Login

russian armor

Great game

7 Mar 2019, 21:52 PM

This thread should probably be locked, I don't think anything good is coming out of it and even if it did I doubt the OP would care.
7 Mar 2019, 21:55 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Well, the first page of this thread was surprisingly helpful as to what was expected. 2nd page..... ehhhh... less helpful...

Anyways though @OP, I do highly suggest taking the advice of some of the posters here. A replay can greatly improve aid, and also just stating what gamemode you're playing in can be very helpul. 1v1 is very different than 4v4.

As far as OKW is concerned, I do highly recommend playing all factions and seeing how your your opponet plays a certain faction or counters a certain strategy. IMO the faction as a whole is just so poorly designed it's almost hard to gauge what is good or bad.
7 Mar 2019, 23:08 PM

Well, the first page of this thread was surprisingly helpful as to what was expected. 2nd page..... ehhhh... less helpful...

Well the OP has made it quite clear he is just here to rant and doesn't want to be helped.
7 Mar 2019, 23:57 PM

Well the OP has made it quite clear he is just here to rant and doesn't want to be helped.

This. Like i said i really hope this is a troll thread
8 Mar 2019, 00:45 AM

This. Like i said i really hope this is a troll thread

Not before we troll the troll thread! :hijack:
8 Mar 2019, 07:22 AM

Just concentrate on not losing units and more importantly not having retreat paths cut-off and losing units that way.

There's not much strategy in this "strategy" game anymore, it's an arcade rts mostly about reaction times.
8 Mar 2019, 09:40 AM

and if I am the only one thinking that Volks are useless then looks like no1 really plays the game here

No that just looks like you're absolutely resistant against any kind of opinion that does not perfectly cover yours.
8 Mar 2019, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2019, 20:54 PMddd

No no friend, i mean frags and flame nades together! I would never suggest taking things away from okw!

""flam'n'frag assault"
Each member throws a flame nade and frag nade, one in each hand, while shooting their STGs with their dicks. And are also invincible so players are drawn to use more volks and less JLI, who we will be buffing next patch further using some sort of design philosophy we determined years ago doesn't work while also making them cheaper to make them more attractive than "flam'n'frag assault volks but boy oh boy wait until we decide to try and make fussiliers more attractive... Ostr-obersoldaten anybody?"
ddd
8 Mar 2019, 13:21 PM

""flam'n'frag assault"
Each member throws a flame nade and frag nade, one in each hand, while shooting their STGs with their dicks. And are also invincible so players are drawn to use more volks and less JLI, who we will be buffing next patch further using some sort of design philosophy we determined years ago doesn't work while also making them cheaper to make them more attractive than "flam'n'frag assault volks but boy oh boy wait until we decide to try and make fussiliers more attractive... Ostr-obersoldaten anybody?"

You forgot to mention hefty 15 munition cost.
8 Mar 2019, 21:31 PM

""flam'n'frag assault"

Yeah that would be adequate... maybe if they were a little cheaper too...
21 Mar 2019, 03:51 AM

Volks have more utility than any core infantry unit in the game.
21 Mar 2019, 07:57 AM

Permanently Banned
LOCK THIS GODDAMN THREAD ALREADY. This is why EVERYONE should login with playercard. Too much garbage on these forums.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★