Login

russian armor

Nerf the DAMN SECTOR ASSAULT

23 Feb 2019, 08:01 AM

sector assault is fine now

very expensive and can counterable

23 Feb 2019, 08:59 AM

Ah ha, I tried using it but it does nothing.
Any one knows why?
23 Feb 2019, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2019, 08:59 AMPorygon
Ah ha, I tried using it but it does nothing.
Any one knows why?

Planes need vision to lock onto something. No vision, no attack runs.
23 Feb 2019, 09:10 AM

Planes need vision to lock onto something. No vision, no attack runs.

Oh, alright.
23 Feb 2019, 09:13 AM

This is an area denial ability. Killing something is a bonus in most times.

Clearly
23 Feb 2019, 10:44 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2019, 18:42 PMCresc

Yes.

I have my playercard, having faced relentless Overwatch for the past month in every game against OKW.

Can I see yours?

Ah yes, the good old "being higher ranked than you invalidates your argument (except when this is used against me and invalidates my argument)."

Can I just declare myself the forum champion now and have everyone shut up when they disagree with me because I have nice numbers on my playercard?
23 Feb 2019, 10:51 AM

Ah yes, the good old "being higher ranked than you invalidates your argument (except when this is used against me and invalidates my argument)."

Can I just declare myself the forum champion now and have everyone shut up when they disagree with me because I have nice numbers on my playercard?

yes

bows before overlord
23 Feb 2019, 12:15 PM

This ability needs vision to do something and can still get shot down. But hold on, don't you have enough time to move out of the area? because i'm sure it doesn't immediately start dropping its bombs, the first pass the plane makes doesn't do any damage.

If you stay in the circle that's your own fault.
23 Feb 2019, 13:57 PM

What it ends up doing is forcing you off the most important parts of the map. Enough time for OKW to dig in, and if you try and push it, the damn planes sometimes skirt off during and slam you outside of the circle.

It forces you into a very awkward position, and it seems to counter AA platforms for the Soviets, the M5 just gets shredded and if you're smart you just go after your opponents AA before you use it.

There's a reason we call it " The Bullshit " when we play. Works everytime, I don't even bother making JLI as long as I can use that call in to force my opponent back. For reference, these are in 2's games where the maps are slightly larger and its' still great, every 3-4 minutes you can drop one of these, why bother making goliaths.
23 Feb 2019, 14:11 PM

Pardon me, milord, but I was merely stating that I'm actually playing the game and I have experience to back up my claims, whilist, this poor peasant has none.

It has nothing to do with higher/lower rank, it doesn't invalidate or validate his claims because he is not better ranked, but because he doesn't play 1s...
He is the one who brought it into subject...
23 Feb 2019, 14:23 PM
Senior Referee Badge

I dont give a damn about planes, as long as they dont shoot into my base ^^ (which they do now :P)
23 Feb 2019, 16:33 PM

Just a bunch of allied crybabies, that can't invest in a single counter lmao. You don't see anyone complaining about p-47 rocket strafes hitting my panther in my base. All these air support abilities function generally in the same way, in a damn circle. So nerfing something an ability that just got gardening nerfed because you lost to it, because your dumb ass can't get an aa vehicle is down right stupid and insane.
23 Feb 2019, 17:08 PM

Yeah removing Sector Assault and making Goliaths a seperate slot would be a decent way to bring Overwatch in line with other doctrines. As I said before Overwatch is so much better than any other OKW doctrine it´s completly stupid. The only exception is Spec Ops for the tech-less Panther call-in for 1v1 and 2v2.
23 Feb 2019, 18:36 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised some posts for excess flame
23 Feb 2019, 18:49 PM

Just a bunch of allied crybabies, that can't invest in a single counter lmao. You don't see anyone complaining about p-47 rocket strafes hitting my panther in my base. All these air support abilities function generally in the same way, in a damn circle. So nerfing something an ability that just got gardening nerfed because you lost to it, because your dumb ass can't get an aa vehicle is down right stupid and insane.

Yeah because p47s will just miss. And when they do hit they'll do like 80 damage. Unlike stuka AT planes.
23 Feb 2019, 23:43 PM

There is no freedom of speech on forums buddy, you agreed with the terms of moderation when you created the account.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS