Login

russian armor

Pathfinders need a nerf don't they?

30 Jan 2019, 08:19 AM

I hear BARs on them are quite good, even potentially requiring a nerf, but I use them without the BARs and the damage they deal is largely mediocre. I think it'd be good if we had some tests done with paths both with and without BARs to see if that needs changing as well.

I'm quite positive that 120 weapon muni investment will be quite good on any single squad in game.
30 Jan 2019, 14:05 PM

Just imagine new commander with pathfinders and browning 1919

:clap::hansGASM:

I think I´ve seen a video where they picked up one LMG34 and just murdered everything
Though maybe that was fixed already, since it was quite a long time ago

Also, one can try to have a Brit teammate drop them LMGs via the HT commander
30 Jan 2019, 14:33 PM

I think I was talking about Barfinders with someone else in an older thread, but basically, they synergize with bars better when they are on other squads rather than on the pathfinder themselves. The drop chance is also high since the sniper takes priority.

Generally speaking bar are better on other squads but when Pathfinders get vet 3 the vet bonuses are simply very high making deadly if they have a weapon. And they do vet very fast.
30 Jan 2019, 16:29 PM

I think I´ve seen a video where they picked up one LMG34 and just murdered everything

Pathfiders with vickers are fun to play especially when they hit vet3 another funny combo is when u pick bazooka 'more range' biuletins and after vet3 u give them bazooka, effect? Bazooka with scope aka javelin
30 Jan 2019, 16:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2019, 08:19 AMKatitof

I'm quite positive that 120 weapon muni investment will be quite good on any single squad in game.

I don't think it is a good investment on Pathfinders, because of what GentlemanTroll just pointed out. The drop chance is extremely high, and really all you need to is to keep Pathfinders near rifleman with Bars.

The Bars synergize well with the sniper, but Pathfinders are too squishy to equip BARs themselves IMO. The sniper makes you drop them like pennies
30 Jan 2019, 16:55 PM
Donator 22

Cresc, you are trying to seduce USF players into playing Pathfinders only to see them fail miserably, aren't you? :-)
30 Jan 2019, 17:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2019, 14:33 PMVipper

Generally speaking bar are better on other squads but when Pathfinders get vet 3 the vet bonuses are simply very high making deadly if they have a weapon. And they do vet very fast.

Yeah, the one thing I will say is that pathfinders vet super fast which helps them a lot with engagements. I wouldn't mind if they got a vet requirement increase if we got some upfront strength instead.
30 Jan 2019, 20:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x0m0VE0MmE This one? Pretty funny! Dropped LMG34 got nerfed hard, now it's basically an LMG42 (so still pretty good).

BARs on Pathfinders are bad. The DPS increase is less than on other USF squads, they drop a lot, the range curve/fire on the move is a poor match. Use them behind other BAR squads for best results, or get them a real MG.

Just a side note- Pathfinders and JLI moving accuracy is really low, but their fire isn't slowed down. Switching that around may be a good gameplay indication to not use them while moving.

31 Jan 2019, 02:32 AM

Of all the things to complain about... Pathfinders. Wow, man we are really hitting a low bar here.
31 Jan 2019, 06:59 AM
31 Jan 2019, 15:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x0m0VE0MmE This one? Pretty funny! Dropped LMG34 got nerfed hard, now it's basically an LMG42 (so still pretty good).

BARs on Pathfinders are bad. The DPS increase is less than on other USF squads, they drop a lot, the range curve/fire on the move is a poor match. Use them behind other BAR squads for best results, or get them a real MG.

Just a side note- Pathfinders and JLI moving accuracy is really low, but their fire isn't slowed down. Switching that around may be a good gameplay indication to not use them while moving.

Yep, thats the one :clap:
It´s (not) a shame that they nerfed it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight