Login

russian armor

Hotkeys not working!

5 Feb 2019, 14:13 PM

Recently I played and came up with a bug that removes issuing commands(Right-down corner). Keyboard shortcuts do not work either.

5 Feb 2019, 14:31 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

yeah sadly and known issue.
Most of the time it happens on this 1vs1 map. But also sometimes on oka river.
5 Feb 2019, 21:11 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Wait a minute... is that vilshanka? Kappa
6 Feb 2019, 00:49 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

yeah sadly and known issue.
Most of the time it happens on this 1vs1 map. But also sometimes on oka river.

And xroads, and arnhem, and crossing in the woods, and langreskya have all had reports of it as well.
6 Feb 2019, 02:30 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2019, 00:49 AMTric

And xroads, and arnhem, and crossing in the woods, and langreskya have all had reports of it as well.

Could there be something on this specific map which is more abundant than in those other maps ?
7 Feb 2019, 00:10 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Could there be something on this specific map which is more abundant than in those other maps ?

No idea.

Before the patch there were no issues, now there are issues everywhere. Something changed and I have no way of knowing what the issue could be.

All I know this bug has existed forever in some form since the inception of time, there were no less than 82 matches played on Vilshaka in a tournament setting with no issues, and before the patch there was no issues with any maps.

Now all the sudden there are. I was told by Andy that it is not a programming issue (even though originally he assumed it most likely was, but after discussing with someone else now believes that not to be the case) , and the only solution is to repackage the map and upload / send it again, this does not resolve the other maps, or the bug. So I assume fully that this will not go away, and will presumably stay the same or get worse with the next patch.

This is much like the patch that was implemented that turned everything into giant pink boxes.

Again, just to be clear, the maps were all fine before the patch. Now they are bugged with no updates to the map specifically.
7 Feb 2019, 19:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2019, 00:10 AMTric

No idea.

Before the patch there were no issues, now there are issues everywhere. Something changed and I have no way of knowing what the issue could be.

All I know this bug has existed forever in some form since the inception of time, there were no less than 82 matches played on Vilshaka in a tournament setting with no issues, and before the patch there was no issues with any maps.

Now all the sudden there are. I was told by Andy that it is not a programming issue (even though originally he assumed it most likely was, but after discussing with someone else now believes that not to be the case) , and the only solution is to repackage the map and upload / send it again, this does not resolve the other maps, or the bug. So I assume fully that this will not go away, and will presumably stay the same or get worse with the next patch.

This is much like the patch that was implemented that turned everything into giant pink boxes.

Again, just to be clear, the maps were all fine before the patch. Now they are bugged with no updates to the map specifically.

Something could had get corrupted despite it been fine on previous occasion. This is gaming code, so even unrelated things can affect things which SHOULD not be related at all.
7 Feb 2019, 22:18 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Something could had get corrupted despite it been fine on previous occasion. This is gaming code, so even unrelated things can affect things which SHOULD not be related at all.

Preaching to the choir. Why I brought up the previous bug that caused the patch to be reuploaded in a few days. Yet here we are still with this.
12 Feb 2019, 17:20 PM
Donator 11

Recently I played and came up with a bug that removes issuing commands(Right-down corner). Keyboard shortcuts do not work either.

I had same issue with a Panther tank on Vilshanka on 2/11/2019. Same starting position.
14 Feb 2019, 19:40 PM

Same starting position.

I had this bug 3 times when(cromwell, stuka, and hmg) i start in this location. Never when start from second position.
Maybe bug in entry location?
14 Feb 2019, 21:38 PM

Maybe bug in entry location?

That would be great if it was. Then we could try some stuff to fix it. But, I have had the bug from the right (East) side as well as the left (west) :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS