Login

russian armor

How are Jäger Light Infantry OP?

29 Dec 2018, 10:32 AM

So we should increase the cost of all Allied TDs to 850MP and 350FU, because they beat a King Tiger at all ranges above 40? Your argument is stupid.

Your comparison is as accurate as a buckshot from sawn-off shotgun against target 300m away.
29 Dec 2018, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 09:17 AMNaOCl

Wrong and ill-informed as always.

yes because denying test data is the thing intelligent people do >.>
29 Dec 2018, 11:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 11:04 AMgbem

yes because denying test data is the thing intelligent people do >.>

I recall some argues about fallchirms and guards, and it was similar: "fallschims always win", "no, guards always win". And it was empty argues just until some guy (don't remember his name but thank him a lot) posted the in-game footage of several fights where it was clearly seen who is stronger in what situation.

Maybe u should give disbeleivers a test recording. Then it'll be plain and clear, and if the arguing continues this will be only because someone is biased )))
29 Dec 2018, 12:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 09:17 AMNaOCl

Wrong and ill-informed as always.

This kind of discussion leads not to better game balance, but only to more quarrels.
29 Dec 2018, 12:08 PM

I recall some argues about fallchirms and guards, and it was similar: "fallschims always win", "no, guards always win". And it was empty argues just until some guy (don't remember his name but thank him a lot) posted the in-game footage of several fights where it was clearly seen who is stronger in what situation.

Maybe u should give disbeleivers a test recording. Then it'll be plain and clear, and if the arguing continues this will be only because someone is biased )))

i wish i could... dont have any capture equipment nor experience in capture in video editing or in youtube... dont have the time to gain the experience doing so as i have a fairly tight schedule for the next few days
29 Dec 2018, 12:13 PM

Then, i'm afraid this topic is doomed. Every opinion here has a direct counter opinion, which leads to more quarreling and no understanding of the game. Until someone actually presents hard evidence, we'll reach nothing :(

"You cannot put your truth into another man's head". Even if you are completely sure.
29 Dec 2018, 12:13 PM

So we should increase the cost of all Allied TDs to 850MP and 350FU, because they beat a King Tiger at all ranges above 40? Your argument is stupid.

penals dont survive closing to range 10 in the first place soo your argument is moot

Then, i'm afraid this topic is doomed. Every opinion here has a direct counter opinion, which leads to more quarreling and no understanding of the game. Until someone actually presents hard evidence, we'll reach nothing :(

"You cannot put your truth into another man's head". Even if you are completely sure.

ill try to do so after 12 days... but cannot do so earlier

@addvaluejack you could replicate my experiment using the parameters i gave to vipper
29 Dec 2018, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 12:13 PMgbem
penals dont survive closing to range 10 in the first place soo your argument is moot

Jesus man have you ever heard of shot blockers?
29 Dec 2018, 12:23 PM

What magnifies any issues with JLI is how strong overwatch other abilities are.

Since is far less the scavenger doctrine being used.
29 Dec 2018, 12:24 PM

Jesus man have you ever heard of shot blockers?

meanwhile the JLI blobber can amove JLI blobs without contest... thats totally balanced
29 Dec 2018, 12:33 PM

Yes we have established that JLI blobs are the problem, and not their individual performance. Hence the proposed nerf of 280-300MP and 60MU cost and possibly higher call-in cooldown so they can't be spammed as much.

Your proposals of 340MP and 6CP are ludicrous and so are your arguments that the unit supposedly completely overperforms while they are actually fighting in their ideal combat situations. They are slightly too cost effective but nowhere near the god tier unit you make them out to be with these stupid comparisons.
29 Dec 2018, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 12:23 PMVipper

Except people blobbing and a-moving JLI are not spamming these other abilities.
The abilities only make it worse to the already cancerous and op JLI spam.
29 Dec 2018, 12:42 PM

Yes we have established that JLI blobs are the problem, and not their individual performance. Hence the proposed nerf of 280-300MP and 60MU cost and possibly higher call-in cooldown so they can't be spammed as much.

Your proposals of 340MP and 6CP are ludicrous and so are your arguments that the unit supposedly completely overperforms while they are actually fighting in their ideal combat situations. They are slightly too cost effective but nowhere near the god tier unit you make them out to be with these stupid comparisons.

actually its 340mp/0muni 2cp... and it involved making the G-43 free you know why? because JLI arent worth 340mp or even 300mp without the G-43...

rather than making the JLI a 300mp/60muni unit that is cost ineffective without the G-43... my proposal was to make the G-43 free like storm MP40s so that they dont infiltrate and rape everything but can upgrade to the G-43 for better performance as standard infantry...

making the JLI 300mp/60 muni is worse than making them 340mp/0muni

29 Dec 2018, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 12:35 PMKatitof

Except people blobbing and a-moving JLI are not spamming these other abilities.
The abilities only make it worse to the already cancerous and op JLI spam.

Man seriously stop quoting me and twisting my posts. I never claimed that overwatch's abilities are being spammed.

This is my original post:

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 12:23 PMVipper

Read again my post and you will see that you repeat what I have posted yet you manage to disagree to something I have not actually written.

Side not:
If one is A-moving his JLI his not using them effectively, one should always move them to cover to try and get the first strike bonus.
29 Dec 2018, 13:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 13:19 PMVipper

Side not:
If one is A-moving his JLI his not using them effectively, one should always move them to cover to try and get the first strike bonus.

well the fact that you can get away with Amoving JLI is a testament to its strength...
29 Dec 2018, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 13:48 PMgbem

well the fact that you can get away with Amoving JLI is a testament to its strength...

PLS stop trying to become Katitof Junior, one Katitof is more than enough.

I have never claimed that JLI blob are not problematic and you quoting me and your response make it seem like I have. I simply pointed out there are more effective ways to use them since the first strike bonus is very powerful on them.

The majority of people posting about JLI have clearly said that JLI blobs are problematic.

I even point out in the commander balance feedback thread before they even become live.

There is no reason for you to keep repeating it.
29 Dec 2018, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 13:56 PMVipper

I have never claimed that JLI blob are not problematic and you quoting me and your response make it seem like I have. I simply pointed out there are more effective ways to use them since the first strike bonus is very powerful on them.

The majority of people posting about JLI have clearly said that JLI blobs are problematic.

I even point out in the commander balance feedback thread before they even become live.

There is no reason for you to keep repeating it.

i never said anything other than you can get away with amoving JLI... im saying that JLI atm are soo cost effective that you can amove them even though thats not the most optimal strategy...
29 Dec 2018, 16:49 PM
Patrion 14

For reference:

Pathfinder cost 290 MP while JLI cost 250 MP

Thanks for this video as well. I think another option is to see how they do when they are both in green cover.
29 Dec 2018, 17:23 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Thanks for this video as well. I think another option is to see how they do when they are both in green cover.

Jaegers beat almost everything in green cover. The .9 accuracy on the g43 is incredibly strong.
29 Dec 2018, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 13:56 PMVipper

Not you too. This isn't necessary.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 50
unknown 26
Germany 11
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L