Login

russian armor

Major Unbalancing

23 Dec 2018, 09:07 AM

Please stay on topic. The thread poster wanted to discuss

1) MG34 being OP
2) Why do Volks have fausts? Why can't we just make them like Brits the previous patch, except worse? Why can't I automatically win vs OKW at the 3 minute mark once I build a UC or a clown car?
3) A doctrine that lets you pay muni to turn your Volks into Ass Grens with no sprint

the topic is mostly about OKW and SOV balance... i added to the topic to the real cause of imbalance between okw and sov
conscripts <===

also the diversion of the argument didnt start with me...

it started with this
Use Soviet T1 against OKW, not T0. Cons lose consistantly vs volks at all stages of the game. Penals crush volks early game and hold their own late. Supplement lategame with guard squads, or the new shock troops.

See that's the problem. Your 240mp can't stand against their 250mp unit so instead you need to drop 160mp building a tech and then 300mp per unit to fight them and then mix in even more expensive elite troops. Doesn't that leave a bad taste in your mouth? It does mine...
23 Dec 2018, 09:27 AM

Please stay on topic. The thread poster wanted to discuss

1) MG34 being OP
2) Why do Volks have fausts? Why can't we just make them like Brits the previous patch, except worse? Why can't I automatically win vs OKW at the 3 minute mark once I build a UC or a clown car?
3) A doctrine that lets you pay muni to turn your Volks into Ass Grens with no sprint

For a moment I thought you were being serious, then I realise you were being sarcastic.
23 Dec 2018, 09:36 AM

But that about the other 13 doctrines I have for the Soviet? Why should one NEED a doctrine to make their "core" infantry viable? Who else NEEDS a doctrine for a stock unit to function?

Because that's the point of the Soviet faction. Ok stock units, good and common doctrinal ones.
23 Dec 2018, 09:40 AM

Because that's the point of the Soviet faction. Ok stock units, good and common doctrinal ones.

soo your saying that the soviets should only be playable with certain commanders? mmkay... lets just throw out every non guard ppsh and shock commander out of the game then...
23 Dec 2018, 09:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 09:40 AMgbem

soo your saying that the soviets should only be playable with certain commanders? mmkay... lets just throw out every non guard ppsh and shock commander out of the game then...

Erm, yes? Every faction has objectively bad commanders, deal with it.
23 Dec 2018, 10:04 AM

Erm, yes? Every faction has objectively bad commanders, deal with it.

Every other faction is playable with bad commanders

Every faction except sov has already been rebalanced around decent core units... okw getting mg and usf getting mortar and ukf getting at nades

Try again
23 Dec 2018, 14:44 PM

please keep the cons ranting in the other thread
23 Dec 2018, 14:48 PM

Hey even you agreed that cons need fixing...
23 Dec 2018, 20:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 10:04 AMgbem

Every other faction is playable with bad commanders

Every faction except sov has already been rebalanced around decent core units... okw getting mg and usf getting mortar and ukf getting at nades

Try again

So? Every faction isn't named Soviet and last time I checked SU still had the highest winrate even with their "bad commanders"

23 Dec 2018, 20:34 PM

So? Every faction isn't named Soviet and last time I checked SU still had the highest winrate even with their "bad commanders"

Because they have strong cheese. Penals are over performing and the su85 is overperforming. Brits had a massively high winrate when advanced cancer and land cancer came out, once they were nerfed they completely fell off the map. Cheese =/= a balanced faction
23 Dec 2018, 21:42 PM

every faction is playable with bad commanders except soviet... bad commanders were not brought into GCS as sov cant survive with them...
23 Dec 2018, 21:48 PM

Because they have strong cheese. Penals are over performing and the su85 is overperforming. Brits had a massively high winrate when advanced cancer and land cancer came out, once they were nerfed they completely fell off the map. Cheese =/= a balanced faction

penals are overperforming yeah... but the SU-85? i can think of a few things that overperform more that the SU-85 (cough jackson)

and most of the time the real breadwinner for soviet AT in the tournament was guards + zis 3 + SU-76... the SU-85 itself was a bit more rare
24 Dec 2018, 14:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 14:48 PMgbem
Hey even you agreed that cons need fixing...
i do agree but we don't need to spam every thread about it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS