Login

russian armor

How would you like the JLI to be nerfed?

PAGES (9)down
21 Jan 2019, 19:26 PM

I would disagree that the Brits are the worst performing faction in the game at the moment, but they sure as hell used to be and the main reason they are workable now is because of the non-doctrinal acess to snares.

Are you seriously comparing a normal Churchill to a Tiger tank? If that's the case then I'm not sure that even dignifies an answer.

Yes. many times both as them and against them.
You misinterpreted what i had to say about the churchills. Ostheer can get only one heavy tank right? But brits, they can get 3 churchills and butt fuck everything on the field. The churchill is legit a counter to everything as so are soviet guards. My point stands.
21 Jan 2019, 19:45 PM

You misinterpreted what i had to say about the churchills. Ostheer can get only one heavy tank right? But brits, they can get 3 churchills and butt fuck everything on the field. The churchill is legit a counter to everything as so are soviet guards. My point stands.

It stands you say? Have you tried testing a churchill against a Tiger in 1v1? After that I think you would agree that it's more comparable to a panther and how many of these are the germans allowed to have?
21 Jan 2019, 23:26 PM

It stands you say? Have you tried testing a churchill against a Tiger in 1v1? After that I think you would agree that it's more comparable to a panther and how many of these are the germans allowed to have?

Panthers have way less armor and health, and tiger is under performing due to mass allied tank destroyer spam. How come axis barely have non-doctrinal tank destroyers.
21 Jan 2019, 23:40 PM

Panther has 260 armor, Churchill Mk.VII has 240 armor. It's also very good versus Churchills because it can easily kite it with its 50 range versus the Churchill's 40 range (and 92% chance to pen at max range versus Churchill's 40%/37%).
21 Jan 2019, 23:59 PM

Panthers have way less armor and health, and tiger is under performing due to mass allied tank destroyer spam. How come axis barely have non-doctrinal tank destroyers.

A mix of denial about JP4 and StuG and existence of panther made specifically to counter heavies.
22 Jan 2019, 00:16 AM

>barely
>both axis factions have 2 kinds of tank destroying tanks

In all seriousness, both have the panther and ost has the stug, which is great against anything other than allied TDs (since it gets outranged by them), and okw has the JP4, which is all around solid, comparable to allied TDs, and only hampered at all by the fact that it isn't turreted.
22 Jan 2019, 00:25 AM

>barely
>both axis factions have 2 kinds of tank destroying tanks

In all seriousness, both have the panther and ost has the stug, which is great against anything other than allied TDs (since it gets outranged by them), and okw has the JP4, which is all around solid, comparable to allied TDs, and only hampered at all by the fact that it isn't turreted.

Jp4 lacks pen also. It's a great unit, but it's not comparable because allied TDs are pen machines but the jp4 isn't. (great unit tho, I don't want to see it be an over buffed monster)
22 Jan 2019, 00:43 AM

Jp4 lacks pen also. It's a great unit, but it's not comparable because allied TDs are pen machines but the jp4 isn't. (great unit tho, I don't want to see it be an over buffed monster)

I guess that's true. Although it doesn't matter a ton as in most situations it's engaging pretty low armored medium tanks/TDs and it has a pretty decent firerate.
22 Jan 2019, 08:45 AM

Panthers have way less armor..

:rofl::rofl:
22 Jan 2019, 19:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2019, 23:59 PMKatitof

A mix of denial about JP4 and StuG and existence of panther made specifically to counter heavies.

Wheras allies can just build one and counter all types, right?
22 Jan 2019, 19:36 PM

Wheras allies can just build one and counter all types, right?

Well, yeah.
It might be a shocker to you, but allies do not have up to 3 TDs in their stock tech each designed specifically to counter its tier.

Its just one which is at the top of tech tree and needs to do all the job.
Soviets used to have 2 options, but "balance" happened and again only 1 exists.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment