM! War 101.
Dont even start me on HMGs...
And wait theres even more, the ammo of a team weapon, is just beside it! Wooah. I mean, who could have though of it! Also, I think you cant put a 120mm shell inside a 82mm mortar...

Seems pretty logic isnt it?
11 Mar 2019, 16:19 PM

YOU MEAN A SOLDIER DOESNT KNOW HOW A FREAKING CANNON WORKS? (PUT THE SHELL INSIDE, PULL THE LEVER)
A MORTAR ITS EVEN MORE SIMPLER, DROP THE SHELL INSIDE LET IT FLY AWAY BY ITSELF. BOOM! War 101.
And wait theres even more, the ammo of a team weapon, is just beside it! Wooah. I mean, who could have though of it! Also, I think you cant put a 120mm shell inside a 82mm mortar...

Just like you cant guarantee every soldiers know how to drive a tank although it is easy. That's the same for weapons.
11 Mar 2019, 16:21 PM

Somehow you forgot what you said, here i put toghether your answers.

Oh mr smart pants, I am talking about the way to deal with a abandoned vehicle and this is not even as difficult as dealing with smoke since you dont have to use the hit ground button. Please read carefully.

It is just as cheesy as smoke while taking extra micro and risk and it is easy to counter with not even attack ground but A click on the decrewed vehicle. How cheesy is it? Stop exaggerating it.

Checkmate

11 Mar 2019, 16:22 PM

Just like you cant guarantee every soldiers know how to drive a tank although it is easy. That's the same for weapons.

You know there is an entire armour division in military for a reason...
11 Mar 2019, 16:34 PM

Somehow you forgot what you said, here i put toghether your answers.

Checkmate

It is just as cheesy as smoke while taking extra micro and risk and it is easy to counter with not even attack ground but A click on the decrewed vehicle. How cheesy is it? Stop exaggerating it.

The "it" above is refer to decrewing vehicle.
11 Mar 2019, 16:57 PM

It is just as cheesy as smoke while taking extra micro and risk and it is easy to counter with not even attack ground but A click on the decrewed vehicle. How cheesy is it? Stop exaggerating it....

The "it" above is refer to stop derailing the thread, ty
11 Mar 2019, 17:00 PM
11 Mar 2019, 17:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6xvg5iJ4Zk&t=5m58s

great video! love chieftain tanks reviews, but you are misleading in a little detail. If you watch 10 secs earlier in the link, you hear that american tanks got retrofitted with spring assisted hatches to allow crew to exit faster, hence helping them to survive a tank fire.
Great video tho
11 Mar 2019, 17:28 PM

Actually no, stuff like mortars require maths and a lot of training if you want to keep your own guys alive.

Any weapons system does to be used safely
11 Mar 2019, 17:30 PM

Actually no, stuff like mortars require maths and a lot of training if you want to keep your own guys alive.

Any weapons system does to be used safely

Oh wait, i have to solve a differential equation to AIM A CANNON STRAIGHT AT A TANK IN FRONT OF IT.
Yeah cool story bro.

Edit:
Also mortars have screws to aim them at certain angles / distance ratio (no math involved). Even propellent charges are normalized (1 means 100 or so meters, 2 for 200 and so on). So wrong again.
I love proving people wrong, gosh makes me feel alive!

Edit, made some corrections so no one should mislead the meaning
11 Mar 2019, 17:37 PM

Oh wait, i have to solve a differential equation to AIM A CANNON STRAIGHT AT A TANK IN FRONT OF IT.
Yeah cool story bro.

Edit:
Also mortars have screws to aim them at certain angles > distance ratio. Even propellent charges are normalized. So wrong again.
I love proving people wrong, gosh makes me feel alive!

So yes, judging distances with a map and maths in order to not blow up some of your own men.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong
11 Mar 2019, 17:42 PM

So yes, judging distances with a map and maths in order to not blow up some of your own men.

This retarded logic is something common in alliebabies.

Lets settle thing down.
Aim at the enemy lines, kills an enemy
Turn around backwards and you kill your friendlies.

Man i dont need quick maffs to do that.
In this argumend, the only one proving himself wrong and stupid its not me.
11 Mar 2019, 20:30 PM

If i remember correctly, tank crews for USF already have a small delay in order to exit their vehicle. I don't see any problem though. Aiming and shooting an abandoned vehicle is the exact same thing for all factions to do.
11 Mar 2019, 20:37 PM

If i remember correctly, tank crews for USF already have a small delay in order to exit their vehicle. I don't see any problem though. Aiming and shooting an abandoned vehicle is the exact same thing for all factions to do.

Yup, you are right. But there should be a difference between decre critical and manually descrewing.
The suggestion for the later to remain owned by the player sounds grat and closes all the problems with regards messing with tank targetting, popcap, tank gifting and so others.
Its a win win situation for USF and the other cations aswell
12 Mar 2019, 02:40 AM

Permanently Banned
I think the 5 second delay already exists

Only decrew delay exists. I'm talking about a 5 sec delay for entering the tank.
12 Mar 2019, 15:39 PM

Yup, you are right. But there should be a difference between decre critical and manually descrewing.
The suggestion for the later to remain owned by the player sounds grat and closes all the problems with regards messing with tank targetting, popcap, tank gifting and so others.
Its a win win situation for USF and the other cations aswell

Yeah this is pretty much my suggestion/point. Stops them from been instantly stolen, but the main gripe i have is when it messes up targeting and wastes shots, even if you attack ground (or Focus target), its still wasted you time, especially if you had a slow ass turret turning to fire at something else, and if they have other units around (which obviously they will) you may not have time to hang around and attack ground/focus fire to take the extra shot, since your shot that would of killed it, was fired at some other target because as the crew got out, your tank commander suffered a stroke and decided "Oh lets not blow that up, lets shoot something else".
14 Mar 2019, 02:21 AM

i am sorry but this is your L2P issue. 1 Extra click and everything is balanced.
14 Mar 2019, 02:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 02:21 AMtheekvn
i am sorry but this is your L2P issue. 1 Extra click and everything is balanced.

He simply never plays ally. You need two click to deal with Panzer tactican and hitting ground simply has less accuracy to hit.
14 Mar 2019, 02:24 AM

Smoke isnt free and isnt ubiquitous. Im sure OP would quite like the idea of getting out of the vehicle requiring muni or a commander selection. If your going to act as if Panzer Tactician is a stock ability, Vipper gets to act as if pershings or other 640+ hp tanks are a stock USF unit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment