Пожалуйста пофиксите баги!
29 Sep 2018, 14:04 PM

+1. I agree too.
29 Sep 2018, 16:02 PM

It'd be good to fix at least some bugs.
30 Sep 2018, 08:55 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

AAunits:
1. In some cases they are totally useless, they do not kill a fly (as bofors, Coaxial MG, etc)
2. Bofors/Coaxial MGs/etc should ignore plans and deal with objectives about ground, because in COH2live the tanks that have coaxial reveal their position in fow and they do not make a scratch on the plane. There is not a button or something to block these units and keep them hidden until they reach the enemy.
3. Add 60second ability like AAtruck to all AA units. Now it is free in some units that if they demolish planes 100% ostwind/centaur/etc, so that a free AA unit is created a total wipe of the sky.

Riegel & M20 mines:
Completely paralyze the vehi/tanks, so it's kind of meaningless in this game situation

Half-track w / Infrared Searchlight:
Relic has invested a lot of time, resources and money in the game to prevent users from using a map hack and ban to use mods in coh2. Why does it now allow in coh2?
1 Oct 2018, 21:07 PM

Are you seriuos? The game is already dead. 5 years in a row and still playing this repetitively... Some kind of mental illness
Son, you were playing this game for 5 years, so stop fucking around. Also, the idea is shit. We wrote the letter about bugs with bunch of russkies back in 2014 and relic didn't hear us. Relic won't hear us in 2018 too.
1 Oct 2018, 22:58 PM

Though I were assured (by shoutbox warriors, uh) that it's wrong but I still think that bofors can't kill planes.
5 Oct 2018, 18:25 PM

However, everything slipped into the expected situation.^_^ The week has passed and the topic itself has faltered. The forum “developers” didn’t even really thank the author of this topic and the video clip for the information provided, which they, in fact, have to dig out themselves. Well, the fact that a lot of players supported it - they just do not care. They are interested in "sawing" the balance for three and a half buddies.:D This is not news, this is normal. I am in no way trying to somehow blame the "developers" for this. But at least to artificially show interest and gratitude to the guys who spent the time and effort for feedback, I think you could do it, yes...
Good luck in the "official modification"!:hansGG:
5 Oct 2018, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2018, 18:25 PMKirill
However, everything slipped into the expected situation.^_^ The week has passed and the topic itself has faltered. The forum “developers” didn’t even really thank the author of this topic and the video clip for the information provided, which they, in fact, have to dig out themselves. Well, the fact that a lot of players supported it - they just do not care. They are interested in "sawing" the balance for three and a half buddies.:D This is not news, this is normal. I am in no way trying to somehow blame the "developers" for this. But at least to artificially show interest and gratitude to the guys who spent the time and effort for feedback, I think you could do it, yes...

How can you say that?They are just busy correcting errors!They don't have time to even answer here...Kirill,Kirill....believe, hope and wait :)
6 Oct 2018, 13:52 PM

SlayeR_, believe! They are working hard to raise our game from their knees. Yes, it sounds like the truth!
6 Oct 2018, 14:21 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2018, 18:25 PMKirill

Well, at least it is not polite to invade forum (not even official one) with lots of "onlyonepostrelicpleasefixbugs guys". Some of them even not using English to express their opinion, or directly rude from the start.

"Do what i say immediately, or i will blame you forever" is not the right way of discussion. Keep your toxic to yourself, Kirill.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do (В чужой монастырь co своим уставом не ходят).

Was it ignored? No. Sturmpanther (the guy, who is the memeber of the community balance team) was appreciated for this video:

Just because relic did not responsed direct in this thread it does not mean that they did not saw it.
Things are more complicated than many people think.
But it's a great video and I appreciate it.

If forget about used method(lots of "onlyonepostrelicpleasefixbugs guys") to remind about these problems, it is really good and helpful video!
7 Oct 2018, 16:28 PM

Well, at least it is not polite to invade forum

-"Not polite" to do with the game what is happening now. That's what is really "not polite."

with lots of "onlyonepostrelicpleasefixbugs guys".

-How else to tell the "developers" what they really should do? Maybe you know? :) Personally, I do not know other methods that would work for them.

Some of them even not using English to express their opinion, or directly rude from the start.

-Players are not to blame for the fact that the administration of the forum cannot (or does not want) create additional sections on the forum for different regions.

"Do what i say immediately, or i will blame you forever" is not the right way of discussion. Keep your toxic to yourself, Kirill.

-“We do what we want. And we don’t care about what the game really needs. And if we even do something for the players, it’s just 25%. All the other 75% are just our personal wishes and interests.” Yes, that's right, Pasha. Now it sounds like the truth. Not bad. :thumb:

Was it ignored? No. Sturmpanther (the guy, who is the memeber of the community balance team) was appreciated for this video:

-Ooh, yes) Sturmpanther did it with great enthusiasm and very sincere. I noticed, thanks for reminding me. :brad:

7 Oct 2018, 17:21 PM

• British AT emplacement cannot be crewed for additional effects. It just doesn't work.
• AVRE main weapon rotates for no reason, it is stupid because it will have to rotate back in order to shoot the petard, delaying the effect. The turret should not rotate on its own.
• If you repair the command-vehicle from being abandoned, it will not have command-vehicle aura, but you will not be able to convert another vehicle into command-vehicle.

7 Oct 2018, 18:06 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2018, 16:28 PMKirill

-"Not polite" to do with the game what is happening now. That's what is really "not polite."

And that's giving you access to do things like this, invading on third-party forum like spambots with the same phrase? I really doubt about this. Again, it is not even official forum

-How else to tell the "developers" what they really should do? Maybe you know?

No, i don't.

-Players are not to blame for the fact that the administration of the forum cannot (or does not want) create additional sections on the forum for different regions.

They don't have to. It's international community, which using English as main language.
Is google translate was forbidden?

-“We do what we want. And we don’t care about what the game really needs. And if we even do something for the players, it’s just 25%. All the other 75% are just our personal wishes and interests.” Yes, that's right, Pasha. Now it sounds like the truth. Not bad. :thumb:

Yes, they do. Because it is their game. And,by the way, they have good contact with .org for a long time. Community balance team (two teams actually) near by for 2 years creating patches in cooperation with Relic. And for me, during this two years game become much more better, then before.
7 Oct 2018, 18:20 PM

USF t0 mortar is so extremely bugged atm that you literally should never purchase it. It feels like 50% of the times, the barrage (no matter if HE or smoke) just bugs out and the mortar doesnt shoot at all

LeIgs, pack howie, the mortar halftracks and mortar pit are fine tho and never bug out I think
7 Oct 2018, 20:03 PM

Does that vid include the faust misfire issue? I saw the vid, but I can't remember seeing it.

Anyway, it's an interesting compilation of bugs, but I'd only consider bugs that hinder unit control and/or are game breaking bugs truly worth the time of fixing. Think about the invincible zis, mortars not reacting, mg arc changing, wrong commanders, engineers getting trapped by their own barbed wire, etc.

IMO, non-bugs / intended features (not that Relic can't do anything about it, like they should with ghost sandbags for example):
- Not being able to pick up dropped weapons: Look closely, he just didn't click on it correctly: the grabbing icon was there. Zoom in and click directly on the weapon. The grabbing radius could probably be made a bit larger.
- Tanks going through each other: intended for pathing. Maybe the game engine could make an exception for enemy vehicles.
- Tanks sinking on shore sand: ice is a shitty feature, but this is not a bug. Ice should just be a texture IMO.
- Constructing inside buildings: I don't consider this a problem, even though it looks a bit gamey.
- Units not retreating after a follow-up command: if you want your unit to retreat, don't tell it to vault over a sandbag immediately after. (Units getting stuck on retreat is a problem though.)

Bugs that probably can't be fixed or aren't worth fixing:
- T-posing models on death and models spinning when dying: game engine problems that don't really harm the gameplay. You could always turn off physics if it distracts you.
- Pink textures and bugsplat: the memory leak issue is a big game engine problem that has always been a problem with CoH. It's not something that can be solved 1-2-3 and will probably only be tackled with CoH3. If you care about losses, just restart the game every 2-3 matches and you will likely not encounter this issue.

Bugs that could probably easily be fixed:
- Unit stuck beyond boundary and unit stuck after vaulting: probably minor map design issues.

Also, many of the bugs shown are long known, but I wouldn't - like some comments do - account that to relic not caring, considering the game has had continued updates and support for over 5 years (something which would put many AAA companies to shame). It's just that the fixes haven't been found yet.

Anyway, 9/10 of my matches are bug-free, which is a lot better than at the game's release. You eventually start playing around minor nuisances like the dancing squad bug and engineers getting stuck by their own barbed wire. In my opinion Relic is on the right track, altough I'd highly encourage them to invest more time into bugfixing before they move on to any other projects (whether those projects are CoH related or not). It would show that they truly care about turning this game into a classic.
10 Oct 2018, 16:12 PM

And that's giving you access to do things like this, invading on third-party forum like spambots with the same phrase? I really doubt about this. Again, it is not even official forum

-Gods, why is there an official forum? Why are you bothering him? Is it just to say something in response or how? :S Please keep your etiquette and morality with you. Here it is no longer relevant. The official forum has long been dead, dominated by local administration. He is completely lost to the players. And yes, what's the difference in what kind of "invade" the forum, if all the same "forum developers" will not do anything? :) I have no doubt that if some english-speaking players would open this topic for discussion, the reaction would be warmer and more positive. The russian-speaking community has always been treated unfriendly (and to put it mildly). However, nothing new. Already not even surprised. <444>_<444>

No, i don't.

-Nice try, but no. I do not believe. More options? :D

They don't have to. It's international community, which using English as main language.
Is google translate was forbidden?

-Create new sections? Prohibited? I think not. I will tell you a little secret: even on poor forums from indie-developers (SUDDENLY) there are special sections on the forum itself for different regions of the globe. ;) What is the problem to do the same here? That's right, the same problem as making an adequate balance in the game. Even indie-developers understand that in order to maximize the players you need to make the most favorable atmosphere on the forum for users to communicate. This is elementary, but the local administration has some other, alternative vision of this. Does this mean that the game and the forum on it does not reach indie-games? Hmm, that sounds like the truth. :lol:

Yes, they do. Because it is their game. And,by the way, they have good contact with .org for a long time. Community balance team (two teams actually) near by for 2 years creating patches in cooperation with Relic.

-What should prove. In general, you said the obvious things. It only surprises me that everyone here sitting on the forum is satisfied? I'm talking about the fact that "forum developers" in 2016 are doing outright heresy worse than Relic. They are engaged in the satisfaction of their secret fantasies and perverted ideas in the aspect of balancing the game, and nothing more. :rolleyes:

And for me, during this two years game become much more better, then before.

-Fortunately, not many people think so. ^_^

DerbyHat, if you decide to shut down your problem sheet with the text of the problem and do not refine the game, then you did it. Keep it up! "Forum balancers" are happy with you, i'm sure. :thumbsup:
10 Oct 2018, 17:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2018, 16:12 PMKirill
some text here

First of all. I dont like maybe a half of changes what was done in last 2 years, but honestly no one except coh2.org community doing stuff. If these guys couldn't get the right to release patches game would have died long time ago.
Secondly. Relic give a balance team thing what we calling a "scope" - they cant change any aspect of a game without Relic permission and this imposes certain restrictions on the ability of the team to fix bugs and balance.
Thirdly. Balance team uses simple community modding tools which does not allow you to change many things in the game, such as missing of "anti-vecihle" icon over M8 due to this limitation.
Fourthly. Patches are in beta for a long time because every changes needs a feedback from the community to be added to the game (yes you can give a feedback too).
In the fifth. No one can just come here or to the official forums and just demand anything. You can start a new topic (like this, yeah), you can ask in currently active topics with feedback, but you cant demand (this is a very bad start of a dialogue anyway).
In the sixth. There are many people from different countries on coh2.org, but no one asking for non-english sub forums. Its a bad idea just because that can divide an already small community. And ofc its really hard to management because you need a mods and admins for maybe 10-15 different sub forums (I think coh2.org now have less than 10 mods at all forum).
And finally, the seventh. Its just a bad manners to come to the english-language forum and just starting to demand something here on non-eng language in ultimate manner.

When in Rome, live as the Romans do (В чужой монастырь co своим уставом не ходят).

Thats all what you need to understand here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 744
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L