Login

russian armor

insta kill mines

1 Nov 2018, 19:33 PM

???????????? Honestly you look like you just like spewing BS. If the PTRS is not already on the squad, then the AI it has when constructed would be therefore untouched by the PTRS AI nerf. Honestly amazed someone thinks the PTRS was added because their AI performance was too strong. If that were the case they'd just nerf their base stats. :facepalm: But tell me more about bias since you play 1 faction :)

lol. Soviet T1 in general was pure IA and thus giving balance issues, if Penal weren't enough strong to carry the early game then the T1 would be useless except for Sniper play. So or Penal could carry the early game till T70 and be considered as OP, or they couldn't and be considered as UP. Adding PTRS option was the solution to keep penals good but not too good in exchange of a AT safety option.

This is completely different from Ostheer which has always been design around linear teching. Skipping T1 or T2 is a strategic decision from the player, not a Faction design feature.

Back on topic, Tellers shouldn't insta kill anymore since LVs general nerf. There isn't even viable argumentation in regard of what happened to demo which was following the exact same principle.
1 Nov 2018, 20:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

???????????? Honestly you look like you just like spewing BS. If the PTRS is not already on the squad, then the AI it has when constructed would be therefore untouched by the PTRS AI nerf. Honestly amazed someone thinks the PTRS was added because their AI performance was too strong. If that were the case they'd just nerf their base stats. :facepalm: But tell me more about bias since you play 1 faction :)

You mean you don't pay muni to nerf your squad? How else will we let the enemy win?
1 Nov 2018, 20:15 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2018, 20:04 PMTobis

You mean you don't pay muni to nerf your squad? How else will we let the enemy win?

Idunnoman I guess we're supposed to balance out the great AI DPS by always purchasing PTRS. Any who don't are aboosing n00bs and should be banned from tournies.
1 Nov 2018, 20:44 PM

I thought he meant the previous Penal (with flamer) was too much AI, but eh.
1 Nov 2018, 22:11 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2018, 21:14 PMLatch

No instead they get mines that ruin infantry that walk on them as it doesn't apply the supression effect or mines that are strictly AT and are only triggered by vehicles, ergo, they are not wasted by infantry walking over them.

That comment doesn't justify their mines being able to one shot light vehicles at all, OST can faust, have a very good AT gun and have Shrecks PLUS a devistating mine, they don't need the mine to be so effective.

You know you can see those mines without a sweeper right? :)
1 Nov 2018, 23:41 PM

I believe it's 380 for Riegel and 400 for Teller.

Should be 400 damage and engine damage for Teller and 320 damage + broken Treads

but its still a onehit kill against all light tanks but valentine and riegel kills everything up to halftracks with one hit.
2 Nov 2018, 23:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2018, 22:11 PMd0ggY

But but but then I have to actually pay attention. You mean to tell me that I have to actualy micro if I don't want to stupidly lose units? Completely unacceptable. /s
3 Nov 2018, 01:39 AM
Senior Caster Badge

But but but then I have to actually pay attention. You mean to tell me that I have to actualy micro if I don't want to stupidly lose units? Completely unacceptable. /s
I know.. and pushing in like a true bonobo with your light vehicle without a sweeper.. that should work too : -(

Can we close that thread? Get a sweeper. Kappa
3 Nov 2018, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2018, 01:39 AMd0ggY
I know.. and pushing in like a true bonobo with your light vehicle without a sweeper.. that should work too : -(

Can we close that thread? Get a sweeper. Kappa

Yeah cuz a minefield with signs that needs to be walked through continuously to suffer significant casualties from are the same as normally hidden mines that one shot light vehicles.

By the same logic the old demos and small arms fire are pretty much comparable. You sit in small arms fire for a while like an idiot, you die. You move over a demo, you die.
5 Nov 2018, 21:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2018, 22:11 PMd0ggY

You know that you can't babysit every single squad at the same time right? and they can hide the signs if placed in creatin locations.

Sweeper remark applied to the demo but look how that ended up.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★