Login

russian armor

USF is trash in every mode and in every way change my mind

18 Nov 2018, 02:06 AM

1)USF were good at one thing and its been taken away from them
2)rifles are expensive, do not trade well and take forever to build
3)USF cant compete with OKW, they get smashed by strumpios and volks outnumber them and compete against them
4)OST 3gren, mg and sniper builds wack USF, there is no counter.
5)Riflemen ass long range breaks them, you have to get close to enemies to efficiently trade,exposing them to all kinds of nasty shit like negative cover, mines and suppression to even get the dps you pay for, and even then thats often not enough to win fights.

UKF is better in every way. 5 man long range infantry, cheap grenades and satchal charges with hammer, and they have access to SNIPERS AND MACHINE GUNS and can nondoctornially BUILD COVER,

18 Nov 2018, 03:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

18 Nov 2018, 10:06 AM

Once the teching changes come in USF will likely be very good again.
18 Nov 2018, 13:08 PM

IS are 4 men are the beginning and require an upgrade to 5 men, plus their Brens are not as effective as the 60 ammo BARs.

The Machine Gun I would say is really helpful and I prefer it over the USF's Mortar however it itself is very counterable with the Ost's Mortars and Snipers.

And yes the cover argument, you're forgetting however that the British infantry apart from the commandos are predominantly defensive such and get a debuff when out of cover, the USF doesn't suffer from that.
18 Nov 2018, 23:30 PM

IS at the start are as durable as panzergrens, being a smaller target size than sturmpios, which is completely reasonable when you consider that its much more risky to sit in homemade green cover and wait for the enemy to come to you than having to close is.. plus the only mainline with a global upgrade that for a 1 time cost improves their dps and durability by 25% (all while reinforcing for less than grens... cause of their poor target size i guess....)
19 Nov 2018, 08:42 AM

IS at the start are as durable as panzergrens, being a smaller target size than sturmpios, which is completely reasonable when you consider that its much more risky to sit in homemade green cover and wait for the enemy to come to you than having to close is.. plus the only mainline with a global upgrade that for a 1 time cost improves their dps and durability by 25% (all while reinforcing for less than grens... cause of their poor target size i guess....)

and dont forget that they have on of the best mg, a carrier which can eat two fausts and super cheap defensive options. (30 fuel emplacments which has great ofensive and defensive stats, 400mp mortar emplacement with two mortars....with high range and brace)
19 Nov 2018, 08:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2018, 02:06 AMUnited
1)USF were good at one thing and its been taken away from them
2)rifles are expensive, do not trade well and take forever to build
3)USF cant compete with OKW, they get smashed by strumpios and volks outnumber them and compete against them
4)OST 3gren, mg and sniper builds wack USF, there is no counter.
5)Riflemen ass long range breaks them, you have to get close to enemies to efficiently trade,exposing them to all kinds of nasty shit like negative cover, mines and suppression to even get the dps you pay for, and even then thats often not enough to win fights.

UKF is better in every way. 5 man long range infantry, cheap grenades and satchal charges with hammer, and they have access to SNIPERS AND MACHINE GUNS and can nondoctornially BUILD COVER,

There's no need to post such topics in the balance section. USF is a mobile faction and their gameplay is based on fire and maneuver tactics. If you are about to attack a Gren squad with rifles, use cover as much as possible. The same principle goes for OKW. Also, against OKW in the early game, you need to keep your units together, as a lone Rear Echelon squad or a Riflemen squad is weak against a Stumpioneer squad. Keep your troops together! Also, the M20 is a direct counter to Wehrmacht's sniper. As for Riflemen, they are strong against said units in mid-close range due to the fact that the M1 Garand has better rate of fire than the Kar98k. Have that in mind when engaging the enemy.
19 Nov 2018, 11:39 AM

American AA halftrack is amazing against OKW. It eats light vehicles for breakfast and forces the OKW player to build a puma so you don't have to fear the luchs for a while. Yes, the enemy can build raketens but if you support your halftrack with infantry they can deal with the raketens.
19 Nov 2018, 13:20 PM

American AA halftrack is amazing against OKW. It eats light vehicles for breakfast and forces the OKW player to build a puma so you don't have to fear the luchs for a while. Yes, the enemy can build raketens but if you support your halftrack with infantry they can deal with the raketens.

There is a good chance that the AAHT will kill the crew from rakten befor it can kill the ht
19 Nov 2018, 13:57 PM

There is a good chance that the AAHT will kill the crew from rakten befor it can kill the ht

Lol show us one footage, only one is enough. Of course with the AAHT in the raketen cone of fire.
19 Nov 2018, 14:06 PM

Maybe you should start using native camo and actually turn raketten in the direction of vehicle before engaging?

R is for reverse, not attack, its a recurring problem with you.
19 Nov 2018, 16:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Let's try not to bash people when pointing out where they went wrong.

As for the beginning of the thread, I must say that your argument is not convincing. Use more details and proper reasoning to support your argument; it would go a long way in persuading us that USF "is trash in every mode."

Finally, I encourage you to try out the USF tech changes, which would resolve the issue of USF teching limiting Support Weapon options.
20 Nov 2018, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2018, 14:06 PMKatitof

Maybe you should start using native camo and actually turn raketten in the direction of vehicle before engaging?

R is for reverse, not attack, its a recurring problem with you.

bro...u get one rakten... me get one AA HT from USF. I bet 50 bugs that i will win ...
20 Nov 2018, 07:32 AM

A single AT gun isn't a guarantee against any light except maybe the OKW flak trak. Usf one, Soviet one, certainly not the OST one...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★