Login

russian armor

Remove Anti-Swear Moderation

5 Oct 2018, 18:10 PM

Permanently Banned
I feel this moderation to be polite doesn't fit well in this game, particularly in multiplayer. There's already a lot of swearing in game from units and I feel that the moderation is ruining it. Plus, how else can you vent anger towards players.

If not completely remove this, make it so that some words are not replaced and no moderation goes to it.
5 Oct 2018, 18:19 PM

Plus, how else can you vent anger towards players.

There's this great workaround.

It's called not being salty in chat in the first place.
5 Oct 2018, 18:19 PM

Permanently Banned
I agree. CoH2 players are quite toxic anyways. Might as well let the insults flow unhindered.
5 Oct 2018, 18:40 PM

I would rather have a option to mute players added.

...There's already a lot of swearing in game from units and I feel that the moderation is ruining it. Plus, how else can you vent anger towards players.

Keep in mind unit do not swear at player, player do.

Imo you should not actually insult others to vent your anger, if you are angry it is your problem and you should deal with instead of blaming others.
5 Oct 2018, 18:41 PM
Donator 11

I feel this moderation to be polite doesn't fit well in this game, particularly in multiplayer. There's already a lot of swearing in game from units and I feel that the moderation is ruining it. Plus, how else can you vent anger towards players.

If not completely remove this, make it so that some words are not replaced and no moderation goes to it.

You shouldn't vent your anger towards other people. That is not what the chat is for. People who do that should have their chat locked all together.

As for the moderation, it at least makes what people say slightly more funny. The argument about swearing in the game is pointless, as the swearing in unit lines is not directed against a player.

In fact I would like to be able to disable the chat in the settings. The only things I write there are gg wp and gl hf.
5 Oct 2018, 19:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Just shout and cry and blame with your voice in real life, while playing the game.
But ignore/ don't you the chat option.

--> everyone happy
5 Oct 2018, 19:12 PM

But the gardening flower memes
5 Oct 2018, 19:13 PM
Donator 11

This is gardening bull pudding. Why cant I just get a button to toggle?
5 Oct 2018, 22:34 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

How about you don't vent anger towards players at all
5 Oct 2018, 23:20 PM

Saying such thing is equal to 'how about stop all war conflicts in the world at all'. Angry people deserves the mirror answer to their swearing, that's all. And not that wordfilter prevents me from that :megusta: So I wonder why it's an issue to somebody.
6 Oct 2018, 02:21 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

But the gardening flower memes

Coh2memeeconomics are going through a crisis right now. Where are our M3 in shocktroop quotes ? Our CM eating habaneros ? Where is our pudding ? We want pudding!
6 Oct 2018, 03:43 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

god but I gardening love puppies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment