Login

russian armor

USF Jeep

5 Mar 2019, 17:44 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

We are easily distracted.

Does this happen to any other troop carrying halftracks, or is it unique to the WC?

I know it can hit models both inside the transport and, if times right, ones that have already got out. Which is hilarious to watch, may I add.

Seems to be primarily the WC51. There were older bugs like fausts wiping units in buildings and AT satchels attaching to squads in halftracks instead of the halftracks, but this seems to be unique.
5 Mar 2019, 18:00 PM

I don't think the Jeep is OP. I rarely see this commander in team games anyways. Plus with out the Jeep, this commander is useless and its stupid to compare this to a Kubel since its in a doctrine. The only thing we need to fix is the faust and it bugs on other tanks not just jeep btw.
5 Mar 2019, 18:04 PM

I want to say there is another bug its call in arty from wc. Sometimes when u lose your wc in same moment when u call in arty u lost 180 ammo and nothing hapend.

5 Mar 2019, 19:05 PM

just dont let the jeep get vetted USF no need another nerf
6 Mar 2019, 00:25 AM

Because every clown car in the game is simply stupid.
All you have to do is right click near a lone squad and it can almost sure a squad wipe. Guys inside the stupid car having no moving accuracy penalty.
vCOH got this cancer kangaroo in 2.600 and the dev didn't even learn from it. Give Soviet the sniper clown car, and Ostheer need to counter it until T2 Sdkwz 222, then good luck against mine / Guards clown car.

Let's give Ost some love, why not giving them a PE like Sdkwz 250 clown car? Let's lock it in 3CP while everyone having its hard counter ready, YAY,

Then the US get its own clown car, and guess what? It was suck in release, so never mind.

Then the Brit, oh well, Bren carrier is shit in vCOH, it is shit too in COH2, so no one cares.

And now?
First 3 games in the last Sunday tourney was like this clown car wiping squad left and right.

This game is so fun.
6 Mar 2019, 04:11 AM

Let's give Ost some love, why not giving them a PE like Sdkwz 250 clown car? Let's lock it in 3CP while everyone having its hard counter ready, YAY,

They do get one but it sucks real bad.
6 Mar 2019, 05:37 AM

Guys, the topic is about the bug.
And yes, it happened with me too.
6 Mar 2019, 11:39 AM

Yeah people seem to have got a bit off topic here :P

While i do think the Jeep needs a rethink/balance with CP cost/arrival time.

I mainly just want my only early game counter against it, to work.
With the squad been the primary target once inside it, it also makes things like AT guns/raketen wefers much less likely to hit, as it gives the model a lower target size.
6 Mar 2019, 12:50 PM

Its not only the WC51. The M3 halftrack is affected by this bug as well.

6 Mar 2019, 13:21 PM

The WC51 could stand to lose Mark Target and the Artillery call-in. It's proved it's worth building without them.

Does this happen to any other troop carrying halftracks, or is it unique to the WC?

I know it can hit models both inside the transport and, if times right, ones that have already got out. Which is hilarious to watch, may I add.

Happens to the Ostheer 250 too. The Penal satchel can stick to the models inside, then wipe them if you try to disembark the squad.
6 Mar 2019, 13:26 PM

Because every clown car in the game is simply stupid.
All you have to do is right click near a lone squad and it can almost sure a squad wipe. Guys inside the stupid car having no moving accuracy penalty.
vCOH got this cancer kangaroo in 2.600 and the dev didn't even learn from it. Give Soviet the sniper clown car, and Ostheer need to counter it until T2 Sdkwz 222, then good luck against mine / Guards clown car.

Then the US get its own clown car, and guess what? It was suck in release, so never mind.

Then the Brit, oh well, Bren carrier is shit in vCOH, it is shit too in COH2, so no one cares.

And now?
First 3 games in the last Sunday tourney was like this clown car wiping squad left and right.

This game is so fun.

UC is really good in COH2. Not sure how you could think it sucks.
6 Mar 2019, 13:51 PM

It happens in every game that I play as Ostheer vs USF Mechanized, but it's probably a L2P issue :romeoPls:
6 Mar 2019, 13:52 PM

Its not only the WC51. The M3 halftrack is affected by this bug as well.

What unit did you use in the M3? Cavalry Riflemen?
6 Mar 2019, 13:54 PM

What unit did you use in the M3? Cavalry Riflemen?

yes
6 Mar 2019, 13:56 PM

Good to know, I've had a feeling it's the Cavalry Riflemen that are causing the bug (not just the fausts, I've had Panzergrens do 0 damage to WC-51 with STG44s but damage the CavRifles inside) rather than the WC-51 itself.
6 Mar 2019, 14:38 PM

Good to know, I've had a feeling it's the Cavalry Riflemen that are causing the bug (not just to fausts, I've had Panzergrens do 0 damage to WC-51 with STG44s but damage the CavRifles inside) rather than the WC-51 itself.

Good to know, Might test it in a custom game with a friend and find out exactly whats causing it, although the Cav Rifles would make more sense as the cause of the bug.
6 Mar 2019, 15:59 PM

UC is really good in COH2. Not sure how you could think it sucks.

It is good, but wasn't back in time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS